Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Drogs vs City

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Drogs vs City

Good result tonight.The lads tried hard.Pity we're a little short up front.It was good to see John O Flynn back.He looked fit and eager.Drogs should have had a penalty & were unlucky to hit the bar but we worked hard for each other & deserved a point for our efforts.
    I saw several shots of this young City fan with Brown hair with a Red patch on top.Every time Drogs had a corner or throw you could see him shouting abuse at the Drogs players.He kept giving the W***** sign to the Drogs guys.Someone should take him out the back & teach him some manners. I wonder what his mother or father would say if they saw him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    There is a bit of a love hate relationship for Citys fans and players with Drogs fans and players, it all stems from the trouble that Drogs players caused a while back. Not worth talking about to be honest.

You are right about a striker though, we'd have bagged a hat full if we has a decent one.
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonydaly View Post
    Good result tonight.The lads tried hard.Pity we're a little short up front.It was good to see John O Flynn back.He looked fit and eager.Drogs should have had a penalty & were unlucky to hit the bar but we worked hard for each other & deserved a point for our efforts.
    true
    I saw several shots of this young City fan with Brown hair with a Red patch on top.Every time Drogs had a corner or throw you could see him shouting abuse at the Drogs players.He kept giving the W***** sign to the Drogs guys.Someone should take him out the back & teach him some manners. I wonder what his mother or father would say if they saw him.
    i know exactly what they said
    Your Chairperson,
    Gavin
    Membership Advisory Board
    "Ex Bardus , Vicis"