Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: orginal moron material

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

orginal moron material

will a large number of supporters be going to the forum on Thursday?

will peoples views in regard to Liam Murphy's perfprmace as manager be included on the agenda?

just curious that's all

will the Murphy out banner be unfurled at the shel's game- it would be interesting to see what reaction it will get. btw i was at the UCD game- yeah it was pretty crap. does anybody realise how depressing it is going to one away game after another and seeing us lose, lose, lose and listen to supporters shout murphy out murphy out.

our manager has lost the plot, our team has lost their confidence and our supporters are bunch of spacers
    john flynn? - awesome!!!!!!

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Re: orginal moron material

Originally posted by dalo
    our supporters are bunch of spacers
    who the fcuk are you dalo- Liam Murphy?! Get a grip

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Re: orginal moron material

Originally posted by Éanna

who the fcuk are you dalo- Liam Murphy?! Get a grip
    don't like my opinion/- too bad. tell the colm and james when they unfurl the murphy out banner at the shels to do so in front of the main stand. that should be fun.

anyway could somebody answer my first questions?

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Re: Re: Re: orginal moron material

don't like my opinion/- too bad. tell the colm and james when they unfurl the murphy out banner at the shels to do so in front of the main stand. that should be fun.

anyway could somebody answer my first questions?
    It´s not your opinion I don´t like dalo, it´s you labelling other fans "spacers" for wanting rid of murphy and actually having the balls to do something about it

I won´t tell colm or james to do anything. If they want to hold a banner, or whatever else, it´s up to them. Just because I agree with their actions this time, doesn´t mean I have to give them permissiomn to act or something. When are you going to get over this silly little notion in your head that if anything anti-murphy takes place, it´s got to do with me. Believe me, I would love to take full responsibility for making sure Liam Murphy never darkens the door of turners cross again, but I´m in Spain, remember, so I have very little input into the situation.

To answer your questions:
    - I imagine there will be a reasonable turnout at the forum, I know of quite a few people with serious questions for the club, and the guts not to hide behind a username online.
    - I imagine people will want to raise questions about Murphy
    - Will the banner be unfurled at Shels game- I don´t know, but according to posts on citynet, Noelle warned the people holding it that they´d be barred from the cross or something, which is ridiculous.

Now that I´ve answered your questions try answering the points I raised here about 2 weeks ago- I´m waiting

[SIZE=1]p.s. ha ha cheap jibe about my name[/SIZE]

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Re: Re: Re: orginal moron material

Originally posted by Éanna

Now that I´ve answered your questions try answering the points I raised here about 2 weeks ago- I´m waiting

[SIZE=1]p.s. ha ha cheap jibe about my name[/SIZE]
    those weren't questions you raised anna they were statements. this from a person who thought mountfield was a good manager

murphy days are numbered. fair enough he wasn't up to the job but he is no worse than practially every manager we ever had (except davey and noel o'mahony). moreover bringing in that **** rico is hardly a step forward is it?

as for the banner thing it only added to my depression even more

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: orginal moron material

those weren't questions you raised anna they were statements. this from a person who thought mountfield was a good manager
    Alright dalo, I´ll spell it out for you:
    Why do you keep saying that all anti-murphy protests etc are connected to me?
    WIll you please stopdoing so, as I have asked you on more than one occasion?
    If not, why not?

Also, re Mountfield, all I ever said was that he deserved one full season to have a go at the job- most of the people who sought to deny him that level of fairness were totally behind murphy getting twice as long to make an even bigger mess of the club. Mountfield was the wrong guy for the job, but he sure wasn´t any worse than gunther

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I never siad anything was connected to you. Please don't be giving urself heart attacks there son. a boy as young as you has so much to look forward to

You are the most vocal anti-gunther person here to the point that all we ever read from you is gunther out blah blah blah. jeez man give it a break, it isn't that good to be that obessed about a man like liam

as for hiding behind a online name- no I don't. it's a nickname i had when I was young.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

don't like my opinion/- too bad. tell the colm and james when they unfurl the murphy out banner at the shels to do so in front of the main stand.
    Why don't you ask us yourself Cathal? In fact Cathal, if you were so offended by the banner, why didn't you ask us to put it away there and then. No, instead you wait until monday morning when you are in front of you computer, its very easy to type insults etc., its a pity you didn't have the balls to say it to our faces Cathal.
    Champions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

will a large number of supporters be going to the forum on Thursday?
    AFAIK yes there will be
    the meeting was attempted to be moved from PJ Turners to the Victoria Hotel, and a room was booked in the hotel by the club, but afaik The Star held firm on PJ Turners as they had already publicised the meeting as taking place there

will peoples views in regard to Liam Murphy's perfprmace as manager be included on the agenda?
    i certaintly will be raising some issues concerning Liam Murphy with whoever from the club turns up, and rightly so, as i think there are alot of questions that need answering

will the Murphy out banner be unfurled at the shel's game
    more then likely - the banner is not offensive insulting or in any way or vulger , so there are no grounds to stop it happening.
    Power to the people man

btw i was at the UCD game- yeah it was pretty crap. does anybody realise how depressing it is going to one away game after another and seeing us lose, lose, lose and listen to supporters shout murphy out murphy out.

our manager has lost the plot, our team has lost their confidence and our supporters are bunch of spacers

so was i at the UCD as was a number of other fans i know
    i was unbeleivably depressed for the entire enlongated trip home.. and it aint getting any easier as the away disasters continue throughout the season...
    i mean the crowd in abrakababra in kildare must think us city supporters are a right shower of miserable sods cause we always look totally depressed on stopping off there on the way home from whatever away game

also dalo for the record there were no chants of 'murphy out'
    ..or indeed 'dave barry in' for that matter ... as claimed elsewhere by people ( that imo ..is just media hype to sell papers lol see other thread )

and as for your last gibe dalo.. me a spacer... lol you should have seen me in latvia when jimmy mull got sent off for headbutting a latvian after only being on the pitch for circa 5 mins

life is random

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Red face

I agree with the banner but ever if i didn't i would allow other people voice their opinions in that manner. If anyone wants to hold up a Murphy In banner i wouldn't try to prevent them.

At the Rovers game I may have agreed that daly shopuld not have been playing & that Murphy should leave but I couldn't agree with the manner people expressed it as was over the top.

That a couple of fans raise a non-abusive banner at a game 7 don't distrub anyone & they apparently get abuise & threats from the club is crazy!!!
    http://www.forastrust.ie/

Bring back Rocketman!

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Originally posted by COLM
    its a pity you didn't have the balls to say it to our faces Cathal.
    you just hit the nail on the head there colm.
    Also, as long as there is this much division among those who agree (at least in principle) that murphy should go, never mind the few who don´t, then we´ll never get anywhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

tell the colm and james when they unfurl the murphy out banner at the shels to do so in front of the main stand. that should be fun.
    no it would not be fun
    afaik the club ask that fans do not go onto the pitch so unfurling the flag infront of the stand imo would be in direct contravention of this rule
    so nope dont think me gona do that
    life is random

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by COLM
    Why don't you ask us yourself Cathal? In fact Cathal, if you were so offended by the banner, why didn't you ask us to put it away there and then. No, instead you wait until monday morning when you are in front of you computer, its very easy to type insults etc., its a pity you didn't have the balls to say it to our faces Cathal.
    U know my name and probably who I am?? big f***ing deal. if actually putting my name on foot.ie is intended as some sort of threat then you are a spacer. i dont know pete, eanna or james at all but I do respect what they say and i respect their right to say, even I don't always agree with it (and do poke fun at it)

in regard to the banner thing do you think I would be thick enough to say something if I thought people like u were to carry out implied threats as you make them. moreover it's a free world- you can carry bannners and I choose the right to disagree with you. football comes on a low list of priorties in the greater scheme of things (or have you figured that out yet?)

it's no fun seeing supporters getting on the backs of a team and club I support. sure I find it incredibily frustating seeing our team lose just as i find it depressing to see our supporters attack our team and manager week in week out (despite what anyone thinks of liam).

as for having no balls why don't you come up to me for a chat sometime? a***h**

fonzi
    shut up.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    After all this insult throwing, could anybody tell me what time the fans forum is on at and if it's definately on at PJ turners?
    Whatever it was I am sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

. does anybody realise how depressing it is going to one away game after another and seeing us lose, lose, lose and listen to supporters shout murphy out murphy out.

Depressing maybe but why accept it the way it is Dalo?? Surely with a bit of fan pressure it will help Gunthers removal.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Jees there is an awful lot of anger in these threads lately! Cant we all just get along??

Of course itll take Gunther to go first!!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Re: orginal moron material

Originally posted by GWA

Depressing maybe but why accept it the way it is Dalo?? Surely with a bit of fan pressure it will help Gunthers removal.
    I think really what we do has very little impact on the removal of gunther. football is results driven- if anything that is the reason why gunther may/may not go. yes i do think he should step down but getting all nutty about it isn't going to make it happen any faster

i just didn't like the sound of our own fans giving out again. is it any wonder our own players give us the bird when they score a goal (morley, flanagan in the past). I mean how sad was that?

it sounds very sad and a bit nutty to say the least. if some people don't like it because I say otherwise and want to get smart about it then too bad for them.
    why don't ye get angry about world hunger or bush wanting to bomb iraq

moreover if say rico came in it doesn't nesscarily things will get any better- Mountfield had us fighting relegation when he left and when gunther took over we finished third. before dave we had rob hindmarch, eamonn o'keeffe,, etc etc all managers of poor quality. where were the banners then? (in fact where were the fans?)

apart from noel o'mahony we have never finished any higher than second so i don't buy the line that gunther is any worse than some that came before.

of course i want things to be better but holding inane banners like murphy out isn't helping any one's mood (and not mine). moreover I know a lot of ordinary joes who go the games and they get frankly embarrassed by the banner's so it not just me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I know a lot of ordinary joes who go the games and they get frankly embarrassed by the banner's so it not just me
    well i put it to you dalo that they dont / havent seen the kinda phish from city this year that i have ( hence my frustration) on a week-in week-ouy basis.
    if you see it once a month, or once every couple of months you can overlook it, and just focus on the league-table

most team you would hope are collectively better then the sum of thier parts.. ie longford, derry, average player yet they can beat us

we on the other hand are playing less then the sum of our parts

are you happy with this?
    why do you think this is?

imo
    no i am not happy with second best. why should 2nd place in the league be acceptable. i want the best for cork city fc, both on and off the pitch

why do i think it is. mainly due to murph and the old-boys brigade
    life is random

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: orginal moron material

i dont know pete, eanna or james at all but I do respect what they say
    Have a look at some of your posts and edit them then will ya

in regard to the banner thing do you think I would be thick enough to say something if I thought people like u were to carry out implied threats as you make them.
    thats a very stupid thing to say dalo. Neither colm nor anyone else involved has, or would, threaten people.

it sounds very sad and a bit nutty to say the least. if some people don't like it because I say otherwise and want to get smart about it then too bad for them.
    why don't ye get angry about world hunger or bush wanting to bomb iraq
    I´m sure many of us do, but this is a football forum, hence us discussing football.

I know a lot of ordinary joes who go the games and they get frankly embarrassed by the banner's so it not just me
    I´ve met about 3 people who think Murphy should stay, and none of them have objected to the banner.
    Maybe we don´t have much influence, but remember dalo, we´re paying customers and we have the right to complain. If Liam Murphy won´t attend Supporters Club meetings when he´s invited etc., than what other medium do we have to complain. I´d much rather have a manager I could support fully, but at present, because I want the best for city, I don´t believe thats what we have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast