Page 430 of 590 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Don't think it's committee's fault they have a small young squad. Everton have mostly given their young players a chance if they were good enough. Would you be so pro John Ryan if Avondale gave any young players a go and were in danger of relegationrelegation

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Fitzgerald and Mickey o Shea of Cobh Ramblers signing for Avondale

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    They can't sign everyone there's only 23 players allowed unless there dropping one or two off the form. Any result from the Cors mount game yesterday.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mary View Post
    They can't sign everyone there's only 23 players allowed unless there dropping one or two off the form. Any result from the Cors mount game yesterday.
    Cors won 1-0

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    I suppose marky sull is going to city, Kearney seems to be off in The Far East with Georgie, not sure about Lally. That's two or three definitely gone. Mikey o Shea is a good signing, who do you play though. You have Karl, fox, mikey, spratty, warren. Nice problem I suppose. Only needs to keep guys sweet for another 3 weeks. Games off probably help as you aren't leaving anyone out

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    you keep saying their very young but surely that's the managers choice

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Tadgh O Neill to stay with Bandon until the end of the season,i hear he very disappointed Avondale didn't follow up their interest,i worked with him in the past and its only a matter of time before he gets his big break!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by el nino coro View Post
    Tadgh O Neill to stay with Bandon until the end of the season,i hear he very disappointed Avondale didn't follow up their interest,i worked with him in the past and its only a matter of time before he gets his big break!
    That's a funny one El Niño why would Avondale pursue Tadgh, I presume it's the Mayfield connection from last season. By all accounts him and Ryan were like chalk and cheese they didn't Gel at all. Ryan was supposedly doing all the work on the training ground Tuesdays and Thursdays and tadgh would take control on match day. By the end there was no communication between them, so I just find the link a strange one unless You can shed more light on it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    That's a funny one El Niño why would Avondale pursue Tadgh, I presume it's the Mayfield connection from last season. By all accounts him and Ryan were like chalk and cheese they didn't Gel at all. Ryan was supposedly doing all the work on the training ground Tuesdays and Thursdays and tadgh would take control on match day. By the end there was no communication between them, so I just find the link a strange one unless You can shed more light on it.
    As I stated previously O Neill was to go in over Ryan in a Staunton/Robson capacity,my own opinion of it is Avondale are after a young player from Bandon who would also move as part of the deal,but as of now there has been a change of plan!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Coro , will you stop winding people up. Lads coro was asked to tell a few lies by a couple of lads who don't like tadgh. That's a fact. Everyone on this knows the score with coro. He has no interest in talking sense.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    To be fair he does liven things up though.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Coro should write a book, it'd be a best seller with his imagination.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toffeeman View Post
    you keep saying their very young but surely that's the managers choice
    Wouldn't say that's his choice ta have a young squad I'd say that's what he ended up with!! Couldn't get the players in (proven players at senior level) and the juniors wouldn't step up some now not all of them!! Hands were tied!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pundit View Post
    Coro , will you stop winding people up. Lads coro was asked to tell a few lies by a couple of lads who don't like tadgh. That's a fact. Everyone on this knows the score with coro. He has no interest in talking sense.
    That is a load of nonsense,i have nothing against the man,in fact Tadgh has acted quickly after the Avondale deal broke down to try and persuade former coaches Tony Carroll and Tim O Halloran to join him down in Bandon to help them in their fight for survival,Tim O Halloran would provide a huge boost for everyone involved below there,he has great knowledge of the game,all I can say is fair play to O Neill!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I was talking to tadgh himself st Stephens day and I asked him straight up, "what's this rumour linking you with avondale" didn't really get much of an answer of him really he just said there's no challenge down there which is a valid enough point, and he also stated that if he was to go anywhere it be back to mayfield,

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by man of mystery View Post
    I was talking to tadgh himself st Stephens day and I asked him straight up, "what's this rumour linking you with avondale" didn't really get much of an answer of him really he just said there's no challenge down there which is a valid enough point, and he also stated that if he was to go anywhere it be back to mayfield,
    No challenge? I would have thought I would be a right good challenge for him not to get relegated 2 years on the spin,i can understand his head being turned because there was 100% interest from Avondale,he waited for the right time to break the news to Bandon but in the meantime it fell through,Tadhg now reckons its only a matter of time before John Ryan is sacked and he reckons he will be a major candidate to replace him,doesnt say much for Bandons predicament eh???
    Last edited by el nino coro; 06/01/2014 at 9:31 PM.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by el nino coro View Post
    No challenge? I would have thought I would be a right good challenge for him not to get relegated 2 years on the spin,i can understand his head being turned because there was 100% interest from Avondale,he waited for the right time to break the news to Bandon but in the meantime it fell through,Tadhg now reckons its only a matter of time before John Ryan is sacked and he reckons he will be a major candidate to replace him,doesnt say much for Bandons predicament eh???

John ryan getting the sack don't be ridiculous , on what's grounds. You really do post some rubbish El Niño coro

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freddie04 View Post
    John ryan getting the sack don't be ridiculous , on what's grounds. You really do post some rubbish El Niño coro
    I want to confirm,John Ryan getting the sack is not my own opinion,why on earth would he be sacked? Please read my posts properly!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Any talk of transfers taking place???

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Lads try and keep the thread on track.
    This happens every Jan, bad weather, lack of football and imaginations running riot.
    Leave the agendas out of it and keep it within the rules, or somewhere near reality at least.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com