Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Man Utd Vs Liverpool

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I remember when Carra threw the coin back into the crowd at highbury and was rightly punished for it......BUT 10 yes 10 gooners went "running" to the police and filed official reports then they got hit with the coin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I still cant see how Fowler is a hero and Neville is a scumbag for basically doing the same thing. Is that not Double standards.
    In Trap we trust

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well I think the Arsenal fans who did that are ********s too, If you get hiit with a coin fair enough report it. But fans give out so much abuse and then get their knickers in a twist when a players makes a gesture etc. I say if you give it you gotta take it too.
    In Trap we trust

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well Liverpool fans seem to always the ones that dominate every phone show. I am not sure what they do up in Liverpool but any time I have the misfortune to accidently turn on a phone show its seems to be a Liverpool fan. They never got off the air during Gerard Houlliers reign. It used to amuse me that you would get some some fool from the the middle of nowwhere in Ireland ringing into Today FM saying "We" and talking about Man Utd or Liverpool or Spurs or whoever it was.
    In Trap we trust

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    the keyboard warriors (d-f-x above) get upset when its commented on
    tut tut lads..

I am not one bit bothered about Neil original comments because I don't care about Neville and what he did and what other fans impression they have of Liverpool fans be it right or wrong and exactly why I never commented on it itself. What I have an issue with is Neil's "right to comebacks and debate on it in a free world" type tetchy reaction to jockser's post on it.

Since it seems to be the hot topic, as I said above, I couldn't care less what Neville did, but there is no comparison to Fowler. You don't run 40-50 yards, 'show his passion and commitment' so blatently and then come out in the press and say "I didn't mean to upset Reds fans"....

However I couldn't care less whether he gets banned as it doesn't bother me - I am concerned with getting on with the league. I am also not one bit bothered by the defeat last week because in the long run, we have a much rosier future in my opinion, borne through by the match last week. Any Utd. fan who thinks the long term health of the club is remotely repaired by last week is deluding themselves.
    The Model Club

Tell all the Bohs you know
    that we've gone and won two-in-a-row
    and it's not gonna be three
    and it's not gonna be four
    it's more likely to be 5-1.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilMcD
    I still cant see how Fowler is a hero and Neville is a scumbag for basically doing the same thing. Is that not Double standards.
    And is Neville not the hero and fowler the scumbag to united fans!?!??!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well I think the Arsenal fans who did that are ********s too, If you get hiit with a coin fair enough report it. But fans give out so much abuse and then get their knickers in a twist when a players makes a gesture etc. I say if you give it you gotta take it too.
    Who is getting their knickers in a twist????
    I said i had no problem with his celebration....the POLICE reported it NOT liverpool fans as i have to state again.
    Liverpool fans commented on it in the phone ins because thats what the media asked them to do...to give their opinion on it....what is the problem here!?!?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well Liverpool fans seem to always the ones that dominate every phone show. I am not sure what they do up in Liverpool but any time I have the misfortune to accidently turn on a phone show its seems to be a Liverpool fan. They never got off the air during Gerard Houlliers reign. It used to amuse me that you would get some some fool from the the middle of nowwhere in Ireland ringing into Today FM saying "We" and talking about Man Utd or Liverpool or Spurs or whoever it was.
    Thats because they are the most supported team in ireland along with manu. Radios need rating so they speak alot about those two teams and get alot of calls on them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jockser
    And is Neville not the hero and fowler the scumbag to united fans!?!??!

Yes and these for gob****es too. Its double standards on both parts. What bothers me about football is that supporters always go with their heart rather than their head on these issues. There is double standards amongst every group of supporters. If something is wrong its wrong, it should have not bearing on who

I agree Liverpool fans are the biggest supportered club with Man Utd in this country but that just says it all as they both happen to be the most successful. I just wonder how these guys get so worked up about teams in England. Calling them We and it effecting their moods and so passionate that they feel the need to call ilnto a radio show is crazy.
    In Trap we trust

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Who is getting their knickers in a twist????
    I said i had no problem with his celebration....the POLICE reported it NOT liverpool fans as i have to state again.
    Liverpool fans commented on it in the phone ins because thats what the media asked them to do...to give their opinion on it....what is the problem here!?!?

Liverpool fans were getting their knickers in a twist on any shows that I heard or saw.
    In Trap we trust

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    [QUOTE=d f x-]tut tut lads..
    What I have an issue with is Neil's "right to comebacks and debate on it in a free world" type tetchy reaction to jockser's post on it.

I was told to shut up. Am I not allowed to voice my opinion on here. What was so wrong with my comments that so bothered you. You cant stop people voicing their opinion on this forum unless they are insighting hatred or racism which I dont believe I was.
    In Trap we trust

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I remember when Carra threw the coin back into the crowd at highbury and was rightly punished for it......BUT 10 yes 10 gooners went "running" to the police and filed official reports then they got hit with the coin
    Totaly factually incorrect. Incident was reported by Metropolitan Police who witnessed the incident - report was filed before game was even over if you actually check. The two fans who recived treatment at the game never made formal police statements. Seems to be acceptable excuse when incidents are reported by the Manchester police.

http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer...story22189.asp

I'd nearly gaurantee that when someone gets a coin hurled in their direction by a player then more than the one person it hit will report it but to suggest they all calimed they were hit by it is laughable but not surprising

There's obviously a huge difference between ten people in a crowd getting a coin fu*ked at them & complaining over ten people reporting someone doing a dance infront of them after a goal ffs.

It should be added that the person who threw the coin was a fu*kin knob and rightly has been banned from Arsenal games for life............

............ but will be granted an excemption when he's playing for Liverpool...!

The Arsenal fan was also banned.
    Last edited by Karlos; 01/02/2006 at 1:32 PM.
    Foot.ie - NFL Fantasy Football Champion, 2006!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Great post Karlos.
    In Trap we trust

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Liverpool fans were getting their knickers in a twist on any shows that I heard or saw.
    LOL i think you have your knickers in a twist lad!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Yeah My thong is riding up the crack of my arse as we speak
    In Trap we trust

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Yeah My thong is riding up the crack of my arse as we speak
    what colour is it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    ..and more importantly, why didn't carragher pocket that coin??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    This thread should probably have been closed days ago, but it's definitely outlived it's purpose.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345