Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Potential Limerick OT Managers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Potential Limerick OT Managers

so i have read many times that this player should be in the squad and that player should be, he is useless etc etc.
    so now in black and white why not pick your selection for the Limerick OT squad (i will give you 20 players to allow for injuries etc) to see what you come up with.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goals4fun
    so i have read many times that this player should be in the squad and that player should be, he is useless etc etc.
    so now in black and white why not pick your selection for the Limerick OT squad (i will give you 20 players to allow for injuries etc) to see what you come up with.

I think the team listed in the Leader was as good a 12 as you could get. They were Ben Spicer (ULAA), Martin Neary (Fairview), Declan Considine (Pike Rvs), Colm Enright (Pike Rvs), Mark Houlihan (Janesboro), Barry Heffernan (Fairview Rgs), Jason Purcell (Fairview Rgs), Robbie Coombs (ULAA), James Foley (Charleville), Keith Hartnett (Pike Rvs), Ronan Sherlock (Janesboro) and Anthony Cusack (ULAA). Add in Gordon Stewart (Carew), Philip Purcell, (Park) Billy Tynan (Granville), Robbie Earls, David Dunphy (Balla), Mike Behan (Regional) Alan Barry, and Jon Lyne (Janesboro).
    I would ask Pat Mullally to manage the side that would ensure Pike's involvement with Dom Considine of Wembley assising him.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

correct

Quote Originally Posted by barryk
    I think the team listed in the Leader was as good a 12 as you could get. They were Ben Spicer (ULAA), Martin Neary (Fairview), Declan Considine (Pike Rvs), Colm Enright (Pike Rvs), Mark Houlihan (Janesboro), Barry Heffernan (Fairview Rgs), Jason Purcell (Fairview Rgs), Robbie Coombs (ULAA), James Foley (Charleville), Keith Hartnett (Pike Rvs), Ronan Sherlock (Janesboro) and Anthony Cusack (ULAA). Add in Gordon Stewart (Carew), Philip Purcell, (Park) Billy Tynan (Granville), Robbie Earls, David Dunphy (Balla), Mike Behan (Regional) Alan Barry, and Jon Lyne (Janesboro).
    I would ask Pat Mullally to manage the side that would ensure Pike's involvement with Dom Considine of Wembley assising him.
    there is,nt many would disagree with that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    that would seem to be a strong squad !! i admit it would be stronger that the current one

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    add Rossi,kevin fitz,dave morris,james ryan,shane o connor,danny galvin,mark sheehan..............

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Mark Houlihan?????????
    Declan Considine?
    Alan Barry??
    Philip Purcell?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Zapper
    Mark Houlihan?????????
    Declan Considine?
    Alan Barry??
    Philip Purcell?
    I would agree with that also,

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i agree also, i think limerick is full of skangers

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gotribe
    i agree also, i think limerick is full of skangers
    This has to be the greatest reply ever on foot.ie.How long did it take you to come up with that?