Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Series 13 - Fri 13/Sat 14 - Updates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Apparently Cork fan attacked outside Tolka got a bottle smashed off his head.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,657 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezeikial View Post
    Ahh, the anti Seannie vitirol has been starkly absent on foot.ie in recent times. The fact that this is such a rare victory for Bohs over Galway only serves to emphasis the managerial skills that he has.
    vitriol? really?!

The fact that is such a rare victory for Bohs over Galway was why i mentioned it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    Bit touchie over Seannie there zeik..
    Cumann Peile Dún Dealgan - Champions 2015 (too many accolades to be typing)

Termonbarry Athletic TID!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhitearmy View Post
    Unless it was fans of a different club attacking our fans on the exit from our stand, who later attacked Cork fans, I'm going to assume this Cork fan got hurt while attacking someone, because having seen it all, and having had to bring my younger brother back towards the ground away from it, I'm in a safe position to say that Shels fans weren't the agressors here.
    Lets redefine what it means to heal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    There was an ambulance at the bus stop across the road from Fagans when we were coming back from Drogheda alright. Looked like there had been a fight of some sort there alright. Lot of angry youngfellas talking to the cops. I only saw the aftermath all the same

God Drogheda were awful tonight. Victor must cost them a fortune in lost footballs. We played very well in the second half all the same. Could have had a few more easily enough. Outrageous bit of skill by Ndo on the endline at one stage. Presume it'll be on MNS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Last edited by CSFShels; 14/05/2011 at 10:02 PM.
    Lets redefine what it means to heal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juan View Post
    Full time.

Shels 1-1 City

We should've had a penalty by all accounts.
    No it wasn't a peno. Even Tommy Dunne started laughing to the 4th official after the shout. Cork were the slightly better team. That Cummins fella...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by born2bwild View Post
    No it wasn't a peno. Even Tommy Dunne started laughing to the 4th official after the shout. Cork were the slightly better team. That Cummins fella...
    Ah fair enough so. I was going by our updates which are always going to biased
    Good evening!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SkStu View Post
    Bohs win. Always nice to beat Galway and always nice to beat a Sean Connor team.
    Given that it doesn't happen that often it surely must be.

10. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    They were not Cork FANS. Stockins confronted Shels fans after the game. Men, Women and children didn't matter. I would imagine it was his own bottle he had benn throwing along with cans stones and traffic cones. 8 spoons decided to take on everyone walking towards them.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oneforthefuture View Post
    they were not cork fans. Stockins confronted shels fans after the game. Men, women and children didn't matter. I would imagine it was his own bottle he had benn throwing along with cans stones and traffic cones. 8 spoons decided to take on everyone walking towards them.......
    whaaaat ?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    What I mean is they were muppets who's sole purpose was to have a row.

They left at half time to stock up on beer (presumably)and wait for Shels fans after the game.

14. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Tbf i neevr accused Shels or anything just one the lads text saying that he had given first aid to a Cork fan that had got a belt of a bottle on the head..

According to the lad that text the Cork fan was rushed to hospital unconcious. Another lad got his nose broken..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    15 Year old Cork fan had to recieve CPR from a Limerick lad outside Tolka tonight, when the Limerick lad left he was being given the electric pads treatment in the ambulance.

Those Shels fans who are nice as pie when they visit Jackman or we visit Tolka are clearly big brave lads kicking a 15 year old half to death

Apparently he was looking for a bit of trouble, but seriously a kick up the arse would have sufficed....

Having said that both Cork and Shels have pathetic tk maxx bargain basemant henri lyold children following them that they've never weeded out (probably because they needed the money) and if this youngfella ends up seriously messed up or anything they have to shoulder some of the blame.

Cowardly idiot children acting the Danny Dyer messing up the league for the rest of us.

In other news Limerick beat Waterford United 1-0 in a Munster derby where there was absolutely zero trouble or segregation.
    Last edited by Lim till i die; 14/05/2011 at 1:33 PM. Reason: decency, kind of

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    I didnt know the lad was that young what kind of scumbag would go that far on a young lad that age.

Always a few of the Shels lads waiting outside Tolka when we are there to wait until our bus is 100 yards away and then start throwing shapes. In fact some of their stewards like to join in at times.

Remember seeing one of their stewards trying to fight a lad outside Limerick train station a few seasons ago. Very quiet when he didnt have people with him in Tolka though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Remember seeing one of their stewards trying to fight a lad outside Limerick train station a few seasons agao. Very quiet when he dint have people with him in Tolka though.

Make the hair ginger and you have a photo fit

Propah nawty.

Cowardly scum, the Limerick lad who had to recusitate that idiot Corkie was in bits afterwards.

Giving a 15 year old a kicking.

The same lads who scream Gardai when they get put in their place in Limerick.

The same lads who brick empty buses.

The same lads who charge at a group of fans a fifth of their size before turning around and fleeing when they realise they're not moving.

Maybe they can organise one of their little displays to commenorate tonights brave battle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Fairplay to the Limerick guy. Saved a young kids life tonight. It's heartening to know that there are still decent people out there. I've heard he's not out of the woods though, he's in a serious way.

I really hope both sets of scumbags learn their lesson from this incident but unfortunately they'll just carry on with the moronic attitude to violence.
    Good evening!

20. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    15 year old thats just sick ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juan View Post
    I really hope both sets of scumbags learn their lesson from this incident but unfortunately they'll just carry on with the moronic attitude to violence.
    Surely, the two clubs can weed these idiot children out.

Everytime Cork or Shels come to Limerick it's the exact same muppets, it's not like we're dealing with massive numbers here. In fairness to Cork they apparently send banned lists but the same utter muppets still turn up time after time.

If I mentioned an anaemic looking black haired child and his fat little friend i'm sure you'd have a fair idea who I was talking about juan....

They came into the shed in Jackman last year (their third time causing hassle at a Limerick game) and there was nearly a free for all before anaemic guy broke the world record for the fifty yard dash.

Seriously as a league we need to weed these pathetic football factory watching cowards out of the game, can you imagine the hassle if that lad had died tonight?!?!
    Last edited by Lim till i die; 14/05/2011 at 1:34 PM. Reason: decency, kind of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lim till i die View Post

Make the hair ginger and you have a photo fit

Propah nawty.

Cowardly scum, the Limerick lad who had to recusitate that idiot Corkie was in bits afterwards.

Giving a 15 year old a kicking.

The same lads who scream Gardai when they get put in their place in Limerick.

The same lads who brick empty buses.

The same lads who charge at a group of fans a fifth of their size before turning around and fleeing when they realise they're not moving.

Maybe they can organise one of their little displays to commenorate tonights brave battle.
    All of this and they still go on about Limerick fans being scumbags and such.

How many fans have been kicked half to death outside Jackman?

Bricking empty buses and crying like little girls that Limerick should be punished when a bus got bricked well away from Jackman.

As for that propah nawty steward he started on Limerick fans in Tolka this year when they were leaving and when they were told go back in to wait for the bsu he went and hid behind 2 other stewards behind a gate....Big man.

Hope the young lad is ok.

Great advert the big game in the 1st division tonight sure to bring first time fans back.
    Last edited by bluewhitearmy; 14/05/2011 at 1:35 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast