Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Sean Connor

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry Sean Connor

I cant believe a manager had the cheak to give the fans the finger after a match. What a professional attitude to have I hope the gob****e gets reported to the league this is the 2nd time he has done this to us ffs I hate him. Before the match he said it would be a walk over ....Sligo were lucky to get a draw. Many will agree. I hope that he gets fined or something cos he deserves it and Sligo fans say we wish we had him etc. What a load of rubbish if i supported Sligo id think Connor is a disgrace to the club and im sure we are not the only fans he has done this to. Sean Connor is a disgrace to humanity and some one needs to teach him manners Id much rather have Lally even if he doesnt have the tactical skills of Connor cos at least he is respectable......

I wonder how many other people think Sean Connor is a complete tool .........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron GUFC
    Id much rather have Lally even if he doesnt have the tactical skills of Connor cos at least he is respectable......
    Respectable? Your joking man. Were you at the Showgrounds earlier this season? Obviously not! He done the exact same thing from his bench after things didn't go "his way". He was up giving out to Sean Connor and the 4th official, and then Rovers fans told him to sit down and then he turned to them and gave them that 1 fingered salute that you talk about. Lally looked like he was about to cry that night, fcuking eejit!
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down Lies

Lally wouldnt do such a thing. And anyway no excuse for Sean Conner not to be reported to the league

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron GUFC
    Lally wouldnt do such a thing.
    So you weren't one of the four Galway fans at that match then?
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    ALTOGETHER NOW:

OH SEAN,OH YES SEAN,
    OH YES SEAN CONNER IS WONDERFUL!!!!

THERES ONLY ONE SEAN CONNOR,

Ye cant talk about respect,at least 3 (Lavine,Moran,Fortune) should have been sent off last night!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Gob****es like Connor......

....dont deserve to live. And wouldnt you Sligo fans be trolling now.... Stick to your own forums like you tell us to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    [qoute=Vinny]

rover1 i believe you gave a sh!te report earlier in saying that you thought sligo were the better team and that we had no chances after we scored which is pure sh!te, the fact that i wasnt at the showgrounds means that im inclined to believe that lally did that, but connor did the same and dont dish it out if you cant take it back , btw lavine moran fortune sent of, what match were you watching like, your lads were lucky at times coming in late, like that baldy head limerick reject putting his hands all over our players, and o'gradys constant late tackles, it was a good game we might aswell get over it, its over and done, the season isnt over yet, and fair play for bring down so many away fans [/QUOTE]

wait,wait calm down!!!

Fotune smacked Conor O Grady in the face,Lavine hit Gerry Carr in the chest and Moran kicked out at Burns,Burns then hit pushed Moran back,thats what i saw,also yer Left winger came in with a terrible late high challenge on Kudiovicz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    also i find it amusing that the only active thread on this forum is one about our manager!!

SRFC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    ciaran foley (i hate him) punched out at reilly
    yeah youre right actually

maybe we can all be friends again?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking True

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    to say that sligo players were litte angels with halo's over there heads would be a lie
    LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    any1 who was watchin da game knows well lavine shuda been sent off. fortune shuda been sent off bout 3 times in showgrounds.

whatever sc did in terryland it had nothin on lally in showgrounds so get off your high&biased horse. he seems like a bit of a nutjob tbh

where did seanie say da game was gonna be a walk over?????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red4Eva
    any1 who was watchin da game knows well lavine shuda been sent off. fortune shuda been sent off bout 3 times in showgrounds.

whatever sc did in terryland it had nothin on lally in showgrounds so get off your high&biased horse. he seems like a bit of a nutjob tbh

where did seanie say da game was gonna be a walk over?????
    Judging by that analysis you weren't watchin the same match as me (either that or you have a seriously over active imagination).. Eric did nothing to be sent off... If anything he held back a lot from challanges and tackles, I think he was having troubles with his back..

Think you lot are just looking for someone to blame (other than you own team) for being knocked off the top of the league.. get over it and start looking at your own team performances lately because thats whos to blame no-one else

Back on topic.. Regardless of what Lally did or did not do Connor should have not acted in such a way towards opposition supporters, its unprofessional and only brings the club name down..
    And no it does not excuse Lally, but if you have a problem with him report him.. Its not a school game, he did it first so I did it..
    Last edited by Eire06; 08/08/2005 at 12:48 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

precisely

Quote Originally Posted by Eire06

Judging by that analysis you weren't watchin the same match as me (either that or you have a seriously over active imagination).. Eric did nothing to be sent off... If anything he held back a lot from challanges and tackles, I think he was having troubles with his back..

Think you lot are just looking for someone to blame (other than you own team) for being knocked off the top of the league.. get over it and start looking at your own team performances lately because thats whos to blame no-one else

Back on topic.. Regardless of what Lally did or did not do Connor should have not acted in such a way towards opposition supporters, its unprofessional and only brings the club name down..
    And no it does not excuse Lally, but if you have a problem with him report him.. Its not a school game, he did it first so I did it..
    Fortune deserved to be sent of 3 times in the showgrounds is nothing to do with what happened in terryland like eire 06 said you were supposed to be the league leaders and you signed all the great players but could only get a point in terryland get over it plz, the match is over, btw stephen lally is a perfect gentlemen i no, you should watch the matches better rover4eva because your little manager has a halo around his head

Formerly: wild rover
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    its only you he does it to...he is very respectable otherwise...apart from when he called deering a *****...and got in an arguement with the cobh coach...not the team coach...the bus...it nearly ran him over

sean connors red and white army!