Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick Premier Division 2006/07

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    the view wil struggle this year were blessed sunday to go away wit a draw. derek whyte and sean lipper there only subs somethin goin on up there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allab View Post
    the view wil struggle this year were blessed sunday to go away wit a draw. derek whyte and sean lipper there only subs somethin goin on up there?
    did the cosgroves sign with fairview?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maestro View Post
    What game were you watching? Star could have been there all week and still wouldn't have scored. Pike did enough to win the game , bigger fish to fry on Thurday against the 'boro.
    I thought Pike only did enough to win and scored with the only bit of decent football in the game. As you said bigger fish to fry and three points are three points.

Have to say though that Star are no bad team at all and I'd be suprised if they were struggling come the end of next May. id say theyll stay up handy enough and will take a few points from the big boys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the only 1 View Post
    did the cosgroves sign with fairview?
    not sure but none of them were there sunday

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    To Be fair i dunno how u thougt The view were lucky ..I thought a draw was a fair result ..Balla had a couple of shots from distance in the second half which Lynch saved comfortably and Damian Conway missed a good chance..Other than that they did not create much..Fairview had chances of there own with Jon fitz hitting the post and conor lynch could have done better witha free header near the end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    To Be fair i dunno how u thougt The view were lucky ..I thought a draw was a fair result ..Balla had a couple of shots from distance in the second half which Lynch saved comfortably and Damian Conway missed a good chance..Other than that they did not create much..Fairview had chances of there own with Jon fitz hitting the post and conor lynch could have done better witha free header near the end
    fairview are in serious trouble this year unless half there team were on holidays

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    cant remember pike creating many chances bar the goal,and i was wide awake,

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Skinner was clean through just before half time. Star were camped in there own half the whole game. they'd always 7 men behind the ball. Chances are always going to be few and far between. Pike didn't play well though, just about did enough, they'll have to improve against the boro

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Carew 1 Granville 2;

Granville down to 10 men for most of it, and then took a 2:0 lead, Carew played some lovely stuff and scored with 20 to go, should have leveled in the last 5 but missed a sitter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    we beat carew well to nite carew are a worse team than last year there full back curtis is hopeless afraid to tackle plus they have a weak midfield with no pace we wont go down dis year we have a lot of good minors coming through any1 agree?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    we beat carew well to nite carew are a worse team than last year there full back curtis is hopeless afraid to tackle plus they have a weak midfield with no pace we wont go down dis year we have a lot of good minors coming through any1 agree?
    I agree you shouldn't go down, but you do need a new keeper. The lad tonight was very raw, he made a couple of splended stops but was badly at fault for the Carew goal. Also he dropped a couple of easy ones, Carew could (and should) have had two from his errors. He has a lot of potential but he's just not ready for this standard just yet.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    good result against carew,there team does not look as strong on paper as last year alrite,seems to be an old side

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Who Did The Scoring In The Granville V Carew Match

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Lover View Post
    I agree you shouldn't go down, but you do need a new keeper. The lad tonight was very raw, he made a couple of splended stops but was badly at fault for the Carew goal. Also he dropped a couple of easy ones, Carew could (and should) have had two from his errors. He has a lot of potential but he's just not ready for this standard just yet.
    The keeper for Granville was from the U17 team. He is going to have a very bright future as a keeper from what I have seen of him.
    The regular keeper was away for last nights game.
    Granville had 3 U17 players on the first 11 last nite.
    Robert Mitchell and Tony Fahy scored for them last night.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
    The keeper for Granville was from the U17 team. He is going to have a very bright future as a keeper from what I have seen of him.
    The regular keeper was away for last nights game.
    Granville had 3 U17 players on the first 11 last nite.
    Robert Mitchell and Tony Fahy scored for them last night.
    is that the same robert mitchell that was wit hyde,carew park and hill celtic in the last 3 seasons?mite be a bad carew team stil a very good result away from home

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    any predictions for tonights prem games? i think balla will hit corbally for 6 or 7. i heard that corbally are after loosing another 5 players aswell as the 4 that have already left, supposedly fielding a team of b and c players tonight.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    how do you make out that carew have no pace in midfield??
    farmer, denis wheelan, philip clancy you telling me there slow players i think anyone would tell you there pacey players.
    philip clancy was missed by carew tue.. night some poor defending cost them in saying that carew had plenty of chances missing free headers from a yard out does not help either. its about taking your chances granville did and defended well. its one game i would not say carew are a bad side

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by new leaf View Post
    any predictions for tonights prem games? i think balla will hit corbally for 6 or 7. i heard that corbally are after loosing another 5 players aswell as the 4 that have already left, supposedly fielding a team of b and c players tonight.
    You should stop listening to the voices in your head. No such thing has happened.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadend View Post
    You should stop listening to the voices in your head. No such thing has happened.

We'll see then!!! i heard it from the horse's mouth that the entire corbally back four are gone for tonight

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    They picked up some injuries from Sunday, but not what you claim. And as for the horses mouth, I don't think so.

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast