Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: The Real Murphy & Freyne

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Real Murphy & Freyne

The real Murphy is a selfish manager who has to be the most heartless man i have ever seen. I dont think from all the games i have gone to has he ever given any support or encouragement to a player whilst on the sideline. All he does is moan and complain and shout abuse and from what i hear , badmouth and insult players behind there back. How can you have team spirit in an environment like that. Freyne epitimises the term sneaky bas*.tard, if there ever was a snake in the camp Freyne is that snake. He is a miserable man who undoubhtedly was a brillant player but its time he sat on the sidelines puffing his cigerattes instead of backstapping people any chance he gets.

Murphy & Freyne along with Cahill and Daly out, and I hope they get a taste of what they did to Mountfield, the idiots. They havent the ability to manage a schoolboy team not alone Cork City FC.

Neil
    Well said. And you are completely right.

Those are the 4 who I would love to see run out of our club. They are a digrace and it's time to let them know once and for all.