Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

season ticket details

from www.longfordtownfc.com

Don’t miss any of the action this year

Don’t miss any of the action this year with a SEASON TICKET. Experience all the action of the eircom league Premier Division with 20 home games. With the choice of various price options.

Exclusive to Season Ticket Holders.

* Season Ticket Holders-
    Get 20 home games for the price of 18.

* More from a Season Ticket-
    Season tickets include FREE ADMISSION TO THE UEFA CUP HOME GAME. ALL U-21 HOME GAMES.

* Season Ticket Holders Private Entrance-
    No queuing, No hold-up’s just walk in and enjoy the game.

* Souvenir and Apparel Discount –
    10% off all merchandise.

Season Ticket Details
    Adult Stand €200.
    Adult Stand & 1 Child €280.
    Adult Stand & 2 Children €360.
    Adult Stand & 3 Children €440.
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    what about the price for "section o"

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts

Re: season ticket details

Originally posted by max power
    * Season Ticket Holders-
    Get 20 home games for the price of 18.
    So €11 a match, and no discount for the ground..... That's gonna help attendances.... 56% increase in season ticket price for the ground - thats worse than Drogs.....
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    the ground isn't mentioned.....maybe they are not doing season tickets for the ground ????? only stand price is stated so you can not assume a 56% mark up until you see full price list for indivual games..
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Well it was put out on here before that there will be no pricing difference between the ground and stand, which wasn't confirmed or denied by those well placed foot.ie members that we have in our mist. Regardless, if that's the only season ticket available it still represents a 56% increase in season ticket price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,454 Posts
    Where are they getting 20 games from?
    54,321 sold - wws will never die - ***
    ---
    New blog if anyone's interested - http://loihistory.wordpress.com/
    LOI section on balls.ie - http://balls.ie/league-of-ireland/

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    well i can come up with 19 including ufea cup game

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    I'm not 100% sure what the individual match prices will be, i had heard 10 all round but then heard twelve and ten for stand and ground respectively..Not sure it's a good idea myself but i suppose its 15 euros for a ground ticket in Drogheda. Season ticket is going to include all home league cup games as well, so at least 20 matches possibly more..As i said not 100% convinced on it..
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    season tickets never include cup games to the best of my knowledge as income is split between the clubs

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    I think the league cup is different than the FAI cup..Thats what i'd been told anyway..could be wrong..
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    thats group games isn't it ??? well i'm ordering mine today anyway....

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    season tickets never include cup games to the best of my knowledge as income is split between the clubs
    League Cup is different, normally because the attendance is so low it doesn't matter. Only split gate I've heard off is for the final last year, and that's an arrangement ourselves and Pats came to...

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    sorry macy i wasn't claer there, i meant fai cup games....

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Originally posted by Longfordian
    I'm not 100% sure what the individual match prices will be, i had heard 10 all round but then heard twelve and ten for stand and ground respectively..Not sure it's a good idea myself but i suppose its 15 euros for a ground ticket in Drogheda.
    €12 and €10 per match wouldn't be the worst, however there should be a ground season ticket as well. Would've thought the club could do with as much money as possible up front. There's a few in the same boat as myself that buy a season ticket because they won't make all the games, and will be putting up for the super draw as well. Adds up to a lot of money when you're not getting value for money anyway (Won't benefit from the ST, and never, ever win anything so draw is virtually giving the club the money anyway)

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    i but a season ticket and only make it to 3 home games a season... but at least i'm supporting the club at each game even if i'm not present.....15 would be a lot, 12 would be fine......but saying that i'd pay 15 becuase its my club.........

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    i but a season ticket and only make it to 3 home games a season... but at least i'm supporting the club at each game even if i'm not present.....15 would be a lot, 12 would be fine......but saying that i'd pay 15 becuase its my club.........
    I've had a season ticket for the last 2 years, as I've known I won't be around. When I was down for most games I didn't, even though it cost me more. Money is tight this year, which obviously makes it harder to justify. Not all of us have two jobs you know, or the time to do 2 even if we wanted too...

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    i have four, i do entertainment consultancy and have started wedding organising on the side as well, always time to make money........

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Max,

your rising the ****e again. You trying to justify the season ticket and your trying to justify some crazy notion that LTFC Ltd. deserve money ****ed in their faces for next to no value in return.

This particular season LTFC need as much money up front as they can get. The proposal as it stands ignores the public who want to put someting into the club in a different way. The are abusing the Macy's of this world who have stuck the few quid in when there wasn't a hope in hell in making games. How can it be justified?

You seam to be going out of your way to project yourself as the ultimate supporter when in reality the mass public won't fall for the town's poor value offerings.

Get real, LTFC have to start offering good value with a little imagination. God forbid they show this. A little like your T-shirt idea. We have tried to provide some idea's which have been thrown by the wayside.

To ask fans to chuck €90 at a draw which isn't even limited and then ask for a 58% rise in season tickets is alot in one go without much imagination

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    to me 200 for 20 games with a seat in the stand is good value for me and i only speak from my point of view

i have a lot of ideas, that is why i feel a supporters marketiing committee should be setup, i work in event organising and a lot can be made for very little investment if done right......

i said "I" would pay 15 to sit in the stand....thats me, i have the money and am willing to pay, tough......

no team gurantee a return.......thats why we watch football....never the same game twice......i'm not the perfect supporter, but if i can put some money into something that gives me a lot of satisfaction thats my business....my almost 27 and for the majority of my life there has been nothing to follow in longford, there is now and i'm gonna enjoy it no matter what it cost to me.....

lets all change the rules to suit macy, i can't make games either ????

i agree with no limit on tickets, stack em high and watch em fly....

if someonw wants to sit down with me and put a proposal together for various ideas i'll do it no problem, any time suits...family day, t shirt...not just money, pr and profile to attract more sponsers as well....
    Last edited by max power; 03/03/2004 at 2:57 PM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I have to agree with you on the support of a successfull team in Longford. I still want good value.

it's obvious that the ticket still represents good value for the 'always present' supporter, but it prices the supporter who can't always make it out. Personally, your ticket might be a gain but I know they've lost five. Just because you can afford it is a ****** arguement. How long have you been a season ticket holder?

I know one of the board disagrees with the price increase but it still stands.

Just because of your silly little crusade to be the #1 supporter in the land blinds your belief of an entitlement to fair value it doesn't mean the rest of Longford don't want good value for their yo-yo's.

but if i can put some money into something that gives me a lot of satisfaction thats my business
    Off course it's your business. Your idea's should be put forward and actioned upon. Join the LTFC's SC or become a member?

Your the big shot, you make the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast