Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: P.R. Disaster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

P.R. Disaster

Just come back from a very dark Hogan park, and have been informed that tonights game has been put back 24 hours, although disapointed (i was looking forward to a hot dog u know!) il blame myself a little for not checking before going (aertel, papers, radio, ect) however, the 20 or so people outside hadent a clue a swore there was nothing on the radio or papers. Im just wondering when the F.A.I. decided the change and what the club done to inform the public? I know the S.C. do way more than there fair share but a txt msg would have been nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Monkfish
    Just come back from a very dark Hogan park, and have been informed that tonights game has been put back 24 hours, although disapointed (i was looking forward to a hot dog u know!) il blame myself a little for not checking before going (aertel, papers, radio, ect) however, the 20 or so people outside hadent a clue a swore there was nothing on the radio or papers. Im just wondering when the F.A.I. decided the change and what the club done to inform the public? I know the S.C. do way more than there fair share but a txt msg would have been nice.
    If you are a regular visitor to this site you'd have seen gael353's msg. about all 1st division games being put back 24 hours by the FAI, anyway only spotted it myself on Thursday night. Still now you've got something to look forward to on Sat. night.
    Unity is Power, Power if shared is Strength, Limerick 37 serving the Community of Limerick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The SC found out on Tuesday evening so all day Wed i was going round sticking the word saturday over all the posters all over town. SC PRO sent e mails to all media outlets straight away but yea it was the fai who messed up with their very very late idea, shur its only Real Madrid Vs Barca on telly the same time Got a phone call last night from a mate who was outside the ground (he does night work) so i told him to hang around and inform people. Maybe i should have gone up myself? Hope those people come back tonight now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    lack of a computer in my house means i can only look in once a week , but thanks anyway. just wanted to know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    and no, i dont know why this message has gone back to the top of the list. help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    and no, i dont know why this message has gone back to the top of the list. help!
    The threads with the most recent posts go back to the top of the list.
    "It's impossible to make a man understand something when his livelihood depends on him not understanding" Upton Sinclair