18 Posts
    Who cares ha ha

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeanosarebac View Post
    Fermoy were under pressure before a ball was even kicked road works in the tunnel mention they arrived very late with little time got a warm up. We played against a strong wind in the 1st half but never really looked under any pressure. We started the 2nd half really strong and probably should of scored more than 1 goal but in fairness to Fermoy they rallied in the last 10 mins and they could of but for 1 or 2 outstanding saves from tricksey got an equaliser. All in all a good game between 2 good sides.
    Fair play, thanks for that.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Cobh Wanderers beat Ballinhassig 6-0 in the first round of the Intermediate Cup. Good win but tougher tests to come

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Blarney 1-2 Bandon . Intermediate cup.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by killer"B" View Post
    but who is claiming the goal magic or holden haha
    My goal bud. Some header from Magic and a good save

"Winning isn't everything. Wanting to win is."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Avondale 4-1 winners against average crosshaven

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Avondale 4-1 winners against average crosshaven
    Why did you have to say "average"? Crosshaven did really well for most of the game. Player managers Denis Behan & Kevin Mulcahy both suspended along with one other. Mark Reardon injured as well. So maybe you should have said Avondale beat depleted Crosshaven?
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ballsac7 View Post
    Why did you have to say "average"? Crosshaven did really well for most of the game. Player managers Denis Behan & Kevin Mulcahy both suspended along with one other. Mark Reardon injured as well. So maybe you should have said Avondale beat depleted Crosshaven?
    and the dale where missing danny long and roy came on dale were also missing there keeper !! so yes average for me !! wind didnt help either but the dale were very comfortable...."that my own opinion "

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    and the dale where missing danny long and roy came on dale were also missing there keeper !! so yes average for me !! wind didnt help either but the dale were very comfortable...."that my own opinion "
    Nobody expected xhaven to win against Intermediate Cup heavy weights, two divisions ahead of their opponents. They battled all the way through with half a team. You're righ wind didn't help Crosshaven either as they like to play football.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Nobody expected xhaven to win against Intermediate Cup heavy weights, two divisions ahead of their opponents. They battled all the way through with half a team. You're righ wind didn't help Crosshaven either as they like to play football.
    Fair point. But apart from the end when the game was over crosshaven offered little.prob 90% 10% possession for the whole game. Both sets of teams missing starting players and to be even bringing this up in a no contest game in horrendus conditions is just stupid. Coulda been 10 for dale if chances taken but also 3 for crosshaven. They battled well but never a contest the whole way out. I doubt kev mul and dennis would of done much damage now to be fair but all opinions to be honest.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duckdu View Post
    Fair point. But apart from the end when the game was over crosshaven offered little.prob 90% 10% possession for the whole game. Both sets of teams missing starting players and to be even bringing this up in a no contest game in horrendus conditions is just stupid. Coulda been 10 for dale if chances taken but also 3 for crosshaven. They battled well but never a contest the whole way out. I doubt kev mul and dennis would of done much damage now to be fair but all opinions to be honest.
    Let's be honest, weather shi$t, both teams weakened but why single out average Crosshaven? Petty bullsh😐t

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Let's be honest, weather shi$t, both teams weakened but why single out average Crosshaven? Petty bullsh😐t
    Ya maybe. But hes just giving his opinion on what he saw.you musnt get to watch to many games if you thought the peformance was above average. Apart from the last 10mins when the game was over xhaven were camped in their own half for full game, would you not agree? You go on twice about xhaven missing players! Do you think there would been a different outcome on the game with all these players back or what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    I'm sorry I upset you ballsac but what I saw wasn't good they were camped offered nothing up top and its was there blondy haired midfielder that scored a nice goal and like duckdu behan and This other lad you keep bring up wouldn't have done toss all to change the out come .....
    Haven a poor team for me simples ....

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Was at same game and if Crosshaven are happy with that level of play I'm happy for them .

15. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Why so critical? Avondale will beat most teams they play and beat them well too! Any team who are missing their better players will suffer because of it. Crosshaven are more than capable at full strength in their own division, and I'm sure they'll admit they wouldn't beat Avondale at full strength either.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    I don't get we're this is going Avondale are the best in Ireland and crosshaven are 2nd division?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    This is the comment that started this crap.dale beat a depleted xhaven. Pointless bittering 😂

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    We're we supposed to expect anything else? Depleted or not Avondale were always going to be too strong. Fair play to crosser for scoring against them I hope we can do the same in the donie Forde!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    100% accurate, Casement played the conditions perfectly i think myself and deserved to go threw.

21. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Castleview v Hall off tomorrow night according to the MSL website. Any ideas as to why??