Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glens win in Europe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Glens win in Europe

That's better
    The only Irish club to win a European trophy.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick J.
    Who cares. Nobody likes you. Northern scum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Whoops, looks like this s.hitwitch cared enough to reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    While in general have little sympathy with the northern state have to say that most of the lads from there who post on here seem sound. Unfortunately the same can't be said for the stupidity and abuse that comes from Patrick J on here, the above isn't even a clever wind up so why bother posting it.

Oh btw remembering the 'is Plastic Paddy Unemployed?' thread I thought that I'd quickly cpompare the personal profiles
    PP average of 1.9 posts a day
    PJ average of 3.74 posts a day
    So who has little to be doing with their time. Childish I know but just thought thast I'd point it out.

Cue hilarious and witty response.

Going back to an earlier thread regarding taxation, if this is the type of thing that the Irish university system is turning out I'm pleased that I'm not paying tax over there and feel sorry for those who see the above rubbish as their return on their taxes
    Where am I now? I'm over here,
    I've got those empty pockets and I can't afford a beer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Congrats great win for the Glens Elfsborg have to be beatable too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gspain
    Congrats great win for the Glens Elfsborg have to be beatable too.
    The lowest co-efficient of the seeded clubs.

Not confident but if the fitness holds up (which it did during both legs just played), then one can never tell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Pat O', I detect a degree of jealousy. I've got a third level education. You had to make to do with a public school "Grange Hill" type experience in your homeland. I'm Irish and have the world at my feets. Your English and have put on so much weight that you haven't seen your toes in years. No point sucking up to pr!cks from Glentoran, pretending we like them. It's the same type of fcukers that booed Packie Bonner and Paul McGrath in Windsor Park, November 1993. Some people have short memories. I don't support the booing of Rangers players at Lansdowne Road but I do enjoy cheering when I hear of another home defeat for Norn Iron. Similarly, I direct the same lack of sympathy towards their club teams, with the exception of Cliftonville.
    The 'Land of a 1000 Welcomes', eh .... yer just another Anglophobic f.uckstick that helps keeps the odious likes of Paisley in generous MP salaries and expenses and why I would never support the break of the Union when there's pond life like you just around the next hedgerow.

Similarly, you're one of the many Little Irelanders that would put a brake on any All-Ireland compo - the only viable, long-term cure for the local game(s). Be careful, Paddy-boy, there's another Ice Age around the corner, hopefully primed to wipe dinosaurs like you out.

How a myopic s'hitmong like you ever achieved any sort of third level qual ('Meeja Studies', I'll bet) is a question best posed to whatever community college you blagged your way through.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Pat O', I detect a degree of jealousy. I've got a third level education. You had to make to do with a public school "Grange Hill" type experience in your homeland. I'm Irish and have the world at my feets. Your English and have put on so much weight that you haven't seen your toes in years.
    Er, I think that's me you're talking about not Mr O' Banton as I went to a Grange Hill type of school, haven't see my toes in years and in your pea-sized lump of sh*t between your ears masquerading as a brain, I'm English. Did get the third level education though! BTW, 'public school' here is definitely not a 'Grange Hill' type of establishment. More like Blackrock or Conglowes Wood.
    This is the cooooooooooooolest footy forum I've ever seen!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Yes, I would be entirely oposed to an all-Ireland footballing ideal. Ye have nothing to offer either our national team or our league, only more scumbag antics. We already have Scumrock Rovers to fulfill that role for us. Keep paying your taxes to the q*een because I couldn't care less if you and your comrades floated off into the North Atlantic.
    Ahhh! The voice of reason!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yes, I would be entirely oposed to an all-Ireland footballing ideal. Ye have nothing to offer either our national team or our league, only more scumbag antics. We already have Scumrock Rovers to fulfill that role for us. Keep paying your taxes to the q*een because I couldn't care less if you and your comrades floated off into the North Atlantic.

Good, then you'll be a bit upset at the confirmation today of a North-South Cup to take place this season (4 from each League).

I hope the likes of you stay away on petty principle - we could do without the "scumbag antics" of yesterday's men [at these games] like yourself.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    delighted its going to take place. i hope city take part. It would be good to see the likes of Glentoran etc down here.

Would defo bring in large crowds!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Pat O', I detect a degree of jealousy. I've got a third level education. You had to make to do with a public school "Grange Hill" type experience in your homeland. I'm Irish and have the world at my feets. Your English and have put on so much weight that you haven't seen your toes in years. No point sucking up to pr!cks from Glentoran, pretending we like them. It's the same type of fcukers that booed Packie Bonner and Paul McGrath in Windsor Park, November 1993. Some people have short memories. I don't support the booing of Rangers players at Lansdowne Road but I do enjoy cheering when I hear of another home defeat for Norn Iron. Similarly, I direct the same lack of sympathy towards their club teams, with the exception of Cliftonville.
    You know a lot about me, I indeed did go to an inner city school, but amazingly enough I went on to go to university which considering that I had to deal with Zamo offering me drugs, Tucker trying to stick my head down the toilet and Rolland eating my lunch is quite a feat. Still it was preferable to going to a school that would have petty people like yourself in.

Also thanks for the info about my nationality, next time I'm renewing my passport I will no doubt ask the person behind the desk 'well generations of my family going back were born and raised in Ireland, the Irish constitution says that I'm entitled to Irish citizenship but there's this really intelligent and witty bloke who spends all his time on the internet who says that I'm not Irish, what should I do?'

As I pointed out have a lack of sympathy with the northern 'state', (indeed I always smile when I hear how they have failed to score in another competitive match) however I have even less time for people who exibit sad small minded tendencies in life, as you have repeatedly on this site.

Btw how right I was about the 'hilarious and witty response' from you. Now run of back to your sad middle and upper class mates and show them all the great things that have been typed about you on the world wide web.
    Last edited by Pat O' Banton; 01/08/2004 at 9:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Keep paying your taxes to the q*een because I couldn't care less if you and your comrades floated off into the North Atlantic.
    Just a small point that if you don't mind an outsider making one. Its not an insult to unionists to tell them to keep paying their taxes to ther queen, I think you'll find that they don't really object to this. Its why there called unionists they quite like the union and indeed you may have seen that many of them quite like royalty as well.

Then again a genuine green blooded man like you may know better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Pat O'Banton going to Grange Hill, come off it they had no gun's and ganja in Grange Hill unlike St Thomas Moore in Wood Green
    Its crazy to see people be what society wants them to be but not me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you are something else , just like to point out that Lux Interior was posting about an Irish League club on a thread about Irish League football, and that's the best you can come up with to answer the post.
    You ain'nt the reincarnation of Eamon De Valera are yer, because if you are I can't wait for you to finish yer study's and get into the political arena so we can go back to being the world champion's of dancing at crossroad's and mass emigrating and also so we can be run by those fella's from Maynooth and I'm not talking about the barmen in Caulfield's, Brady's or the Leinster arm's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davros
    LI,would agree........as long as it takes out his fellow dinosaurs ........the DUP 'militant' wing,the OO & those eejets from The Presbytery........
    PJ;Yer the worst concievable' advert' for the 'Free'State.......
    Oh, I include you in that as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sylvo, if you were paying as much attention to this website as me you would have noticed that Fuks Interior posted this thread in the Irish National team section. It had to be moved. He was clearly trying to wind people up about a rare success for Northern football. As for your Eamon de Valera dig, may I just say that De Valera was the greatest cancer ever inflicted on this country. I have no time for ******* like that. He caused a Civil War and effectively shot in the back the greatest man this country ever produced. Indeed, the De Valera legacy lives on in the shape of the abuses of the Catholic Church and the hypocracy of the GAA. Believe me Sylvo, I'd go back and burn De Valera, Cathal Bruagha, Harry Boland, Liam Lynch, Dan Breen, Countess slut Markevitz and every other uneducated lap-dog if I had a time machine.
    "Fuks Interior" - oooh, my sides. The posting on the 'National Team' thread was a genuine mistake. The fact that you have made this an issue, would indicate a deep-seated paranoia which I have not witnessed since, since well .... Mo Mowlam looked at Gerry in an offhand way one day.

Believe me, Pat, as a "wind-up" that would have been a seriously poor effort. Jeezsus, it was really the Brits on the grassy knoll, weren't it?

Third level education, thank God MY taxes didn't subsidise your undoubtedly brilliant thesis on 'The Meedja - Dumbed Down Or Wot?'

Agree with you about De Valera, though (although not the bit about Mad Mick).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sylvo, if you were paying as much attention to this website as me you would have noticed that Fuks Interior posted this thread in the Irish National team section. It had to be moved. He was clearly trying to wind people up about a rare success for Northern football. As for your Eamon de Valera dig, may I just say that De Valera was the greatest cancer ever inflicted on this country. I have no time for ******* like that. He caused a Civil War and effectively shot in the back the greatest man this country ever produced. Indeed, the De Valera legacy lives on in the shape of the abuses of the Catholic Church and the hypocracy of the GAA. Believe me Sylvo, I'd go back and burn De Valera, Cathal Bruagha, Harry Boland, Liam Lynch, Dan Breen, Countess slut Markevitz and every other uneducated lap-dog if I had a time machine.
    Pat chill baby, ok I see yer not and yer put it quite bluntly that yer not the reincarnation of Dev or indeed any of those enemy's of the free state so just chill and put the blue shirt back in the wordrobe.
    First the outburst at Lux Interior. A lot of us over the past few week's have had a bit of banter with Lux Interior and that's what it is banter, calling the guy name's just cause he's talking about his team is ''bang out of order'' (learnt that term at my Grange Hill type school) , and after all their an Irish team so good luck to them in the next round.
    The Countess Markevitz, is this not the same woman who devoted most of her life to working with the poor and neady and spent a fair bit of time locked up in the Joy in the cause of freedom, and that's the way you percive her. Try and check out the book Terrible beauty about her before you go jumping to calling a great Woman like that such disgracefull name's.
    As for Liam Lynch and also Dan Breen well if it was'nt for people like them you'd be called BRITISH.
    Maybe if you did have that time machine our national figure's would proberly be Dana and Johnny Logan seeing that every one else before them would be wiped out.
    But I agree with yer one one thing. Yer are the best thing to happen to this web site.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Pat's hi-jacked my thread

Ryannair's two speshs (Weds & Thurs) from Glasgow to Gothenburg now rammed full of Glens lads.

Optimistically we're looking at 3-350, although some are suggesting 500.

The Blues, on the other hand, are away to Ballyclare

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    ...As for your Eamon de Valera dig, may I just say that De Valera was the greatest cancer ever inflicted on this country. I have no time for ******* like that. He caused a Civil War and effectively shot in the back the greatest man this country ever produced...
    That was Mick McCarthy you eejit, not Dev!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast