Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rotherham manger comments on quality of LoI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts
    It was a wee bit arrogant from him all the same, suffice to say he will never manage a club in europe, to be fair as will many others as its only 8 or from 92 clubs over there who make europe.

That said maybe he was indirectly talking about Kelly at the time he arrived, coming from not fully pro Bohs set up, I don't think they were training every am?

Levels are per club in any case, the top 2 this season Rovers and Derry are a fair bit ahead of the pack and prob will be even more next season, then you have the best of the rest, a small mid table group and then UCD and FH, it will be the same most seasons too.

The highest standard I ever saw Dundalk at was naturally 2016, the peak prob the week we beat Macabi in EL group, then went on win the league for 3rd year running, and lost cup final in 121st (I think that was the year - either than or pens), so where did that team rank v English set up - prob top 3 in League 1.

Hard one to call, where are the top 2 this season in comparison, probably league 1 mid table but Rovers and Derry could def compete there, then the best of the rest would be league 2, then national league others, is that fair? I don't know.
    Last edited by oriel; 20/10/2022 at 3:07 PM.
    #DundalkFC - First Irish club to win an away game in Europe (1963), first Irish club to win points in a group stage in Europe (2016).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12