Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UEFA Complaint re booing

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Attention Dante

look at back over the last few pages...most people disagree with you...do you think that you are right and everyone else is wrong?

Booing, for whatever reason is for losers !

Get behind your team !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Re: Re: Attention Dante

Originally posted by Silvio Dante
    In fairness most people here on this thread Cork City/EL people with serious issues when Celtic are mentioned
    There are people on here who have a passionate hatred for Celtic, but that doesn't make your arguments more credible, also many of the people who have come out against booing averladze are pro-celtic , Eanna, Junior and even myself.

Originally posted by Silvio Dante
    Booing, for good or bad, is a part of football and always will be....
    again, our argument is that there is no reason for an IRISH supporter to single out averladze in an international match as he has no connection, good or bad with ireland or the FAI.

it's not just about booing a player because of something like a bad tackle or because he has a history with your club.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    i'm actually sick of this so i'm done with it,

you claim that the fundamental point is that celtic fans are going to boo him simply because he's a rangers player

i claim that the fundamental points are that averladze has no connection with ireland and the FAI therefore should not be booed and that the petty bigoted grudges of scottish club football should not enter into the irish international game.

we're obviously not going to agree on this, and are only going around in circles, so i quit. i just can't understand how anyone can defend this crap.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I agree I think this thread is a dead duck. I's been going round in circles for about a week now. We know everyones views on the subject so I think we should just drop it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123