Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: something just dawned on me...

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

something just dawned on me...

The supporters club night out is in Slashers, and has been for the last number of years... It's alright to use a GAA venue for the night but it's not alright for Croker to be used for a game...

Could they not find another venue?
    Reporter: "Gordan, can we have a quick word?"
    Strachan:"Velocity"

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Only other possible venue is a fianna fail one, so the bogball venue is the lesser of two evils.... Christ we give Reynolds enough money the rest of the year*....

Roll on the bar in Flansiro so that the club makes the money....

[SIZE=1]*well I used too anyway[/SIZE]
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    lads lads lads, if it has a bar and a toilet, no a toilet isn't even needed, who cares once we all have a good night
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    There's enough threads on opening Croker on other forums, that's not the debate....

It's one thing having cooperation - it's another ploughing money into a GAA club with an event like this (we all know how Town fans love to drink! ).....

One point - the GAA have far more money than the FAI have, or could hope to have (not including the grants they recieve) and I have no idea where you get the not paying into GAA games - sure if you went watching intermediate and junior association football you'd get in for free...... btw For what you pay in to Flancare, you get far better facilities than Pearse Park, with only a few euro in the difference....

Mod's - can this be split and merged into one of the other threads on the topic, as I doubt Xlex's intention was for this to become another crap thread on the topic....
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.