Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Tipp South & District League 2005/06

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Munster Final

Quote Originally Posted by Tipp Man 2
    by all accounts james walsh was on crutches on saturday after tipp cup game against cashel..ankle ligaments.. not sure what way he is now

hhmmm- I'll believe it when i see it. . It would be a shame if he were to miss the final as he would only add to the spectacle. The Town camp reports a clean bill of health so baring any last minute hiccups Charlie and Billy should have a full squad to choose from. By all accounts they will line up 4-4-2 with a sligh reshuffle position wise. Looking forward to what should be a tremendous battle.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Town need to be more clinical in front of goal when the chances come!!Dat is wat cost them last year..Michaels may prove to b dat more clinical in front of goal, its goin to be very tight but building up to have the makings of a great game!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie11
    Town need to be more clinical in front of goal when the chances come!!Dat is wat cost them last year..Michaels may prove to b dat more clinical in front of goal, its goin to be very tight but building up to have the makings of a great game!!
    There will be no excuse for any of the teams not to have a great game. The weather is going to be great for football and the pitch will be in great condition which will all build to be a great game of football.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by C.T.F.C
    hhmmm- I'll believe it when i see it. . It would be a shame if he were to miss the final as he would only add to the spectacle. The Town camp reports a clean bill of health so baring any last minute hiccups Charlie and Billy should have a full squad to choose from. By all accounts they will line up 4-4-2 with a sligh reshuffle position wise. Looking forward to what should be a tremendous battle.
    confirmed james walsh is very doubtful having a fitness test on friday.. has been with physio all week.. if he plays can't be 100 %.. rumour has it Paul tobin has been added to squad? not confirmed though

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    confirmed james walsh is very doubtful having a fitness test on friday.. has been with physio all week.. if he plays can't be 100 %.. rumour has it Paul tobin has been added to squad? not confirmed though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Rumour Mill

Quote Originally Posted by Tipp Man 2

I thought Paul Tobin was signed to Limerick

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I thought Paul Tobin was signed to Limerick
    No he's finished with Limerick and is free to play with whoever he wishes.... Rumour has it he was at Michael's on monday and played a friendly with them...So who know's we could see him friday!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Town Youths

Congratulations to the Town youth team who lifted the Tipp Cup yesterday. A very accomplished performance by all accounts. Hopefully some of this team can make the step up to junior level and bring futher success to the club.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    surprising result in youth cup final taught saints would win they have alot of lads up on the age 18 very good players with 1st team experience. town must have played very well on the day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Foot.ie! Tipp Cup Final 2006

Quote Originally Posted by balls
    surprising result in youth cup final taught saints would win they have alot of lads up on the age 18 very good players with 1st team experience. town must have played very well on the day
    Anybody have any thoughts on Saints V Peak in Tipp Cup on Friday nite

Myself, I think Saints will be taking home the Cup, after the bad result last weekend, they will be out to make amends. At the same time Peake need something to make this season worth while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tipp Cup Final

On form and ability you would have to fancy Michaels to win. That being said Peake are a match for anyone on their day and they will believe after earlier results that they can upset the odds again. Hopefully it will be a good game of ball. Saints to win by the odd goal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Transfer rumours

According to the limerick thread Aaron Moroney is off on his travels again. Anyone shed any light on the situation?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    On form and ability you would have to fancy Michaels to win. That being said Peake are a match for anyone on their day and they will believe after earlier results that they can upset the odds again. Hopefully it will be a good game of ball. Saints to win by the odd goal.
    Yea it will be a close game alright. Peak are without Michael Ryan on the left wing and he could be a major loss for Peak on the night.

Will travel down myself, and hopefully a good game is in store. Hopefully the weather will be a bit better than Cahir last Friday night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    According to the limerick thread Aaron Moroney is off on his travels again. Anyone shed any light on the situation?
    Didn't hear of anything yet. But personally, I can't see what improvement he would make to any team to tell you the truth. He was at this best 2/3 years ago, he was certainly up there with the best in TSDL on his day. But he has gone backwards since. On the ball, he has the touches, but he just couldn't be bothered tracking back after losing it, and as the saying goes "the first line of defence is attack" That's just my own personal opinion.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    anyone have a result from last nights game between peake and saints

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balls
    anyone have a result from last nights game between peake and saints
    Saints won it with a 99th minute goal from James Walsh.

I was not there so cannot elaborate further. Sounds like the same as last years final against Killusty.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789