Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

F**k Billy Woods

THE DIRTY ******* SHOULD B BANNED FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON

Neil
    Suits me!
    Unless the lazy ****** puts in a bit of an effort this season, he'll be gone anyway. Dolan won't put up with the Prima Donna crap like Gunther did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Originally posted by Neil
    Suits me!
    Unless the lazy ****** puts in a bit of an effort this season, he'll be gone anyway. Dolan won't put up with the Prima Donna crap like Gunther did.
    Yeah .... Billy, find your boots or you are not playing.
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Steady on there, Rambler.
    Woods could hardly be called a dirty player.
    He hardly ever bothers to tackle!
    You'd want to have a good look at some of the mulluckers "playing" for Cobh.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

oddboy

Exactly oddboy it dosent matter if it was the first tackle he made in his life it was the worst tackle ever and then the picture on the echo made it even worse and that ****** kelly didnt send him off a ****ing disgrace zico had alot of potiential and had a good futre in front of him he is only 19 and had trials with 3 english clubs this week, billy woods is after ****ing up his career and then fat pat dolan says ye were lucky ye got no injuries...but in all fairness pat dolan is some sound ****

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm not trying to defend Woods here, but the above posts are not wrong, he hardly ever tackles anyone, so to call him a dirty player that should be banned for the season is way over the top. I'm sure Woodsie is as sorry as anyone that zico's leg was broken.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    He wasn't booked wasn't sent off then your issue is with the ref and not Billy Woods, Tackle was made, he hurt the young fella but the ref took no action. that really is the end of the story there is no more can be done. Footballers are not by nature placid people so these thing happen, it is sad to see but are you sure he was THAT good, to be fair my cat has got trials for english teams, doesn't mean he would of made it.
    It is the standard of refereeing you have a problem with if he was sent off and suspended for a long term would that change anything?? Yes would player be as silly with their tackles???? So really the tackle was Woods fault, weather it was intentional or not there is only one man how knows. But no action was taken.

If it was a Cork City player injured I'm sure there would be blue murder from our side but the fact remains that the person in charge took no action.

These injuries do happen, there are worse injuries that do pen, Rambler 4ever I now where your coming from and I be p!ssed if it was one of our playersbut we need to sort out the Standard of the Refs and then tackles that are over the top can be punished properly.

This was bound to happen, we have all complained that we have been robbed because of doggie refs decisions, if the standards of the ref were there that tackle would have been an accident or that type of tackle would not have happened at all.

I hope the young lad recovers he's lucky it happend in this day and age and not if he had been playing 10-15years ago.
    It's only just begun...............
    If the last 21 years were class, here's looking forward to the next 21 years. It is our time

fonzi
    fortunatly for us, he dosnt play in england.
    gee i wonder what would the ref do if we were playing in Iceland?

thecorner
    didnt u ever notice though when a young player gets badly injured he had "so much potential" and they nearly always had trials the following week. few arms and legs id say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Originally posted by thecorner
    few arms and legs id say
    Shoulders, Knees and toes ..... Knees and Toes
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    sure if his only 19 and full of potential he can get trials when his leg if fixed in what less than a year!!!
    soccer isn't a matter of life or death its more important than that!!!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    WHAT R YA TRYING TO SAY THE CORNER THAT WE MAKE UP BULL**** LIKE THAT FOR THE LAUGH HE PROBABLY WONT PLAY FOR RAMBLERS AGAIN NEVER MIND ANY CHANCE OF BLACKBURN OR MAN CITY....ALAN KELLY SHOULDNT OF REFFED THE MATCH ANYWAY THE *******S A LOYAL CITY FAN

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by Rambler 4ever
    HE PROBABLY WONT PLAY FOR RAMBLERS AGAIN NEVER MIND ANY CHANCE OF BLACKBURN OR MAN CITYS
    get real will ya with modern medicine he will be playing ball again in a couple of months
    and id say he would be the lucky one if he couldnt play for cobh again
    soccer isn't a matter of life or death its more important than that!!!

thecorner
    Originally posted by Rambler 4ever
    HE PROBABLY WONT PLAY FOR RAMBLERS AGAIN NEVER MIND ANY CHANCE OF BLACKBURN OR MAN CITY..
    heard springfield are farly strong this season

or he could go onto bigger and better things like cobh town

anything is a step up from ramblers

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i just heard that Hastings had surgery yesterday and they have put 2 metal pins into his leg. He wont be able to play for at least 9 months. hes going to be a big loss for Cobh for this comming season. Hopefully he will recover for next season.
    Chorus were at the game id like to see the video of that tackle.
    Woods has to be banned if hes not banned it will be another blow to Irish Soccer
    Munster FA are worse than the FAI

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lads I think some of your attitudes here stink to the heavens.

What happened the other day was a very unfortunate incident. It was a silly challenge, and yes, Woods should have been red carded. However, i cant see that there was any malice in the challenge. It was very stupid and clumsy.

I feel sorry for Hastings, but he will bounce back, hopefully a better player.

I alose feel sorry for Woods though as no sports player wants to seriously injure another.
    [SIZE=1](unless you are the captain of Man U)[/SIZE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by ramsie

Woods has to be banned if hes not banned it will be another blow to Irish Soccer
    What an idiotic statement to make. Please explain exactly how it will be a "blow to Irish Soccer"??? That definately has to be one of the most ridiculous, stupid, non-sensical things I've ever heard!

As for Woods, yes it was a bad tackle. Did he deliberately go out to hurt the player? Of course not. All this talk of bans is stupid, I'm sure Woodsie regrets what happened but these things happen in football and I think some people are getting a wee bit carried away in calling for him to be banned.
    Champions!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by ramsie

Chorus were at the game id like to see the video of that tackle.
    Munster FA are worse than the FAI
    While watching it, you can have a good hard look at the animal O'Donovan. His attack on Woods after the tackle, the GBH he perpetrated on Kevin Doyle and his all round contribution to thuggery.
    Cop yourself on, ya stupid idiot.
    "Has to be banned"?
    Get a grip!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    From what I saw it was a fifty-fifty ball and both players went in with their studs up. it was just unfortunate that Hastings was injured badly.

For all the ramblers fans, it's a man's game, people get hurt, if ye don't like it watch netball or something
    Whatever it was I am sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by Ruairi
    For all the ramblers fans, it's a man's game, people get hurt, if ye don't like it watch netball or something
    Exactly. Not that I condone the tackle in ANY way, but, by stepping out on to the pitch a player accepts the risk that something like this MIGHT just happen. For people to then go on the warpath against Woodsie is as mindless and thick-skulled as some England supporters. Unfortunately, s**t HAPPENS. I'm sure BW regrets what happened, but, people should lay off him.
    Munster 33-6 Gloucester
    Aint revenge sweet?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast