Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Why bother?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Why bother?

This evening in Cobh I witnessed some unbelivable events.Cobh v Harps,tickets for Manure v Cobh on sale at match. I arrived at 4.15 to see a large crowd of about 2,000 queing outside.I thought far flair Ramblers are getting their moneys worth!.I wparked around the back of the groungd to see another entrance with no que,this was into the game!The Duckin eeeeejeeets didn't charge the premier****e bridage into the ground, they could buy their tickets in the club house.BTW less than 350 paid to watch an entertaining game,but whats the point?
    At half time I went in a back entrance to the bar,I passed a table with thousands of euro sitting on it!
    I don't like knocking fellow clubs,but this was the hight of stupidity!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why bother?

Corkharps

You are right. If it was my call I would have set up the table inside the ground and made those Premiersh**** eejits pay in to the game to get their tickets for the ManUre game.

But perhaps Ramblers incorporated a fee into their ticket price for the ManUre game which would have covered the equivalent of an admission price to the el game.

And another thing they were probably all from Cork City in the first place, and would not cross the road to watch City never mind Ramblers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

I think the exact same .... i think Rams should have put the price of the game to €20 and buy the ManUre ticket inside .... and anyone with a stub going into the next game could get some money back or something.

We shouldnt feel guilty about taking advantage of this situation. eL suffers enough at the hands of the premiershít so why shouldnt we return the favour.

As you said .... they wouldn't watch City not to mind Rams any given week so milk them while you have the chance.
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.