Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Limerick Division 2A 2011/12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadend View Post
    He was wearing a hat and holding the flag and giving out yards to the ref at half time.
    what assistant manager would not question the referees decision at half time if they thought decisions were going against them.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Balbec77 View Post
    what assistant manager would not question the referees decision at half time if they thought decisions were going against them.
    He thought wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Have to agree with roadend here! Was at the match and what was being said at the kilmallock side was not "banter"! And the winger has a right to stick up for himself when that banter is going on! It's impossible that what he said was worse!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    just saw high tackles comment there about country teams when in the big smoke we are quiet as mice high tackle come on i have played in the city for nearly 12 years every season i have seen numerous times we have played in there and the abuse we received from certain teams was uncalled for but when the return match came to our place out here a different team all nice and friendly different team altogether they would put mice to shame so it goes both ways as for gommie and roadend the kilmallock manager giving abuse to a certain player thats total rubbish have known the man for years and its not his style and would not stoop to that level accusations like that have to have some foundation behind it before you post it on here lads we have played corbally for years and never had a problem with them here or in kilfinane sound bunch of lads but lads i can assure you it was def not the manager throwing the abuse spoke to him myself and he told me what happened so maybe lads you have confused him with someone else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    lads just to clear it up it was not the manager 100%.also there was a few things said that shouldnt have been said to the winger.the man in qestion said he got abused but not as much as he gave back.hands up and he apoligised.now lets move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Wild Forrest if you'll read my post again I didn't mention the manager! I said the kilmallock side as I don't know who made the comments! If you heard what was said surely you'll agree it was disgraceful and unwarranted!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gommie06 View Post
    Wild Forrest if you'll read my post again I didn't mention the manager! I said the kilmallock side as I don't know who made the comments! If you heard what was said surely you'll agree it was disgraceful and unwarranted!
    read my post gomie

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Are these games still on we are traveling to kilmalock today for a 2 o clock k.o. The LDMC should be ashamed of themselves for not calling all games off on friday the schoolboys could do it but the dinosaurs running junior football in town are too busy talking rubbish down in jackman park.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Begrudger View Post
    Are these games still on we are traveling to kilmalock today for a 2 o clock k.o. The LDMC should be ashamed of themselves for not calling all games off on friday the schoolboys could do it but the dinosaurs running junior football in town are too busy talking rubbish down in jackman park.
    here here they are a joke have been for a while now

International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    Killmallock B 3-2 Summerville B

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    We feckin destroyed the pitch in killmalock today, Fair play to the ref it for playing it cause we travelled
    out. Not fair on clubs trying to keep pitches in good nick. Ldmc want to have a hard look at themselves
    Matches should never have been on

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    We feckin destroyed the pitch in killmalock today, Fair play to the ref it for playing it cause we travelled
    out. Not fair on clubs trying to keep pitches in good nick. Ldmc want to have a hard look at themselves
    Matches should never have been on
    We left that pitch in awfull way this afternoon their groundsman must be livid because it's a top surface out there and to see all the hard work he must put in destroyed by two B teams in a league that is well ahead of schedule with regards games played beggars belief really and kilmalock manager said the phoned fixtures secretary this morning after a pitch inspection to tell him it was too soft and would cut up badly to save us a trip out and was told leave it up to ref that could've been a 50 mile round trip on second last Sunday before Christmas for nothing. The LDMC are a law unto themselves. We gave as good as we got conceded from 3 set pieces unforgivable from us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Totally agree! Our A team played kilmallock this morning and deemed the Corbally top pitch unplayable so moved it to the bottom pitch! The b team waited for the ref who gave it the go ahead on the top pitch! If you could see the state of both pitches now! To be fair we know neither of them are particularly great surfaces due to the number of teams playing on them but this rubbish does not help! Both pitches are literally slush!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    We left that pitch in awfull way this afternoon their groundsman must be livid because it's a top surface out there and to see all the hard work he must put in destroyed by two B teams in a league that is well ahead of schedule with regards games played beggars belief really and kilmalock manager said the phoned fixtures secretary this morning after a pitch inspection to tell him it was too soft and would cut up badly to save us a trip out and was told leave it up to ref that could've been a 50 mile round trip on second last Sunday before Christmas for nothing. The LDMC are a law unto themselves. We gave as good as we got conceded from 3 set pieces unforgivable from us.
    rumour has it yer keeper done the 12 pubs saturday and was too sick to face the mamoth trip out there..scandalous if true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Same fella with all 3 header's too...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KilmallockYouth View Post
    Same fella with all 3 header's too...
    watch todd

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Can't believe I got banned for a week over comments about Dines 08.

Where is the justice on this site?

I've heard facebook has a limerick junior soccer forum and it is way more active than this site.

That doesn't surprise me.

Probably get banned for life over these comments!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Nice knowing you chief...
    Ha?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefballsack View Post
    Can't believe I got banned for a week over comments about Dines 08.

Where is the justice on this site?

I've heard facebook has a limerick junior soccer forum and it is way more active than this site.

That doesn't surprise me.

Probably get banned for life over these comments!
    Your silence is deafening

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Away to Holycross in the morning, Any chance the game will go ahead? How is the Holycross pitch?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast