Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Televised Games 2012

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Televised Games 2012

Shligo fans, ask your board why you're not on de telly.
    They would not change matchtimes to accomodate RTE, that's why, not this 'The whole world is against our wee club' bollockology.
    I'm sure your new sponsors are delighted with the boards stance on this.
    Last edited by Nailor; 27/02/2012 at 3:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailor View Post
    Shligo fans, ask your board why you're not on de telly.
    They would not change matchtimes to accomodate RTE, that's why, not this 'The whole world is against our wee club' bollockology.
    I'm sure your new sponsors are delighted with the boards stance on this.
    I can only presume your a shams head. You are talking through your arse. There was no contact from RTE to change our match times so get your facts right. How would you know what our boards stance is. I have to say, as there is no TV money to make up for the inevitable smaller gates due to a game being televised, I could not give a toss that we are not on TV. Go ahead, have a blast with your TV coverage. Could not care less.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover'n'out View Post
    I can only presume your a shams head. You are talking through your arse. There was no contact from RTE to change our match times so get your facts right. How would you know what our boards stance is. I have to say, as there is no TV money to make up for the inevitable smaller gates due to a game being televised, I could not give a toss that we are not on TV. Go ahead, have a blast with your TV coverage. Could not care less.
    you, like other sligo fans seemingly, havent a clue whats going on at your club .
    I do, in this instance beacuse I was privy to the initial discussions that were to take place regarding your clubs being put on the box.
    No calls were returned by your "board".
    you snooze you lose, which might be something you have to get used to, especially apointing some charlatan like baraclough who was sacked within 6 months of his 1st job cos he knew fook all about fook all!!

get your head out of your ar$e before the club you profess to support disappears in front of your eyes..

sometime i despair of how incredibly thick sligo fans are. they are 2nd only to Bohs in their naievety.
    Shamrock Rovers- Where trophies are won and envy is scarce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    389 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by placid casual View Post
    you, like other sligo fans seemingly, havent a clue whats going on at your club .
    I do, in this instance beacuse I was privy to the initial discussions that were to take place regarding your clubs being put on the box.
    No calls were returned by your "board".
    you snooze you lose, which might be something you have to get used to, especially apointing some charlatan like baraclough who was sacked within 6 months of his 1st job cos he knew fook all about fook all!!

get your head out of your ar$e before the club you profess to support disappears in front of your eyes..

sometime i despair of how incredibly thick sligo fans are. they are 2nd only to Bohs in their naievety.
    Tell me more about Barraclough please seeing as you claim to know everything about everything to do with us. He managed in about as many games across the water as Stephen Kenny managed in his stint over there. Michael O'Neill and Paul Cook had no great managerial experience either.