Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Panorama on coke

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Panorama on coke

its on bbc1 now. alex james is looking like a plonker presenting it. he seems very out of his depth
    Quote Originally Posted by fbtn View Post
    No matter to us. We win all our games, we win the league regardless of what anyone else does.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoPin View Post
    its on bbc1 now. alex james is looking like a plonker presenting it. he seems very out of his depth
    odd that, considering he's a pop star and sometimes writer. Personally I think putting James in that situation was meant to show how we would all react when faced with our own choices. The dealers, Columbian Prime Minister etc. all said that you will win the drug war when people don't want to take drugs anymore, and getting a former coke addict to realise the suffering that people have to endure so that he can get his bit on a Saturday night was effective I feel

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus View Post
    odd that, considering he's a pop star and sometimes writer. Personally I think putting James in that situation was meant to show how we would all react when faced with our own choices. The dealers, Columbian Prime Minister etc. all said that you will win the drug war when people don't want to take drugs anymore, and getting a former coke addict to realise the suffering that people have to endure so that he can get his bit on a Saturday night was effective I feel
    In fairness to James, although presumably well protected, he was in a couple of dodgy situations. When he was out on the plantation it was possible he could have copped a bullet or two.

The thought struck me, is it any wonder that there's toxic batches of coke knocking around when the coca plants are brought into contact with so many chemical sprays in attempts to kill off the supply.

There were sprayed plants re-generating and developing leaves.

The American presence was unsurprising but they're refusal to offer even a cursory word on camera spoke volumes.
    Quoting years at random since 1975