Thread: FAI Junior Cup rubbish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

FAI Junior Cup rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy2 View Post
    I take it your moneys on Pike then.
    I dont gamble if i did gamble i would have made alot of money on the AUL to beat limerick in the oscar trainer last year as it seems to be a yearly habit losing finals.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotspur View Post
    I dont gamble if i did gamble i would have made alot of money on the AUL to beat limerick in the oscar trainer last year as it seems to be a yearly habit losing finals.
    lads im telling you now back kilfinane forest to upset the odds and come away with a result against carew park on sun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Does robin hood play in midfield

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Losing yearly finals I dont understand but you really are besotted with Aidan Ryan this is an F.A.I. thread so lets keep it to that.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hotspur come on now, this is the FAI thread. Less of the silly talk please

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnunited View Post
    Hotspur come on now, this is the FAI thread. Less of the silly talk please
    The thread should be titled 'Limerick area F.A.I. Junior Cup.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prawnsandwich2 View Post
    just heard that st.patricks are playing championship match saturday night.
    i know they are young lads,but if mullins,kavanagh and hanrahan play in that it could tip the balance in 'boro's favour.
    if they don't,i'll stick with pike...just
    They are playing with St pa's sat afternoon,like they did all last year and never left pike down,it didn't do them any harm last year with their haul of medals,so I wouldn't let that upset you're judgement,they are unlike other players who left their clubs down I might add,

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Cool

far be it from me to attack a fellow poster however once again you are trying to take a thread off course and have done so in a manner that is showing nothing but disrespect to the competition you referenced as you cannot spell it properly...its oscar traynor.

9. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theboywonder8 View Post
    They are playing with St pa's sat afternoon,like they did all last year and never left pike down,it didn't do them any harm last year with their haul of medals,so I wouldn't let that upset you're judgement,they are unlike other players who left their clubs down I might add,
    do you have to get defensive about any little thing that is posted here.
    one of the people you are referring to served yere club well for many a long day.
    he did the same with pike,and their was no one complaining then.
    i have said in previous posts that i expect pike to win...my point is that a game the day before,for 3 key players is not what the manager of any team would like,especially in a game of this magnitude.
    if people made a snide remark,like you did,about pike players you would be ranting and raving about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Where am I getting defensive??????,just stated a point that they did it all last year and it didn't interfere with their performances and that's a fact,so don't be talking malacka,you're the one getting defensive,G Rangers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theboywonder8 View Post
    Where am I getting defensive??????,just stated a point that they did it all last year and it didn't interfere with their performances and that's a fact,so don't be talking malacka,you're the one getting defensive,G Rangers.
    already told your pal...wrong man.
    as regards defensive..they will will be grand,never left pike down,haul of medals etc.etc.etc.
    and you did not deny the snide comments...similar to the ones posted on the tdsl thread

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prawnsandwich2 View Post
    already told your pal...wrong man.
    as regards defensive..they will will be grand,never left pike down,haul of medals etc.etc.etc.
    and you did not deny the snide comments...similar to the ones posted on the tdsl thread

I agree with all of the above.. Most of us come on here for a bit of banter and chat on football matters... Boywonder just comes on to slag people and clubs and as you say pass snide remarks.. I hope a moderator will eventually tell him to cop on or suspend him.. Lads are getting infractions for alot less..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Second View Post
    I agree with all of the above.. Most of us come on here for a bit of banter and chat on football matters... Boywonder just comes on to slag people and clubs and as you say pass snide remarks.. I hope a moderator will eventually tell him to cop on or suspend him.. Lads are getting infractions for alot less..
    agreed....anyway should be a great game,between,what i think are the best two sides in limerick.
    hate missing the match on the box(pool playin spurs)..but will make the sacrafice.
    best of luck to both teams...hope it's not decided by some contentious decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,just go and back the boro then prawn,you'd want to talk to some of you're own people about the snide remarks then.second I won't even comment on you,not worth it.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    There are some good people down at pike.. It's the likes of you holly that let them down.. I'll see you Sunday and see if your as vocal supporting your club on the sideline.. I doubt it though..And as for not being worth it I have more credability around town than you will ever imagine having..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    There are some good people down at pike.. It's the likes of you holly that let them down.. I'll see you Sunday and see if your as vocal supporting your club on the sideline.. I doubt it though..And as for not being worth it I have more credability around town than you will ever imagine having..
    Why you hiding then???????,typical,as I said not really interested in what you have to say,you're like prawn with his 10 user names,sad really.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    The only person that's sad here is your good self .. I'd say there isn't a thread open where you haven't went on and insulted someone or some club.. Have a look in the mirror but be quick before it breaks :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    The only person that's sad here is your good self .. I'd say there isn't a thread open where you haven't went on and insulted someone or some club.. Have a look in the mirror but be quick before it breaks :-)
    Like I said just keep hiding.muppet and he can ban me or do what he likes,not really bothered.you can get my no of anyone and give me a ring,but I doubt very much you'll do that,prefer to stay in the dark,

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Grow up your like a child..Why would I want your number all everyone wants here is for true soccer fans to come on and talk about soccer... And ya have a bit of banter too.. Nobody wants people like you on here insulting everyone..try not insult people and talk abit of sence.. Anyway talk to you next week :-)