Blackpool well deserved win tonight to claim st micheals cup

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSilvermint View Post
    Blackpool well deserved win tonight to claim st micheals cup
    Full value for it they were. Stunned at how bad blarney street played.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    Full value for it they were. Stunned at how bad blarney street played.
    All finals are poor it’s about the result over passing was a problem but 2 goals chalked off as well didn’t help just outfought to be honest

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    All finals are poor it’s about the result over passing was a problem but 2 goals chalked off as well didn’t help just outfought to be honest
    1 of those goals was bizarre there was a blackpool fella in the net so offside was impossible. But agree blackpool played there game plan to a tee and deserved the win. Another 2 finals tomorrow in the cross.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Technically by the book, if your in the net your off the field of play of play an cannot be included in a off sode call.

But that's me being a stickler.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Good buzz around with the finals, AUL Facebook great fir last couple of weeks. Hopefully they continue with the presence at other games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    Technically by the book, if your in the net your off the field of play of play an cannot be included in a off sode call.

But that's me being a stickler.
    Happened to me years ago, I stepped inside the goal so the player would be offside. He missed the chance but I got booked. Did the Blackpool player get booked the other night

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Congrats to Grangevale on the win Sunday. A decent side. Shows how competitive that Div 1 is, could be higher up that table another year.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplainThis View Post
    Congrats to Grangevale on the win Sunday. A decent side. Shows how competitive that Div 1 is, could be higher up that table another year.
    Besides the divisional Cup (st Michaels) banteer and Grangevale both win cups this weekend . Both good sides
    Div 1 is a very strong league . No easy games home or away . Totally agree with the league could be higher. I know as I'm playing in the division . 😬😬😬.
    The league run in is gonna be very close .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    In fairness all the divisions despite peoples negativity towards the Aul are all still competitive. The Cups have been a breath of fresh air to be honest an the spread of trophies has been brilliant to see. Next season will see a big shake up no doubt an a re arranging of the divisions but in any job you have to clear out the chaff an restart again . Best of luck to all those still plugging away.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    There are still some very good footballing sides around. I wonder when everything will be done by, surely by AOH final on June 3rd? AOH, Corinthians and leagues left.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    In fairness all the divisions despite peoples negativity towards the Aul are all still competitive. The Cups have been a breath of fresh air to be honest an the spread of trophies has been brilliant to see. Next season will see a big shake up no doubt an a re arranging of the divisions but in any job you have to clear out the chaff an restart again . Best of luck to all those still plugging away.
    big win today for coachford some season their having

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Did coachford play and beat Rockmount earlier this year? What was the score? Just catching up on old messages and that seems to be the case from messages from February. That’s a incredible win for them and junior soccer in generel if they did.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner14 View Post
    Did coachford play and beat Rockmount earlier this year? What was the score? Just catching up on old messages and that seems to be the case from messages from February. That’s a incredible win for them and junior soccer in generel if they did.
    they did 3/2 full strength team to but still some results their getting friendly or not ..this side just get the results and job done great credit due on and off the pitch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    they did 3/2 full strength team to but still some results their getting friendly or not ..this side just get the results and job done great credit due on and off the pitch
    how strong were rockmount? surprised they lost to any team not in msl prem tbh.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2793 View Post
    how strong were rockmount? surprised they lost to any team not in msl prem tbh.
    Ahh sure look it’s only a friendly but I’m told it was a full strength rockmount no big deal any team can be beaten but we here are championing the aul side and rightly so

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    That’s very impressive, I’d be intrigued to see how they would fare in Msl at this stage, sad as it may be for the flag bearers of the Aul at this stage to go it must be said that the players arguably will push to test themselves at a higher level now since they are by far and away the best team in Aul and probably junior soccer in cork now. Ive no doubt if they went into Msl division 1 now they be up the top side of it definitely and maybe premier but sadly it would take 2 years at least to get promoted to them by which time this squad might not be the same , I’d love if Aul had top clubs still but at this stage they are the only club left with a underage and facilities of there own so it’s only matter of time until there gone to, but the Msl division 3 is a lower standard then Aul premier I’d say so that’s a waste of a year for them too, sure Passage won that without losing a game and with +50 odd goal difference and they were only junior division 1 the last while .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Ahh sure look it’s only a friendly but I’m told it was a full strength rockmount no big deal any team can be beaten but we here are championing the aul side and rightly so
    You got it right there . A friendly doesnt matter one bit. Coachford would be motivated to play Rockmount . I cant imagine the same could be said about Rockmount playing Coachford.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    City Challenge - Grangevale
    County Cup - Banteer
    St. Michaels - Blackpool
    Likely UCC for the league with Blarney Street competitive throughout.
    Add on a Cathedral that fell away.

That 1st Division looks like it was as strong as thought at start of the season with honours spread.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Ucc will win the first division in the morning. Banteer will win the corinithians cup aswell. Going to be intresting next season how the divisions will shape up. Will coachford finally make the big move?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast