Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Munster Junior Cup 2006/07

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    balla have only themselves to thank for yesterdays performance from pike, between the carry on with carew park over the last few years and the * on the line a few weeks ago shouting for boro pike and balla got exactly what they deserved from yesterday.

those invloved with the balla committee could do worse than have a word with those supporters invloved cause I'm telling you now being around the club last week there was no way pike were ever going to lose that match yesterday

on a person level I'd like to thank those 'supporters' involved as it made the result that much sweater!!!
    Last edited by the 12 th man; 18/06/2007 at 8:44 AM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MitreSize5 View Post
    balla have only themselves to thank for yesterdays performance from pike, between the carry on with carew park over the last few years and the * on the line a few weeks ago shouting for boro pike and balla got exactly what they deserved from yesterday.

those invloved with the balla committee could do worse than have a word with those supporters invloved cause I'm telling you now being around the club last week there was no way pike were ever going to lose that match yesterday

on a person level I'd like to thank those 'supporters' involved!!!

balla we awful yesterday they did,nt kick a ball for the whole 90mins pike well deserved there victory balla should count themselves lucky it was not 5 or 6
    Last edited by the 12 th man; 18/06/2007 at 8:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas72 View Post
    balla we awful yesterday they did,nt kick a ball for the whole 90mins pike well deserved there victory balla should count themselves lucky it was not 5 or 6
    it seems that pike saved one of their best performances for their last game of the season.
    As said above the score line could well have been more. Even though Pike missed out on the league , i am sure they will be content with the MJC.
    well done pike !
    'You should never have a bad game, off the ball.......'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Pike were by far the better side yesterday. They should have been one up earlier from a corner only for the ref to give a free out for a soft challenge on the Balla keeper. Phelan and Hartnett controlled the game yesterday, and Enright was very impressive at the back. Pity he doesn't have a few more inches on him height wise. Even Connie played well...surprisingly enough. Three was not a fair reflection....5 would have been.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeSoap View Post
    Pike were by far the better side yesterday. They should have been one up earlier from a corner only for the ref to give a free out for a soft challenge on the Balla keeper. Phelan and Hartnett controlled the game yesterday, and Enright was very impressive at the back. Pity he doesn't have a few more inches on him height wise. Even Connie played well...surprisingly enough. Three was not a fair reflection....5 would have been.

i suppose it was about time Hartnett produced it in a big game cos any game i have seen him play in this season he hasnt performed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up whos signing now

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    just replying to the comments Hoops made about Balla.Firstly the touhy cup being a micky mouse cup,at least if all else fails Balla still have something to show for their season.SecondlyBalla cant do nothing about the SUNSHINE supports cheering the Boro,proper Balla supporters would no better than that.Thirdly nobody will be ramming anything down Balla s throat.Balla no only to well the carry on of Pike trying to start fight s then hide behind the ref ,Balla have to much big game experience to fall for this carry on.

I no there will be alot of things said over the next few days but one thing is for sure it wont be coming from Balla.Its going to be great build up to the game . Finally i would like to say is i hope its a good game of football with 22 players finishing the game .
    : as i said rammed down yere throats ye were hammered im off for apint now out of the cup 2wks ago ye were signing come on the boro ye look like muppets now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    There is such thing a thing as being a bad winner! hard luck Balla, Congrats Pike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the hoops View Post
    : as i said rammed down yere throats ye were hammered im off for apint now out of the cup 2wks ago ye were signing come on the boro ye look like muppets now

takes away from your great win when you start gloating & bragging

be a good winner on the pitch thats all ye have to do and don't worry about all the s**t that goes on of the pitch,, ball:
    congrats to pike on your win..

" football is a simple game "

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by old git View Post
    takes away from your great win when you start gloating & bragging

be a good winner on the pitch thats all ye have to do and don't worry about all the s**t that goes on of the pitch,, ball:
    congrats to pike on your win..
    I'd agree whole hearthly with those sentiments and those from whitestripe above and i hope all pike supporters keep this in mind

.... strange thought that we didn't hear or see these comments a fortnight ago when the balla faithful were covering themselves in glory ...... Im all confused ... whats it some one called it then .... 'a bit of banter'
    Last edited by MitreSize5; 18/06/2007 at 3:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeSoap View Post
    hey Joe i am a bit confused with your comment about Enright and wishing he was a bit taller. his height is no restriction with him challenging in the air and that is plain for anybody to see. He won 99% of ball in the air against frankie lee who is not a small guy. He did the same a few weeks back against M behan from regional. can you please explain?
    'You should never have a bad game, off the ball.......'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    if colm enright was a few inches taller he'd be heading the ball with his chin. as yer man above said he won almost everything in the air sunday...great leap and such a powerfull header of the ball.
    you gowl!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the hoops View Post
    Balla were hammered they didnt show up on the day but as people said its muppets like you let your club down with your bragging!! and by the way its spelt singing not "signing"

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Nice one Hoops you are really showing your class .There was no Balla men coming on this website bragging about the time we came from 20 odd points behind pike and won the league up in the pike field,would not be surprised if you were not with them at the time.Probably another blow in.Balla have no complaints once again they left alot of people down including themselves.The pike managers have to get alot of credit .They had there players motivated from the off.Deserving winners.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435