Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prison Break returns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Lionel

1) The woman is a member of the 'company'. She kidknapped Sarah and LJ during the third season in order to blackmail Michael and his brother so that they would ensure a character called Whistler escaped from the Panamanian jail. She failed in her mission and the general - (head of the company) got the black dude to torture her and try and extract info from her, thinking about it he might have asked the assassin to kill her? She is a baddie though so don't have too much sympathy!!!

2) T Bag has Whistler's 'bird book' which contained codes etc. Long story..... T Bag the clever chap that he is stumbled upon a locker and has now assumed Whistler's identity. The more I type the dafter it sounds!!!!
    "If God had meant football to be played in the air, he'd have put grass in the sky." Brian Clough.

You'll NEVER beat the Irish.......you'll just draw with us instead!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    I have to say I'm not bothering watching this season at all Was a big fan of the first two seasons and thought last season was fairly ok , But I suppose I could only suspend my disbelief for so long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Gustavo it's much better than last year!
    "If God had meant football to be played in the air, he'd have put grass in the sky." Brian Clough.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker1982 View Post
    Lionel

1) The woman is a member of the 'company'. She kidknapped Sarah and LJ during the third season in order to blackmail Michael and his brother so that they would ensure a character called Whistler escaped from the Panamanian jail. She failed in her mission and the general - (head of the company) got the black dude to torture her and try and extract info from her, thinking about it he might have asked the assassin to kill her? She is a baddie though so don't have too much sympathy!!!

2) T Bag has Whistler's 'bird book' which contained codes etc. Long story..... T Bag the clever chap that he is stumbled upon a locker and has now assumed Whistler's identity. The more I type the dafter it sounds!!!!
    Cheers shaker. That eases the confusion a little!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ill try clear it up.

That book T-Bag has has codes which will help the gang break in to get SYLLA.Sylla contains all the info about the company including why they framed Lincoln in the first place etc.They need the 6 key cards but they also need the book too with its codes.They are getting the cards now but still need that book.This season IS alot better then the disastrous 3rd season,just try stick with it.Season 1 and 2 were the best by far and i suppose it was going to be hard to keep the show at that high level.
    What i want to know is where did that hot latino chick from season 3 go who whistler claimed was his girlfriend.i know he admitted he was using her but i thought her and linc had something going on.BRING HER BACK,SHE WAS HOTTTT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eamo1 View Post
    It wont be on RTE till next January but starts again on Sky 1 in a few weeks time.I REALLY hope this 4th season is better then the very dissappointing 3rd season.I know some things that will happen in this season and they seem interesting.Obviously from the end of the last season the hunted is now the hunter with Michael chasing Gretchen or whatever her name is to find Sarah.Inside the prison should be interesting too.The offical website has an interesting trailer/teaser clip.
    Heres hoping for a return to the cleverness and quick pace of the first 2 seasons.
    It is on rte too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    That book T-Bag has has codes which will help the gang break in to get SYLLA.Sylla contains all the info about the company including why they framed Lincoln in the first place etc.They need the 6 key cards but they also need the book too with its codes.They are getting the cards now but still need that book.This season IS alot better then the disastrous 3rd season,just try stick with it.Season 1 and 2 were the best by far and i suppose it was going to be hard to keep the show at that high level.
    What i want to know is where did that hot latino chick from season 3 go who whistler claimed was his girlfriend.i know he admitted he was using her but i thought her and linc had something going on.BRING HER BACK,SHE WAS HOTTTT
    I think she was cut along with the rest of Season 3 cause they're just trying to forget it happened tbf. Gretchen aside it really was a waste of everyone's time

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Great episode tonight.

Great episode tonight,the actor who plays Mahone is freakin brilliant.That was such a good episode,best ive seen ina while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Great episode tonight,the actor who plays Mahone is freakin brilliant.That was such a good episode,best ive seen ina while.
    Agreed. I've said it since about half way through season 2 that Mahone is the most interesting character, certainly the most rounded character, and the character who makes you care about him the most. His was the only character that had any sort of devolpment in season 3 and who here doesn't want to see him get the burly black guy?(name escapes me at this moment)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    past two weeks have been excellent - miles better than series 3.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    I saw yesterdays episode which was good but I'm a bit confused as to whats happening because I missed the double bill last week! Anyone care to fill me in Im looking at it on RTE so no spoilers please

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its hard.

Its hard to fill you in and not spoil it,thats a contradiction of terms.Decent episodes lately.One MASSIVE twist in tonights episode with a good ending too.Linc could be back to where he was at the very first episode of the show.
    But you still cant shake the feeling as your watching that the writers are just making it up as they go along now,its been that way for the last 2 seasons.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Final episode.

Anyone else see the final episode of it last night on Sky One?Or am i the only one still watching it?.It tied up all the loose ends as a final episode should do,did nothing else though.4th season had more twists then a bad Connemara road and you got the impression the writers were making it up as they went along.First 2 seasons were excellent.3rd was muck.4th was meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Season 4 started off ok but went downhill fast. I was praying Holly Valance would reprise her role as a stripper in the final episode but was left disappointed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Anyone else see the final episode of it last night on Sky One?Or am i the only one still watching it?.It tied up all the loose ends as a final episode should do,did nothing else though.4th season had more twists then a bad Connemara road and you got the impression the writers were making it up as they went along.First 2 seasons were excellent.3rd was muck.4th was meh!
    What happened.

I've missed the last 4 episodes but I'm curious

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I will.

I will PM you over the weekend and tell you that way.I dont have time now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keen2win View Post
    What happened.

I've missed the last 4 episodes but I'm curious
    Why don't you just watch them online