Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Match reports on Drogs official site

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
    oh Here that is funny ! Very unprofessional for a club that is meant to be just that though !
    But funny
    DAN CONNOR HATES CITY, HE HATES LANGERS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinR
    its very much on topic i'm afraid, because you raised an issue about unprofessional official club websites, yet your club has shown the least professional approach of any club (the small club so to speak) through its recogition and support to a group of hooligans on its official website.
    I'm afraid your wrong there!
    Read the threads title again or can't you read? "Match reports on Drogs official site"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    Seriously, the reports are a laugh, get over it (as I said makes a nice change from the usual boring match reports)
    yeah but on an unofficial site, not the official one!
    You have to learn to be professional sometime!!
    God knows your was already doing a bad enough job! (one cup final doesn't justify the kind of money spent on that team)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BohsFans
    I find them quite amazing and very unprofessional for an official site!

eg: http://www.droghedaunited.ie/scripts...?FixtureID=396

+

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/Scripts...?FixtureID=318
    the first post (your own) refered to the fact there are somethings that are "quite amazing and very unprofessional for an official site!" , and i just referred you to your own small club's attempt at an official site contained the most unprofessional item for an eL site by giving recognition to your in house hooligans. by raising the topic you brought it 'on-topic',

or are bohs not considered professional club (well i suppose then you would be right, and it is off topic)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thumbs up

or are bohs not considered professional club (well i suppose then you would be right, and it is off topic)
    Well not next season anyway

Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,227 Posts
    But funny
    Funny? Where? (Seriously)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    the first post (your own) refered to the fact there are somethings that are "quite amazing and very unprofessional for an official site!" , and i just referred you to your own small club's attempt at an official site contained the most unprofessional item for an eL site by giving recognition to your in house hooligans. by raising the topic you brought it 'on-topic',

ColinR I might have had a bit of respect for you if you could have answered or even argued the statement I put up about the Drogs site, your just another Co. Louth idiot!
    You seem to be more concerned with the BSC flag than the professionalism of your own club off the pitch. Very worring indeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple stu
    Funny? Where? (Seriously)
    Thats where the you having no sense of humour comes in

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I find them quite amazing and very unprofessional for an official site!

eg: http://www.droghedaunited.ie/scripts...?FixtureID=396

+

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/Scripts...?FixtureID=318
    what exactly is so wrong with drogheda as a club being biased in favor of eh.. drogheda?
    check out some official argentine club sites. they rip the absolute pi$$ out of their rivals. and rightly so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ColinR I might have had a bit of respect for you if you could have answered or even argued the statement I put up about the Drogs site, your just another Co. Louth idiot!
    You seem to be more concerned with the BSC flag than the professionalism of your own club off the pitch. Very worring indeed.
    well the lack of respectc is going both ways, your original post was about unprofessional approach to websites. had you started with 'whilst i acknowledge the my club's support for our own hooligans on our official website was reallly unprofessional, but have you seen the drogs match reports.....', but instead you seem intent on disparaging on club's website, whilst ignoring your own more un-professional site - just a small club attitude i suppose.

as for the reports, they work, people go back and read them. they are meant to be biased and light-hearted, and not another sterile crap that most other sites have. They attract extra hits to the site, which pleases our sponsors etc, so i could argue that they are the very professional reports in that sense.

but if it annoys idiots like you, then all the better

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Bohsfan I don't think a Drogs fan could care less if he didn't get respect from a Bohs fan as the last number of matches in Drogheda with Bohs have left many (unfortunately) with absolutely no respect for your club due to the violence a section of your support have brought to the event. Drogheda has had nothing but trouble with this fixture in recent years and even Rovers don't give as much trouble (and in fairness they give very very little compared to Bohs). I always have to chuckle when I see Bohs trying to knock Rovers for violence as it is clearly (in my experience) the pot calling the kettle black.

The mentioning of the acknowledgement of Bohs on your offical site of the casuals flag just reinforced this opinion among many many supporters throughout the league.

I always liked Dalymount (favourite away ground and I think structically the best for watching a game), I admired the real Bohs supporters and their passion and love for the club but in recent years the actions of certain sections has simply tarnished your image - which is quite saddening for what was once a great club.

So to wrap up - it does come across quite comical a Bohs fan trying to state that we are making a joke of the league with our match reports when your own club has much much bigger issues which ironically are tarnishing the league.

No doubt these comments will be alll deemed hogwash but remember an alcoholic can never recover until he admitts he has a problem.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    well said seandrog....
    and remember 'Purgatory IS a wet night in UCD'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanDrog
    Bohsfan I don't think a Drogs fan could care less if he didn't get respect from a Bohs fan as the last number of matches in Drogheda with Bohs have left many (unfortunately) with absolutely no respect for your club due to the violence a section of your support have brought to the event. Drogheda has had nothing but trouble with this fixture in recent years and even Rovers don't give as much trouble (and in fairness they give very very little compared to Bohs). I always have to chuckle when I see Bohs trying to knock Rovers for violence as it is clearly (in my experience) the pot calling the kettle black.

The mentioning of the acknowledgement of Bohs on your offical site of the casuals flag just reinforced this opinion among many many supporters throughout the league.

I always liked Dalymount (favourite away ground and I think structically the best for watching a game), I admired the real Bohs supporters and their passion and love for the club but in recent years the actions of certain sections has simply tarnished your image - which is quite saddening for what was once a great club.

So to wrap up - it does come across quite comical a Bohs fan trying to state that we are making a joke of the league with our match reports when your own club has much much bigger issues which ironically are tarnishing the league.

No doubt these comments will be alll deemed hogwash but remember an alcoholic can never recover until he admitts he has a problem.
    This is getting off topic again, but there are so many lies in there it's unbelievable!

I've always liked Drogs away but the amount of scum that we met up there before the cup match was unbelievable!
    There were over 100 drogs around where the bus was and what can only be described as a riot ensued!!

I'd look closer to home at your own hooligans before you start having a go at my club.

ah pot and kettle......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Back to the topic title, you have put up absolutely no sound argument about the cursing and advertising of binge drinking way your webmaster.

Small town, small club, even smaller minds!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    This is getting off topic again, but there are so many lies in there it's unbelievable!

I've always liked Drogs away but the amount of scum that we met up there before the cup match was unbelievable!
    There were over 100 drogs around where the bus was and what can only be described as a riot ensued!!

I'd look closer to home at your own hooligans before you start having a go at my club.

ah pot and kettle......

You are a grade A bullsh!tter!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    advertising of binge drinking way your webmaster.
    the small club' fan is just getting more and more idiotic as his rants go on.

show us where there is 'advertising' of binge drinking, or are you getting sensationalist now.

as i have responded to your original point in my last point, will you respond to mine - that bohs showed themselves to have the least professional 'official' website by their recognition and support for hooligans???????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    If Yiz wanta know anny more about the match, watch the video, because honestly, I'm a little bit locked , y'see I had one in Mothers, a small one in Keelaghans, a Vodka and RB in Redz,the usual in the Gen and up to Barney's to meet the lads and they said -we're all goin upta the Widda's to shoot some pool and then I remembered - I forgot to do the fecking web report . I think the occasion musta got to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    You are a grade A bullsh!tter!!!
    turning a blind eye are we. It's FACT!

If I'm not mistaken it was in the local papers the next day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    turning a blind eye are we. It's FACT!

If I'm not mistaken it was in the local papers the next day...
    You are mistaken - it wasn't in any local papers because what you said didnt happen- FACT

Only trouble caused up in drogheda this season has been with bohs - why not ask the 15 year old drog who got his jaw broken by someone in his mid to late 20's - FACT

This FACT thing is so naff

Jaysus the Big Pub fans must be really worried about their part time future - delighted for you, but feel sorry for the non bullsh!tting bohs fans we gladly mix with for a few pints when they come to drogheda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    You are mistaken - it wasn't in any local papers because what you said didnt happen- FACT

Only trouble caused up in drogheda this season has been with bohs - why not ask the 15 year old drog who got his jaw broken by someone in his mid to late 20's - FACT

This FACT thing is so naff

Jaysus the Big Pub fans must be really worried about their part time future - delighted for you, but feel sorry for the non bullsh!tting bohs fans we gladly mix with for a few pints when they come to drogheda
    It happened weather you like it or not and Dogs fans do know about it, was talkin 2 a guy in my class in college about it who's a dog!!
    Oh and as us Bohs fans say it's...... FACT!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast