Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That time of the year again...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Tribe
    Ah poor Roy

Make some toast, butter it, add some crushed garlic, lovely as well. Eat this before bed. Try to wear a wooly hat in bed, will help dry up the bug.

Lots of nasty bugs flying about now though!

Get well soon, notice how hamish NEVER has the cold/flu but has problems with his eyesight...wait, what is it that people say makes you go blind...
    Nah I've been getting the flu injection for a decade now. Also, got the pneumonia jab last year - lasts for at least 5 years.

So when you lot are all dying from bird flu, Hamish will have the earth to himself.

One thing that really makes me go YUKK is the thought of people wearing their socks in bed. Wooly hat is a good idea bcos alot of heat goes out theorugh ones head plus you can't beat a hot water bottle.

Feck oof Sister Katie about me eyes - actually the right one id brilliant now - can see fairly well and don't have to edit spelling that much.

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    846 Posts
    handiest way is to go to the pub, infect every other fooker in there, it makes ye feel better trust me, mentally anyhow!!!

no if you go out and go to packed pubs and then dance like mad in a niteclub it works

if not just get yer mammy to make hot lemon drink:
    dispirin, tablespoon of honey, 4 spoons of sugar, dash of whisky, full lemon and byyyyllliiiin how water works all the time. then jump in bed nad have a good aul **** and your sorted

but ya, its not flu that ye are on about, ye are on about the common cold. flu makes you really weak and sick feeling most of the time. usually end up in bed with no energy and exteremely dizzy, bit like vertigo, but only lasts for a week.
    I'm a bloke,I'm an ocker
    And I really love your knockers,I'm a labourer by day,
    I **** up all me pay,Watching footy on TV,
    Just feed me more VB,Just pour my beer,And get my smokes, And go away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Its more of a heavy cold, got the old flu injection myself Hamish, cheers for the suggestions, 2 days off work, a load of lemsip and a lot of Family Guy seems to have cleared it up!
    Sitting pretty!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12