Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Austria Bundesliga - 08 Feb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Austria Bundesliga - 08 Feb

Red Bull Salzburg vs SV Grödig

This is a derby of the round when looking at the table, but it is far from that. The leader has as many as 14-point lead compared to second-placed SV Grodig, so it's clear that Salzburg is practically already become a champion. They've already played one league match last week when were convincing against Wiener Neustadt (5:1). Also, they are easily won both duels this season against today's opponents, 4:1 and 3:0. Coach R. Schmidt has no important missings and not lost any important player during the transfer window. The team is in a very good mood after some excellent results in friendlies over the break (eg 3:0 against Bayern Munchen).

On the other hand, we have a newcomer in the league that had half-season of dreams, but remained without some important players since then. Actually, regular defenders D. Taboga and T. Zundel were forced out of the club due to match-fixing scandal. A top scorer P. Zulechner (15 of 46 team's goals) moved to Freiburg and key midfielder T. Salamon (12g and 13 ass last season) moved to Austria Wien. In addition, captain I. Cabrera, L. Schubert (df), P. Tschernegg, M. Potzmann (mf) and Tomi (fw) are not available due to injury or suspension. Taking into account the results of friendly matches, it seems to me that the team was unable to find adequate replacements and that will take time to better cope with the new situation. Wrong time to go at Red Bull Arena. However, only the first round after the winter break, the time when I avoid risk, but I have to try with interesting odds.

bet: Red Bull Salzburg win by three or more goals difference
    odds: 2.50
    stake: 1/5
    Until The Last Rebel!

2. Thanks From:

International Prospect bennocelt's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Ha, just did my Saturday bets, Leeds away to Yeovil at 5/4 looks very tasty! And 5 accum on Linfield, ICT, Sheff Utd, Sunderland, Luton, Brighton and Man city will return 95 squid with PP
    But I suppose I can squeeze a bit to do your bet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Hi mate, only answer that I don't have facebook or twitter account, and anyway I don't gamble often, but will write every bet (after many hours of research) here.After all, here's something else for today, I guess there is no need to open a new thread.

Feyenoord
    vs NEC

The encounter between competitor for the title and relegation candidate, it's expected that both of them are very motivated which should mean that we will see a lot of goals with regard that it comes to two teams in whose games have many goals (Feyenoord 3,5 and NEC 4 goals per match). Two key defenders J. Mathijsen and B. Martins Indi are out, but key striker R. Schaken is back for R. Koeman's team. NEC will be without T. Haitz due to suspension, so a new centre back L. Nielsen will start. Captain R. Koolwijk, V. Pálsson and S. ***352;tefánik (all midfielders) are injured. There were as many as 20 goals in their last four head to head duels between these two, I expect something like that again. My only fear is potentially a very defensive tactics of the guests, because I'll go with the lowest stake at my local.

bet: total goals 4-6
    odds: 2.30
    stake: 0.5/5
    Until The Last Rebel!

International Prospect bennocelt's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Another nice one, good stuff, keep them coming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Red Bull Salzburg 6:0 SV Grödig

Feyenoord 5:1 NEC

Salzburg again demonstrated that is by far the most superior Austrian team.
    Great drama at De Kuip where both sides had missed a penalty tonight.

Winning streak continues, cheers!!!
    Until The Last Rebel!