Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slane

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jofyisgod
    50 Cent is better than Eminemt anyday. At least 50 Cent isn't trying to be something he really isn't. Eminem's new songs are shockingly poor anyhow.
    His songs are rediculously repetitive. And he really should realise by now that soundbites of automatic weaponry backing up songs is neither impressive or artful. Shot nine times my a$$. At least Eminem has ability to write fairly intelligent lyrics.
    "I don’t want to tempt fate, but Thierry Henry is not having one of his best nights." - RTE co-commentator Jim Beglin, minutes before TH struck the stunning winner.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Eminem is a terrible rapper IMO. Used to listen to a lot of rap/hip-hop artists and groups such as NWA, Wu-Tang Clan, 2-Pac, Public enemy, Bone thugs and harmony etc. Good groups with actual rappers.

Most of hip hop these days is but absolute crap, the superstars of the business telling you how mant cars women houses they have etc.
    54 Crew-Finn Harps FC Supporters Club
    Following Harps Home & Away
    https://www.facebook.com/54CrewFHFC

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    TBH i know damn all about rap music. It just doesn't grab me at all - only on rare occasions. Still though apart from the music (which i could take or leave), in Eminem's case i think he writes some good material lyrically. The impression i get from friends who do listen to rap (and know a fair bit about it) is that he's pretty well respected.
    "I don’t want to tempt fate, but Thierry Henry is not having one of his best nights." - RTE co-commentator Jim Beglin, minutes before TH struck the stunning winner.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If you want to hear some good rap, there's this guy called Common who has a new album out soon. Also, The Game or Kanye West (genius) are very good.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jofyisgod
    Also, The Game or Kanye West (genius) are very good.
    In all fairness, that song that's out by The Game at the moment is lowest common denominator tripe. I have Kanye's album. Some good songs but the whole thing is undermined by his obsession with the fact he's a 'college dropout'.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Not impressed with that line up I have to say. Might be first Slane I miss - ever!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    all the rappers around now are rubbish , 50 cent is the worst , the game kaney west etc etc all very poor ,
    slim shady is a class rapper he just writes about rubbish we get the pic you love haley hate kim and your ma it does nt take 4 albums to tell us that .

the only rapper worth listening to is 2pac and at that his old stuff dont touch the new remixed stuff with guys like 50 cent etc its not the way he wanted it ,
    2 pac used to rap about political situations , womens rights , respect for his mother allthough he did rap about shooting killing cars ho's etc it was done really well .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Snoop Dogg is the King and Godfather of Rap. He for me is at the top at present, has a canny knack for roping in guys like Pharrell, Justin T, 50cent into working with him................Can't fault this guy he's a genius
    Unity is Power, Power if shared is Strength, Limerick 37 serving the Community of Limerick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

Useless

To be honest, I think the whole ****ing line up is ****e. Eminem/50 cent/D-12 and a few others, I mean can it possibly get any worse?
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Dre, Biggie, Snoop Dogg, and Tupac are ****ing kings.

Eminems a genius, he's a bit of a bellend though.

50 cent sounds like Abe Simpson from The Simpsons.I still like a lot of his songs though.

The Game is far superior than Fiddy Cent.Just a shame the single is on those Ringtone ad's all the time.

The Slane lineup looks silly mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12