Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geert W*lders (And fellow far-right numptys)

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Geert W*lders (And fellow far-right numptys)

To resume, hopefully the anti-debate, strikes me as another paranoid fool blaming the whole of Europe's ills on Islam.

The only miniscule point clowns like him have, is If they call for withdrawal from illegal invasions of places like Irag & Afghanistan, which besides massively p*ssing-off the locals, are likely to draw out unsurprising revenge attacks which tend to be highly random in their targetting. Which is where any sympathy for them ends, in my case.

In the context of withdrawal, was surprised to see the BNP call for this in Britain. But they are barely worthy of debate, given the rest of their 'policies' which are completely paranoid and detached from reality also. As is their stance about the EU, though guess this would get them far more sympathy?

Note the 'Irish National Party' have supposedly set-up to mirror the BNP;anyone know much about them?
    Tried to comment on their site, but didn't seem to want to play ball, regardless of the content.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    So, Deckydee (et al), nothing to say about Wilders. Or the INP??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    First I've heard of the INP. Their website is inaccessible but Google comes up with lots of results which calls them racists and amateurs.

I honestly can't decide whether they are genuine or just a big ****-take. Thankfully, it seems like a miniscule operation.
    Extratime.ie

Yo te quiero, mi querida. Sin tus besos, yo soy nada.

Abri o portão de ouro, da maquina do tempo.

Mi mamá me hizo guapo, listo y antimadridista.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    Sadly they are 'genuine', but miniscule.
    Apparently they are involved in some campaign with Stormfr*nt to discredit FM104 DJ Adrian Kennedy by sending in abusive texts and e-mails, after he rightly slated racists.
    Last edited by ArdeeBhoy; 14/03/2010 at 6:43 PM.

International Prospect bennocelt's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    As someone who is happily married to a "foreigner" i say bring it on, wud love to meet these guys for a nice chat!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts
    I heard before that the clown who runs the INP got a few slaps off a few Polski's in Carrick there a year or two ago.
    He also got ran out of Cork before for his antics.
    Most of the social degenerates and misfits who hang onto the coat tails of the INP are from the now defunct "Celtic Wolves" and the rest of their ilk that got ran out of Dublin a year or two ago.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    What was the name of that party that was based in Cork around 10-15 yrs.ago? (For obvious reasons, can see any 'groundswell' of support being in the Dublin hinterland or there?)
    Saw one of their leaflets around that time and whilst not based on the ignorance and paranoia of BNP-types, was fairly small-minded stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Immigration Control Platform.

Formed around an uber-gael school teacher who wanted to protect the "largely homogenous" (her words) nature of Irish society and culture.
    " I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die?"

9. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Also remember a guy from Moate who was caught in Wickow, himself and another Irish fella with two Polish nazis - god only knows what they were doing!!!!! Funny that anybody from Poland could be a Nazi but there you go..................

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Hopefully this weekend's murder in Dublin was totally isolated, the reaction of the community gives hope that racism isn't common in the area. Football clubs all over the country can take a bow, as most of the junior teams in Kerry (and presumably everywhere) have at least one foreign player in their line-up and immigrants are settling well into communities. Of course, you'll always get people on phone-ins bleating that "we should look after our own" and there'll be tensions where unemployment is high, but overall I'm confident integration is working better here then in most European countries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArdeeBhoy View Post
    So, Deckydee (et al), nothing to say about Wilders. Or the INP??
    Hi ArdeeBhoy.

Sorry for the late reply but I have not visited this part of the website in a while.

I would love to reply to your post there but unfortunately a while ago I received a warning about my behaviour in this section of foot.ie website.
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist thinks it will change; the realist adjusts the sails.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Just wondering if any of ye guys have any info about some far right grouping (small) who tried to have a counter protest to the march for the Black kid the other day?
    Brother told me about it - are these guys serious?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WestBelfastRed View Post
    I think the majority of Irish people are racists I travel a the country with my job and deal with a lot of people and its every where how many here would like to see a convoy of travelers around their area? Or if a young girl from their are astarted going out with a black man how people would think she's odd? Because it happens. I think a lot of it has to do with us having a island mentality?
    Whoa Betsy ...there's a lot in there. First I don't doubt your experience or encounters. But there's a lot of elements in the mix. I'd say the majority of Irish people are instinctively conservative and have repeatedly displayed this, to my dismay, when given an opportunity to do with with their polling cards. There is a fear of change -even change for the better. There's also maybe a latent suspicion of "outsiders" (this doesn't apply of course to well-heeled, morbidly obese, tartan trousered, tassle hatted americans) which flys in the face of Cead Mile Failte mythology. There's certainly no enthusiasm for anything that might be construed as "huddled masses" or anyone who might be seen as belonging in a huddled mass ...not in the good times (when immigrants were still very much seen as a problem to be managed rather than here to help and contribute) and certainly not in the bad.

However none of that makes them racist. Narrow minded, parochial, semi-urbanised, red neck hicks perhaps ...but scarcely racist in the broad sense.
    " I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts
    A lot of if comes down to who you mix with, or come into contact with, and where you are. I very rarely meet anyone that's overtly racist, in fact I really only personally know 1 or 2 people who's made overtly racist comments to me. The only time I've ever been genuinely offended by a racist comment was years ago, a taxi driver so ignorant I actually had an argument with about it. (In hindsight, not very clever on my part, but I was drunk.) Where do you travel to WBR, what kind of people are you talking to?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    I dont think ireland is racist at all. We might says things as slagging, etc but at heart we are a fairly welcoming society. Certainly my wife who is a foreigner never gets any hassle at all. She was once spat on in the street but the fella that did it was made to apologise by his friends - that is the only incident since living here for over 3 years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts
    I guess I'm lucky that the last time I heard "chinky" comments, I was in my teens. And I'd think that was more to do with the era than my age.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArdeeBhoy View Post
    To resume, hopefully the anti-debate, strikes me as another paranoid fool blaming the whole of Europe's ills on Islam.

The only miniscule point clowns like him have, is If they call for withdrawal from illegal invasions of places like Irag & Afghanistan, which besides massively p*ssing-off the locals, are likely to draw out unsurprising revenge attacks which tend to be highly random in their targetting. Which is where any sympathy for them ends, in my case.

In the context of withdrawal, was surprised to see the BNP call for this in Britain. But they are barely worthy of debate, given the rest of their 'policies' which are completely paranoid and detached from reality also. As is their stance about the EU, though guess this would get them far more sympathy?

Note the 'Irish National Party' have supposedly set-up to mirror the BNP;anyone know much about them?
    Tried to comment on their site, but didn't seem to want to play ball, regardless of the content.
    This is happening I believe, there are no British troops left in Iraq.

As for Afghanistan, there is good reason being there (unlike Iraq) though it's getting to the point where I give up on the place. If they really want let them have their shambles of a country run by criminals and terrorists. No point in soldiers dying for something pointless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    unfortunately its not as easy as that. the old adage 'you break it, you fix it' applies. no matter what type of government was in place, the main point is there was a governing body. it is the height of immoral adventurism to remove a ruling body and then pull out without putting a replacement in place.
    i believe in one man, one vote. i should be that one man with that one vote.

ALWAYS ON TOUR!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shantykelly View Post
    it is the height of immoral adventurism to remove a ruling body and then pull out without putting a replacement in place.
    I dunno ...is there anywhere you can advertise for such a service. Wouldn't mind seeing it happen here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Ritchie View Post
    I dunno ...is there anywhere you can advertise for such a service. Wouldn't mind seeing it happen here.
    Is it bad that I thought you meant the FAI, and then Dahamsta, and FF only third?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast