Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I hate... because...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tired&Emotional
    I have a couple of Cafe del Mar albums & while I might not know the names of the all the tunes on them, I could definetly do a mastermind chosen subject on them to distinguish one from the other....probably just a musical hear thing! "Girl singing" would be the first differnce - coz the same melody won't be in each tune!
    What are you banging on about?
    If this is the type of thing that is regularly heard in, well, places where your likely to hear Ibiza anthams (Ibiza for a start I suppose!) its just muck pure and simple, it pollutes the air and is the most bland samey nonsense I have ever heard, liked particularly by neds who sit in pubs and on buses playing it loudly on their mobiles and subjecting the world to the fact that they have no musical taste. take with the next Sellafield shipment and bury it.
    Where am I now? I'm over here,
    I've got those empty pockets and I can't afford a beer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat O' Banton
    What are you banging on about?
    If this is the type of thing that is regularly heard in, well, places where your likely to hear Ibiza anthams (Ibiza for a start I suppose!) its just muck pure and simple, it pollutes the air and is the most bland samey nonsense I have ever heard, liked particularly by neds who sit in pubs and on buses playing it loudly on their mobiles and subjecting the world to the fact that they have no musical taste. take with the next Sellafield shipment and bury it.
    Ans: "To the beat of the drum, bang bang!" (old skool tune!)

Understood, everyone has different tastes. I have mates who think it's all mindless car alarms but have to say it was good craic back in the early nineties when i was clubbin' ... .....Don't listen to much of it now though.

As for the idiots on buses, mobiles etc...well, they are the eejits that give it a bad name by lettin' everyone else know what their listining to...

Wouldn't say it's a question of "no musical taste" just a different one...
    "Inflatable hammers and Leprechaun suits, & a chorus of "Here we go" or Olé, Olé"....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I also hate Lady Sovereign

Just heard a song from her yesterday where she was trying to perform in a Spanish or Jamaican accent (couldn't make out wtf she was trying to do actually) and I couldn't make out if she was trying to rap or sing or talk.

Another muppet trying to act like a gangster who probably went to public school and rebelled because Daddy cut her pocket money

International Prospect CraftyToePoke's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    915 Posts
    i hate anyone who used/uses making music as a means of making money or pursuing fame as opposed to those who lovingly craft their art out of a desire to express themselves,........which happily rules out a huge majority of 'music' we are subjected to today, but if you are willing to dig a little the treasure is worth the effort.

that and everything lionel said.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345