Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Replica Shirt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Innovative sponsorship logo - Does Wallace expect his team to spend most of the season lying on the ground

I hear Cristy Ronaldo is looking to get some similar advertising on his jersey.
    SIGNATURESCOPE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Very Ajax of Amsterdam, thought Mr Wallace had a thing for Italian football?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Kits are now on sale at the club..

I do not know the prices.. but I have emailed the club asking how much it would be to have it posted to me in England and with my name on the back (if they do it lol) CANT WAIT!!!!!
    www.fmformation.net FMFormation.net Admin Team
    Wexford Youth FC - International Supporters Club Member!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    hi folks where can i get a jersey back in the country and going to start going to the matches dont suppose there is anywhere in dublin selling them

International Prospect passinginterest's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woody27 View Post
    hi folks where can i get a jersey back in the country and going to start going to the matches dont suppose there is anywhere in dublin selling them
    Not sure about in Dublin, they sell them in the clubhouse at the matches and as far as I know Lifestyle in Wexford and a few other shops stock it.
    Mighty nice jerseys they are too. I've seen some really nice hoodies too, which is next on my list of purchases.

Tallaght Stadium Regular

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    yea doubt ya'll get mayn in Dublin, Scarfs are out on Saturday along with new badges and Supporters Clubs Car stickers,yea hoodies are nice too,

Just to tell ya lads,
    1st 100 members get a free limited edition Supporters Club Badge!,
    We'll be getting them soon
    Desire - Everybodies Got One!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ya they are lovely jerseys when does the clubhouse open? How is the season goin in general with them any good football?

International Prospect passinginterest's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woody27 View Post
    ya they are lovely jerseys when does the clubhouse open? How is the season goin in general with them any good football?
    Going as well as could be expected, some fantastic results, the highlight probably the win away to Finn Harps. Standard of play has impressed many of the opposition fans (although plenty of Wexford folk seem to have issues), generally a counter attacking style, 3-5-2 formation.

Most worrying event so far is the persistent rumour of unrest within the camp. Some of the older lads, who are never missing a training session are not getting games, while a few of the younger lads are missing sessions and still playing. That kind of teething problem has to be expected I suppose, and a lot of the complaining seems to be coming from families of players, rather than players themselves.

This weekend is a big test after the rest the squad has had. The spirit will have to be right to beat Kilkenny and drive the progress of the club forward.

I think the clubhouse opens about an hour before the matches. I haven't been down in a good while though, so maybe some of the more regular visitors will give you more info on that.

Tallaght Stadium Regular

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Thanks for that info. Has there been any exceptional players i know a few of the names from when i lived there based in dublin now so wont get to many home games but lookin forward to a couple of away games. Fair play to mr wallace.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

enter the lone ranger

the clubhouse is open 1 1/2 hrs b4 kick off,ashling has the merchandise ready about 45 mins be kick off! you could contact seanie o shea about getting mrechandise during the week,i'm sure he'd help out.
    onto field matters,some very good players coming thru from the 18's/21's.the present squad will get us so far,but,i think micks plan will kick in 2/3 yrs time.we beat athlone 4 weeks ago with three 17yr old players on the team.i would say that the vast majority of the 21s and a lot of the 18's have been blooded and we still have a third of the season to go.wer a counter attacking side which,when you look at it,is a continental approach,giving micks love of italy.haven't been turned over too often this season,have drawn games we should have won,lost games we should have drawn.............we have promises to keep,and miles to go before we sleep,and miles to go before we sleep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12