Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets 2024

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts

Season Tickets 2024

Looking at the various Twitter accounts for jersey launches, many clubs are already announcing their season ticket prices, so here's the current state of play:

Premier Division:

Bohemians:
    TBC
    Derry City: £285
    Drogheda United: €250 (€230 early bird)
    Dundalk: TBC
    Galway United: €240
    St Pat's: 2023 Renewals Only - €280 last year (€252 early bird)
    Shamrock Rovers: €260 Renewal (€235 early bird), €300 New (€260 early bird)
    Shelbourne: €275 (New), €250 (Renewal)
    Sligo Rovers: €290
    Waterford: €270 (€250 early bird)

First Division:

Finn Harps: €208 early bird seated, €182 early bird terrace

All prices above are for standard adult tickets.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    I think a bohs season ticket is about 250, and about 200 for behind the goal.
    Membership is 365. Priority is memberships, to promote the fan ownership idea. We have atm got about 2000 members so season tickets and memberships will depend on people not renewing, usually about 200 become available otherwise we’re sold out again.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Incidentally how much is a membership rather than a season ticket at rovers?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermobohs View Post
    Incidentally how much is a membership rather than a season ticket at rovers?
    600 a year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Prices much different to last year? Match tickets prices havent changed much in a long time so with so many sell outs I'm wondering will individual tickets go up next season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    LOITV Season ticket now available for 2024. €120. Didn't spot any 'early bird' discount
    "oh my, that was some beer we had last night, I think I feel like getting sick" Effin Eddie

7. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Kelly View Post
    Prices much different to last year? Match tickets prices havent changed much in a long time so with so many sell outs I'm wondering will individual tickets go up next season
    Derry tickets up £22. Match tickets are up a pound to £19.
    I know we pay VAT, but we've dearest tickets in Ireland, a hundred quid more than anyone IL. It's not cheap.
    Though I'll counter that with the fact that basically every match is a sell out.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Kelly View Post
    Good point, the cost of going to LOI games was basically static for a long number of years, so would be interested to see what general admission prices for clubs will be, compared then with season tickets. At €20 general entry then 18 homes games is €360 so season tickets look good value. At €15, then no value in a season ticket, but of course a great way to support your club.

Quick comparsion with Rochdale, now playing in conference in England. Cheapest Adult ticket is 20gbp, dearest is 24gbp - thats 27euro, can you imagine one of our clubs trying to charge that!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brendy_éire View Post
    Derry tickets up £22. Match tickets are up a pound to £19.
    I know we pay VAT, but we've dearest tickets in Ireland, a hundred quid more than anyone IL. It's not cheap.
    Though I'll counter that with the fact that basically every match is a sell out.
    £19 a ticket is almost €22. That's punchy for the LOI.

Will be interesting to see how tickets go at that price when the club has a new stand and another 2,500 or so tickets to shift. Or will the new terrace be much cheaper?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Individual match tickets going up from €15 to €18 or €20 for category A games at Waterford. Understandable as we are in the Premier division now and haven't seen complaints about this. Big interest in season tickets down here at moment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Any word from kerry fc on pricing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,350 Posts
    LOI riding the crest of the wave currently in terms of interest and attendances, but if clubs take the p1ss with ticket pricing, they could find themselves under water fairly quickly.

Pricing people out of games is not the way forward, and making it expensive for families to attend is not the way to increase interest further.

When tickets start to get to €20 and above for league matches, people need to put on the brakes a bit.
    https://kesslereffect.bandcamp.com/album/kepler - New music. It's not that bad.

14. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EatYerGreens View Post

Will be interesting to see how tickets go at that price when the club has a new stand and another 2,500 or so tickets to shift. Or will the new terrace be much cheaper?
    The new stand/terrace won't be available until the summer.
    Those tickets will probably be £15/16.

Derry's season tickets will be using the same type of system as the FAI does for theirs. You'll be able to transfer individual match tickets, in case you aren't using them. Also, if you want a physical card, you'll be charged a bit extra.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by listowelceltic View Post
    Any word from kerry fc on pricing.
    Rumours they may come down to a distinctly more realistic €220, but yet to be confirmed.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel-harps1954 View Post
    When tickets start to get to €20 and above for league matches, people need to put on the brakes a bit.
    Exactly. Lots of German and English teams have a “20 is plenty” slogan they use to lobby for affordable tickets. Bayern had a banner with it at Anfield recently. And that’s to watch the biggest clubs in the world!!
    If LOI clubs start charging upwards of €20 they’ll shoot themselves in the foot.
    I get that they need to increase revenue but the way to do that is to get your sh!t together and get bigger and better grounds. Then you’ll also have a better chance of a proper tv deal.

18. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
    Exactly. Lots of German and English teams have a “20 is plenty” slogan they use to lobby for affordable tickets. Bayern had a banner with it at Anfield recently. And that’s to watch the biggest clubs in the world!!
    If LOI clubs start charging upwards of €20 they’ll shoot themselves in the foot.
    I get that they need to increase revenue but the way to do that is to get your sh!t together and get bigger and better grounds. Then you’ll also have a better chance of a proper tv deal.
    I think that's just for away tickets though isn't it? Meaning home supporters are still likely getting shafted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
    I was at Bristol Rovers v Northampton Town recently (League One). Paying on the day, a terrace ticket was £26, but since the only standing tickets left couldn't guarantee cover on a very rainy day, I opted for a seat in the main stand instead: £36!

Thing is, both teams are/were mid-table yet still they drew 8.5k (capacity is 9.8k?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EatYerGreens View Post

Afaik the main stand in Richmond will be €22 next season. It’s getting close to the max that can be charged for such decrepit facilities.

22. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Another Bohemia View Post
    I think that's just for away tickets though isn't it? Meaning home supporters are still likely getting shafted.
    You can still get standing tickets to watch Bayern, Dortmund and loads of other Bundesliga clubs for under €20. And that’s not a season ticket, I’m talking about a single match day ticket - “tageskarten”.

24. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel-harps1954 View Post
    LOI riding the crest of the wave currently in terms of interest and attendances, but if clubs take the p1ss with ticket pricing, they could find themselves under water fairly quickly.

Pricing people out of games is not the way forward, and making it expensive for families to attend is not the way to increase interest further.

Completely agree I'm expecting the post-covid attendance boom to flatten sooner rather than later, it's not even a case where some clubs are increasing match day prices to incentivise purchase of season ticket sales as season tickets are also experiencing corresponding or larger price increases, you may get 18 games for the price of 15/16 games with a season ticket now when years ago that would would be price of 13/14 games definitely in Shels case anyway
    The Leinster Senior League needs a strong Bohemians

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast