Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: The second dissenter?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The second dissenter?

451 mentioned that there may have been one supporting voice for George at the team meeting - anyone know who?
    Could it have been anyone of the following who have been out of favour or treated badly at certain times during the season: Benno, Greg, Fenn, Hoggie??

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SSS
    451 mentioned that there may have been one supporting voice for George at the team meeting - anyone know who?
    Could it have been anyone of the following who have been out of favour or treated badly at certain times during the season: Benno, Greg, Fenn, Hoggie??
    Hmm. Why would the writer of the 451 article mention the possibility of only one supporting voice? I would have expected more than one, given the tenor of Lennox's statement after the meeting. Remember, he thanked the players for their openness, or honesty, or something.
    And as far as I am concerned, that is not anything to be worried about.
    I would be more worried, TBH, if there were no dissenting voices. If people do not have the guts to speak out in the open, they are at it behind the backs of the people who need to hear what they are saying.
    Injustice anywhere threatens justice everywhere - Martin Luther King Jnr.