Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Terenure FC Pre-Season New Players 2011/12

International Prospect passinginterest's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

Foot.ie! Terenure FC Pre-Season New Players 2011/12

Terenure FC will commence pre-season training in early July. For the 2011/12 season the club will have three teams in the UCFL with the first team playing in the Premier Division. Players are required of a high technical and fitness level at first team level and must be able to commit to training twice a week for the season.

All players are welcome to attend pre-season as the three squads will train together as one group. Training will take place in Bushy Park and moulded studs or runners are advised. Winter training will take place on astro-turf. The first team play their home games in the VEC grounds, Terenure, with the 2nds and 3rds playing in Bushy Park.

Anyone interested in attending can PM me here, you can also find general information about the club on the website: http://www.terenurefc.com/

Tallaght Stadium Regular

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well, I just joined foot.ie precisely for this. I'm looking for a team up in Dublin to play a bit of ball with, have had to relocate up here from Limerick. I've played premier the last few years back in Limerick. Apologies like I said Im new to the site and Im not sure how to PM people. Could I get some info off you about your pre season training times, matches ect...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    UCFL is a Saturday league, the standard has been improving over the years and the standard at premier division is high enough. Generally training is Tuesday and Thursday, starting around 6.30 or 7, it'll be in Bushy park until it gets too dark, the last few years Winter training has been in the Iveagh grounds in Crumlin. Matches usually kick off at 2 or 3 although you will find a few early kick offs. There's a couple of clubs playing under lights on a Friday night now too I believe. If you need more information I'd recommend giving the club secretary a mail. There's an enquiry forms
    on the website and that will get to him. I missed the AGM the other night so any details that have been finalised he can let you know. Training should be starting back the 12th of July.
    Last edited by passinginterest; 01/07/2011 at 10:46 AM.

Tallaght Stadium Regular

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Training starts tomorrow at 6.15 in bushy park. All welcome to come down and give it a go. James will be the coach, so you can ask for him, he recommends bringing trainers/runners as the ground is very hard at the moment. There should be at least 30 lads there so be hard to miss. Club colours are Green and black, should be a few in club gear too.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hi AwkwardWinger/Terenure,

I am in the same boat looking for a club up here after playing Limerick Premier the last few years.
    I don’t know how to pm but awkwardwinger try in get in touch with me if you can please bud.

Cheers