Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eamon Zayed

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Eamon Zayed

What a lazy fu**ker!! he is unreal tonight, he should be digusted with himself tonight.. I know i am on a rant 2nite but it needs to be sorted with him, leave him on the bench for a few matches and make him earn his place again,We have Tarzan and Franco give them a chance.....
    "Football Is an honest game. It's true to life . It's a game about sharing. Football is a team game. So is life."

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    i see what you mean - but the guy is clearly lacking confidence. Last year he would have buried at least 2 of the chances he had against Cork, not to mention the peno last night. On the plus side he did do quite a bit of tracking back last night. I wonder who knocked all the confidence out of him??

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by footballplease
    i see what you mean - but the guy is clearly lacking confidence. Last year he would have buried at least 2 of the chances he had against Cork, not to mention the peno last night. On the plus side he did do quite a bit of tracking back last night. I wonder who knocked all the confidence out of him??
    In fairness having no confidence has nothing to do with him being lazy!!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    no you're right rafa - but would we be saying this if he had rattled in a few goals?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think its cockiness with Eamon, he walks around with his head stuck up thinking he is the best thing since sliced bread! We can all be done without and maybe a game on the bench will teach him, its a team game and sport and a team needs to play together!
    "Football Is an honest game. It's true to life . It's a game about sharing. Football is a team game. So is life."

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I'm not trying to wind anyone up but he had a few chances at move to bigger clubs in the close season & the pressures & opportunities of fulltime football yet he turned them down. Is he just too comfortable at Bray knowing he will be picked every week? No willing to make the move as didn't like the challenge?
    http://www.forastrust.ie/

Bring back Rocketman!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pete
    Is he just too comfortable at Bray knowing he will be picked every week? No willing to make the move as didn't like the challenge?
    It's well known that he won't make the switch to full-time football until he's finished his college degree.
    Extratime.ie

Yo te quiero, mi querida. Sin tus besos, yo soy nada.

Abri o portão de ouro, da maquina do tempo.

Mi mamá me hizo guapo, listo y antimadridista.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I agree with Eamon, i would not leave college for full time football either, he does need something to fall back on after his football career is over!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Eamon is pure lazy and doesn't seem to want to play for us. He won't try to win the ball back and expects everything to be put on a plate for him. I can't recall him chasing a lost cause so far this season. Devo needs to drop him for the Dublin City game and make him turn out for the 21's in their next game that should be the kick up the backside he needs, but if these problems can't be ironed out I'd rather see him leave to be honest. I was saying the exact same things last year while he was scoring so this is not just because of the last few performances.
    I'd love to invent a time machine then go back in time and win the lottery, buy new players and a stadium. Time machines are brilliant aren't they- Ian Holloway

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Bray would still be in the first devision without Eamonn. The players dont pass the ball to him and when they do the passes are useless. We have no midfield so Eamonn is doing a great job. We are lucky to have him. Whats the point in him running up and down the pitch for nothing - hes not superman. He is the best player on the team by far- he shows up the other players. If he had some support from midfield we wouldnt be in this position.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    eamon needs the ball at his feet to do damage, under devos crap tactics off hooping the ball to his head he has no chance of getting it.
    www.braywanderers.ie (Club)
    www.braywanderers.com (supporters club)
    Sharks are as tough as those football fans who take their shirts off during games in England in January, only more intelligent.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well for years all i can remember is bray playing the long ball, we need to pass the ball more and be comfortable with this style of play!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    you have a point - we have potentially a great midfield but they are scattered all over the pitch. I've been saying it for ages - pip and caffrey in the middle and LEAVE THEM THERE!!! any time they have played there together they have done well, playing some nice stuff and we have done well as a result. However devo prefers to play foxy in there. Foxy is a legend but is defo not a skilful midfielder. He should be up front with eamon with robbie on the right. Sound like a good team?

skippy

daz wes roche ryaner

robbie pip caffo tyrell

eamon foxy

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yeah still have my doubts over skippy but no one to push for his position, wes is doubtful with his groin and i do like james to..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    zayed is just pure lazy. im tired of his cockiness. id leave him on the bench for a few games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by footballplease
    I've been saying it for ages - pip and caffrey in the middle and LEAVE THEM THERE!!!
    Seriously, how can you see Pip as a centre midfielder. He's left-sided and we don't have many left-sided players so I think leave out on the left wing where he's at his best.
    Extratime.ie

Yo te quiero, mi querida. Sin tus besos, yo soy nada.

Abri o portão de ouro, da maquina do tempo.

Mi mamá me hizo guapo, listo y antimadridista.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superfrank
    Seriously, how can you see Pip as a centre midfielder. He's left-sided and we don't have many left-sided players so I think leave out on the left wing where he's at his best.
    agreed frank. pip fills a hole on the left side. he should be left there.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Eamon

So Ronan.... if Zayed is left on the bench who do you think will score goals? Robbie?? Has he scored this season - no. Why do you think Eamonn is cocky? Becuase he doesnt run around the pitch wasting him time and energy - why should he run around... what are the midfield doing??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    im not saying that we have someone who will score the goals but so far Zayed has been poor. it doesnt help that him and robbie are fancy dans. if a player isnt prepared to work hard off the ball he shouldnt be there, unless he is Ronaldinho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ffball2006
    So Ronan.... if Zayed is left on the bench who do you think will score goals? Robbie?? Has he scored this season - no. Why do you think Eamonn is cocky? Becuase he doesnt run around the pitch wasting him time and energy - why should he run around... what are the midfield doing??
    I've tried not to become in this silly thread but for gods sake get your head out of the sand !

Both are excellent players and do great jobs for the team. Eamon has scored so many goals for us over the last few years, nobody is denying that ! but this season his preformances have been well below par, that's not a pop at Eamon, i'm sure he would agree with that himself. What people are trying to say is that compared to Robbie his work rate for the TEAM is well below.

Yes Eamon has scored 2 goals this season, and that down to the ball being supplied to him from the player around him, Robbie should have scored a couple by now as well but it just has'nt happened for him yet, he would agree with that.

I just can't even fathom how you would think Robbie closing down players and, hassling players and creating space for others is a waste of energy and time, to say that is just plan silly ! if you knew anything about football or being a good striker you would know that is a very important part of ther job.
    For example, against Cork, Robbie was up front on his own, he must have covered every blade of grass on the pitch several times, he was absolutey outstanding that night. Without that sort of preformance Cork would have been under no pressure what so ever at the back and would have been a much greater attacking force.

Infact he spends so much time doing this to help the team out that it is taking away from chances to score goals. Football is a team game and involves EVERY player putting in the same amount of work and effort, if players don't do this then the team as a whole will struggle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast