Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 41 of 590 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: Munster Senior League

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Chocolate? Your avin a larf innit? Where do you think your going to - a professional club or something?

Tell ya what, I'll butter it for ya.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    Chocolate? Your avin a larf innit? Where do you think your going to - a professional club or something?

Tell ya what, I'll butter it for ya.
    Tell Teddy Barry get the chequebook out and get some proper biscuits.
    Although tis years since I put butter on a digestive, sounds nice.
    Once I can dunk it I don't really mind.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    I'll give ya two of em if you come up behind the goal where all the hooliganz are and sing "I'm Razor, I'm barmy, I'm off me bleedin head" for a few minutes. I'll be the one in a burberry cap, burberry jacket and burberry wellies
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    I'll give ya two of em if you come up behind the goal where all the hooliganz are
    Don't worry, i've ruffled a few feathers there in the past and won't be afraid to do it again.
    Plus twould be well worth it for 2 digestives.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rockmount 2-0 Avondale

Comfortable win for Rockmount tonight at home to a strong Avondale side. The first half was a toe to toe slog, but two second half goals clinched this one, funnily enough the first Mount goal came when Dale were on top for a period at the start of the second. A beautiful free kick by Willie Byrne was whipped in to the back post where the ubiquitous Stevie Yelverton popped up to head in. Too much huff and puff from Dale all told, they never troubled Slatts other than a tame Cotter free in the first half and a gilt edged chance with 2 mins left at the end. The imperious Weldon, Byrne and O Mahony triumvirate at the back saw off the galant efforts of a comitted front two for Dale. Mount were in control on the flanks with the fit again Busteed (well for about 75 mins anyway old man!!) in fine form on the right. Gearoid on the left had a difficult opponant in Tynan, but dealt well with everything superbly and even found time to get up to score the second with a vicious swerving effort nine minutes from time that deceived the luckless Dave in goals for the Dale. The aforementioned keeper had made 2/3 top class saves in the game and owes his side nothing at the end of this one. The midfield battle was dour and not a place for the faint hearted, honours even there I'd reckon. Alan O Connor and Steph Hurley ensured that the Dale backs will wake up in the morning knowing they were in a game.

All in all another superb display by the defending champions in their bid to retain the title.
    Last edited by Clifford; 17/04/2007 at 10:39 PM.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Didn't make it out after all Cliffy, work commitments prevented me.
    Thats the title in the bag now surely.
    Hopefully Dale can get all the bad displays out of the way before May 13th.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Just as well I didn't approach the lad behind the goal on his own then, I was convinced it was your self. Reputation would have been ruined.

"Hi, are you Razor off the internet?"

"Get away from me you sick pervert, I'll bate ya black and blue ya feign"

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Just as well I didn't approach the lad behind the goal on his own then, I was convinced it was your self.
    A devilishly handsome chap then I presume.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    A devilishly handsome chap then I presume.
    I wouldn't know about that, I just scanned the packed attendance for a computer geek with a lap top and anorak. Saw loads of em in the Dale dugout, but settled on this lad for his adventurous, but biased abusing of the ref.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    but settled on this lad for his adventurous, but biased abusing of the ref.
    That sounds a bit like me alright but I can't see how that singled him out from the usual inhabitants of Rockmount
    Park?
    Was he upsetting the Rockmount Fogies behind the goal?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Oh no, we argue no decision, we accept our fate every time. I pity the poor linesman on the Dale side though, we really should be allowed send Billy to all the other clubs to educate them in the art of diplomacy and gentile response to decisions against us. Like Rafa he doesn't need to shout and rant, Jonny C take note....now where is that tongue in cheek icon.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    we really should be allowed send Billy to all the other clubs to educate them in the art of diplomacy and gentile response to decisions against us.
    You didn't get a new fitted kitchen recently did ya?

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    I hear Mount cemented the title up in Guadalajara this morning.
    Come on Cliffy, tell us all about it.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Morning,

Castleview 0-4 Rockmount

If anyone wonders where Man united's recent good attacking form went to on Sat, it was poached by the Rockmount managment and installed into their line up for the game away to Castleview. Pat Keane, the prolific Darren Doyle, Johnny Busteed with a sitter and Alan O Connor all scored, most of them goal of the season contenders. Castleview were very galant and put it up to Mount in the first half an hour, once the first went in the title chasers settled to the task better and proceeded to rip the View to shreds.

Unlucky on the View to be on the end of this performance, but it was coming for a while.

Just seen the fixtures and Rockmount have five games in the next 12 days, fingers crossed all the players stay fit and hang on to their title.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Just seen the fixtures and Rockmount have five games in the next 12 days, fingers crossed all the players stay fit and hang on to their title.
    I presume the reserve 11 will be put out Wednesday night against Corinthians, Mayfield (Next Sat) & Everton (Tue week) away will be tough though, what are the other fixtures?
    With City having 2 away games it'll be nice to get to Turners Cross on Thursday night for the Donie Forde Cup Final.
    Although with Dales current form Tramore could spring a surprise.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Blarney away on Thurs and UCC at home on the Sat. Strongest 11 all the way from here on in. 7 points needed, not going to let up until they are in the bag. Some very tough away outings left in that lot of fixtures.

Forde final will be interesting, form book going out the window and all that. Although I imagine Dale players will be playing for places in the real cup final so it should be comfortable.

What's the fall out from Galway this weekend?

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    What's the fall out from Galway this weekend?
    Spratty was definitely missed up front, really struggling to score goals at the minute.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rockmount 3-0 College Corinthians

The Rockmount lads continued their relentless assault on the MSL tonight with another clean sheet, another 3 goals and another step on the road to retaining their title. Beech got the scoring under way with a good header, Ross copied Alan O Connors spectacular overhead kick at the weekend with his own version of Jackie Chan in full flight and our new diminutive striker put the seal on things with a cracking finish after a knock down from Pat Keane. All in all a good night's work, Mayfield next up in the whirlwind of matches...where will it all end???

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    our new diminutive striker
    So diminutive that you don't know his name?
    where will it all end???
    In the pub with the MSL title of course.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    So diminutive that you don't know his name?

In the pub with the MSL title of course.
    Naw, it's a secret, we don't want Mayfield or Everton getting info on him. Secret weapon kind of thing.

We don't drink.

We'll go to the park and play picnic games and listen to Sully tell us how things were in the old days, we'll sit silently as Billy serenades us with songs from the musical Miss Saigon and we'll enjoy once again the committees version of Nesun Dorma, John Delea has an amazing baritone if you haven't heard....