Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Agm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Agm

A lot of junior persons are coming on here fishing for information with "i heard john o'boyle is signing for pike etc" just dont repley to them. Our SC AGM is going to be called for next week sometime and we hope to do a fundraser the following week so keep your ears open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gael353
    A lot of junior persons are coming on here fishing for information with "i heard john o'boyle is signing for pike etc" just dont repley to them. Our SC AGM is going to be called for next week sometime and we hope to do a fundraser the following week so keep your ears open.
    look as soon as the 21s are out hes goin two be a pike player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Exclamation 7:30 monday

i was talking to one of them last night but if he said limerick offered him a contract he would stay with Limerick. But they can play next year under 21 again so we wont be losing out. but anyway The Annual General Meeting of the Limerick FC Supporters Club will take place this Monday evening (24th) at 7:30pm in the Garda social club on Sexton Street. Business for the evening will include, the election of officers, our contribution to the club, our financial contribution to the club, upcoming table quiz, election of Players and supporter(s) of the season, any other business and probably an open and general discussion. All Supporters both members and non-members are welcome.
    Last edited by gael353; 22/10/2005 at 4:57 PM.