Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Two out

Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,223 Posts

Two out

So it seems. Darren Forsyth and Greg Bolger played for Shels against Leeds last night. Think they're both on trial for now. Not major losses if they do go I suppose. Bolger's handy, but we're well covered in centre mid, and Forsyth, although he's the top scorer in the entire A League (last I saw anyway), hasn't transferred that to the senior team yet. Though it is another forward less...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Forsyth's been very poor for the senior team. I really didn't see him ever making the step up. Bolger showed a bit of promise, but wasn't going to get much playing time. I'm not going to lose any sleep over either of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Didn't Forsyth just play over half an hour in our last league game? A bit strange altough I'd agree with John in that he doesn't look like being able to make the step up to the seniors. I'd be disappointed to see Bolger go. If we get relegated we'll probably lose McFaul and Finn and the lower level and loss of players could have enabled him to slot into the senior team. I'd have waited until the end of the season to make a decision on him.

International Prospect DmanDmythDledge's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    If Bolger goes we will only have one attacking option in CM, unless we can manage to sign Duggan. Also, as Poor Student mentions, he could be an important player next season when Finn and McFaul leave. Forsyth would be no loss.