Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick Division 1A 2010/11

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts

Limerick Division 1A 2010/11

The last thread was deleted in the process of sorting out the mess made by people with more than one account (duplicates with different usernames),the owner of the site is banning anybody who shows up on the system here that's doing that so don't say you didn't know you were doing wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    503 Posts
    For the record, the dupe accounts were messi, Mr Right and handyfullback. Yes, the first two were agreeing with themselves only yesterday, sad as that may sound. I won't tolerate this kind of crap on Foot.ie, if you're caught, all accounts will be permabanned and ALL posts will be deleted from view.

If you persist I'll publish all personal information I have to hand - in the case above, that's a name, email addresses and some other data I was able to glean - and I may get in touch with your employer and/or college to report the abuse of resources.

If you have a dupe account, drop it now, or better yet report it so I can clean up the mess.

International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    At least now Wembleys name can stop being dragged through the mud by that clown.

Just to kick off the thread here is the current league table:

O’Neill’s Soccer Div 1A P W D L F A Pts
    Summerville Rvs... 10 8 1 1 26 9 25
    Fairview Rgs B..... 13 7 2 4 28 23 23
    Wembley Rvs........ 10 7 2 1 27 10 23
    Charleville........... 10 6 1 3 22 11 19
    Croom Utd........... 10 5 1 4 18 16 16
    Shannon Hibs....... 11 5 1 5 20 14 16
    Granville Rgs........ 10 5 0 5 18 14 15
    Geraldines.... 10 4 1 5 16 10 13
    Caherdavin Celtic.. 10 3 3 4 18 20 12
    Prospect Priory.... 11 2 3 6 18 24 9
    Ballynanty Rvs..... 12 2 2 8 13 33 8
    Janesboro B ........11 1 1 9 6 43 4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Fixtures for the weekend.

O’Neill’s Soccer Div 1A
    Charleville v Croom Utd, 10.30, R McCann
    Wembley v Janesboro B, 10.30, J Carey
    Geraldines v Caherdavin Cel, 10.30, R Broe
    Shannon Hibs v Granville Rgs, 2.00, D Power
    Ballynanty Rvs B v Summerville, 2.00, R McCann

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think Charleville will sneak it yet we were unlucky against Summerville with Kevin McCarthy out injured. I watched this lad in training and I wouldn't bet against us winning the Premier within the next few years with this lad in our squad he reminds me of a modern day Jan Molby and I can't understand how the boy isn't applying his trade in England a great footballer and an all round top bloke.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mccharleville View Post
    I think Charleville will sneak it yet we were unlucky against Summerville with Kevin McCarthy out injured. I watched this lad in training and I wouldn't bet against us winning the Premier within the next few years with this lad in our squad he reminds me of a modern day Jan Molby and I can't understand how the boy isn't applying his trade in England a great footballer and an all round top bloke.
    LOL...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    503 Posts
    OT posts moved here. The mods will deal with the old thread if he has the time and he thinks it's worth the effort. Back on topic now please.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    At last common sense has prevailed, we at wembley are glad that this obvious attempt to bad mouth our club manager and players has failed,its a pity that we will never know which club this chap is involved with but they are welcome too him.Now lets just focus on the football and try and catch this outstanding summerville team.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by passandmove View Post
    At last common sense has prevailed, we at wembley are glad that this obvious attempt to bad mouth our club manager and players has failed,its a pity that we will never know which club this chap is involved with but they are welcome too him.Now lets just focus on the football and try and catch this outstanding summerville team.
    Its ovious what club hes with you just mentioned it in your post.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    No need for the sarcasm about us being an outstanding team...We did ok last year but fell short in the end going for promotion but this year we have added to the team with a few new players and old players coming back and the mix seems to be working at the moment....Mixture of youth and experiance so as mentioned its going well so far so hopefully we will keep it going and get promoted...We still have a long way to go yet and we did get beaten by wembly who are a very decent team but hopefully when we meet them at home we will give a better showing of ourselves...Still plenty to play for in this league and loads of points up for grabs...
    Best of luck to all for the 2nd half of the season

International Prospect abbeyvale's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    My Predictions
    Charleville 1 Croom Utd,
    Wembley 1 Janesboro B,
    Geraldines X Caherdavin Cel,
    Shannon Hibs X Granville Rgs,
    Ballynanty Rvs B 2 Summerville,

Promotion: Wembley & Summerville,
    Relegation: Janesboro "B" & Balla "B".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by svillerovers View Post
    No need for the sarcasm about us being an outstanding team...We did ok last year but fell short in the end going for promotion but this year we have added to the team with a few new players and old players coming back and the mix seems to be working at the moment....Mixture of youth and experiance so as mentioned its going well so far so hopefully we will keep it going and get promoted...We still have a long way to go yet and we did get beaten by wembly who are a very decent team but hopefully when we meet them at home we will give a better showing of ourselves...Still plenty to play for in this league and loads of points up for grabs...
    Best of luck to all for the 2nd half of the season
    Ye played very well against us. Should be a cracking game when we play ye out in Charleville. Lookin forward to that one. We simply have to beat Croom now on Sunday
    "It's not about winning, it's taking people apart that counts"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Ha ha you're a gas man Kev...
    "It's not about winning, it's taking people apart that counts"

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    In fact hes so good he has to travel the whole way to county cork to get a game.

15. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    modern day jan molby..fat, slow,likes burgers,still has a fine head of hair,has an accent identity crisis for over 20yrs now,...hmm..great post kev.

17. Thanks From:

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm trying to gather funds together to send Kevin McCarthy to Niketown in Oregon to help him speed up his recovery alongside Wayne Rooney anyone that wants to see this dynamo back in action please contribute pm me. Fundraiser will be held at the Charleville community centre big bang Casey will be defending his European title vs Kevin the ko king McCarthy.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dahamsta View Post
    For the record, the dupe accounts were messi, Mr Right and handyfullback. Yes, the first two were agreeing with themselves only yesterday, sad as that may sound. I won't tolerate this kind of crap on Foot.ie, if you're caught, all accounts will be permabanned and ALL posts will be deleted from view.

If you persist I'll publish all personal information I have to hand - in the case above, that's a name, email addresses and some other data I was able to glean - and I may get in touch with your employer and/or college to report the abuse of resources.

If you have a dupe account, drop it now, or better yet report it so I can clean up the mess.
    This makes a lot of sense now looking back.. How sad indeed and even embarrassing for the mentioned names. The idea of publishing personal info is definitely the best deterrent for this sad and ignorant behavior.
    Please just get on with the footy talk lads. Lets all try give our genuine honest opinions and we'll all get something positive out of it !

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm trying to gather funds together to send Kevin McCarthy to Niketown in Oregon to help him speed up his recovery alongside Wayne Rooney anyone that wants to see this dynamo back in action please contribute pm me. Fundraiser will be held at the Charleville community centre big bang Casey will be defending his European title vs Kevin the ko king McCarthy.
    We are struggling for players tomorrow so hopefully we can still get a result if the game goes ahead..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    lol do you think kevin is good or something??

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by svillerovers View Post
    We are struggling for players tomorrow so hopefully we can still get a result if the game goes ahead..
    tough venue to go to with a weakened team.

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast