Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Originally posted by Duncan Gardner
    I'm already ugly
    Not to me you are, darling!!!
    This is the cooooooooooooolest footy forum I've ever seen!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Davros and Lopez, i think you will find that gezzerville will indeed get the 2012 olympic's, and i have heard this from a good source.
    Lopez remember that arguement, sorry conversation i had on a 329 bus with that barrceiode england rugby fan after his team had just beaten australia in a game of wwf wrestling last november.
    Davros this gentelman started talking to me due to the fact that i was the only other person on the bus to have a honky complection and he were'nt happy that all them forigner's were'nt
    interested in a bunch of tory's rolling round on the floor so he looked to me for some back up, which instead i gave him a load of abuse.
    Anyway when thing's calmed down he started talking about London getting the olympic's, and he said ''If we get dem limpic's day gonta ave da besht limpic's dat dave evaa faar kinn ad, much betta den any of dem forin lympics hic hic''.
    I belive that after meeting that gentleman that they will indeed get them, with a man of that caliber and drive behind them there is no way gezzerville can fail.
    Its crazy to see people be what society wants them to be but not me.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Where's Duncan? Is he still in bed, lazy fat f*cker!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Originally posted by sylvo
    Lopez remember that arguement, sorry conversation i had on a 329 bus with that barrceiode england rugby fan after his team had just beaten australia in a game of wwf wrestling last november.
    Davros this gentelman started talking to me due to the fact that i was the only other person on the bus to have a honky complection and he were'nt happy that all them forigner's were'nt
    interested in a bunch of tory's rolling round on the floor so he looked to me for some back up, which instead i gave him a load of abuse.
    Anyway when thing's calmed down he started talking about London getting the olympic's, and he said ''If we get dem limpic's day gonta ave da besht limpic's dat dave evaa faar kinn ad, much betta den any of dem forin lympics hic hic''.
    I belive that after meeting that gentleman that they will indeed get them, with a man of that caliber and drive behind them there is no way gezzerville can fail.
    Hey Sylvs. Didn't you say at the time: 'That's probably the cooooolest guy I've ever seen.'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lopez Your getting him mixed up with bobcat from dagenham, who was indeed the most coolest guy i've ever seen, in fact they made a mistake in casting snoop dogg as huggy bear in the starsky and hutch movie, they should have got bobcat. His performance the night of the meeting in the summer when the Russia ticket's were being handed out was real cool.
    No this guy did turn cool after i told him to **** off, you ******g boring *****. Just cause his team of over privalleged tory's won a wrestling match I did'nt want to hear about it, I wanted to look @ the traffic which was far more intresting. .

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Lopez Your getting him mixed up with bobcat from dagenham,
    Ahh Bobcat. He's the coooollest guy I've ever seen!!! First met Bob in Belgrade. As per u, he was muy, muy, borracho.

Dis tan dude must have got lost landing on a bus in your hood. Only honky ass round your way who isn't H'Irish is Daniel Bedingfield.

Speaking of scooby scooby dog dog, a certain Fred Williamson (who he??? Exactly!) is playing Captain (not Inspector) Doby in the new S&H filum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    First meet Bobcat @ one of the meeting's when me and Barney were talking jazz with paul and pamala about an upcoming game, Bobcat came up to me and Pamala and accused us of dissing his mom, I told him to chill but Barney told him to **** off, he then went over and picked a fight with the dj booth on the edge of the dancefloor which was empty @ the time. I had a tenner bet with Barney that the dj booth was gonna kick his ass.
    Yea the rugby tan, sorry fan was indeed a strange sight on the 329 bus going through Palmer's green going on about Immigrant's, he is a very lucky to be alive. He told me he was a spurs fan, so he was proberly just being an eggchaser for the day because it was hip for a couple of week's. He was on his way to Tanfield, sorry enfield, so he proberly could'nt wait that extra twenty minute's to get home and show off his racist view's.
    As for doby, Fred who? .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Mind you dav, he did put up a good reason why Laaandaaan should get the olympic's, I think on his reason's Laaandaaan will get it.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Let's take a break from dissing the hood. Laaandaaan is a great town. One of the best in the world IMO. Even more so for tan man being in the minority there. The reason it will never get the larf-a-lympics is that it's got a sh*te public transport system. Imagine the hoo-hah from the septics getting to Hackney two hours late for the 100m egg and spoon race that their man (someone incidentally they'd shoot if they saw bouncing around in their 'nay-bur-hood') is expected to romp home in.

Laaandaaaners aren't prepared to pay extra poll taxes for a bit of Butchers' apron waving, back slapping, Gary Line-acre being on more than he presently should, drugfest. Neither are the people out in Luton, who'll be expected to do their bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I, just like the buckled gezzer on the bus am backing the london bid to the last.
    The opening cermony would be a true spectacular. Just the thought of the 2012 olympic anthem being sung by Pavarotti and chas 'n' dave would be a musical masterpiece, I heard on the radio that there would be a good chance that the olympic flame would be carried into the stadium by dizzy rascal, with the olympic bonfire high up in the stadium (which will proberly be a ford focus) will be lit by posh spice and Michael Barrymore.
    As for the transport problem's could'nt yer good self have a word with the boss's @ London underground and put on an extra train to go to Stratford.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by lopez
    [B]

Dis tan dude must have got lost landing on a bus in your hood. Only honky ass round your way who isn't H'Irish is Daniel Bedingfield. :

I never knew that Daniel Bedingfield was a resident of Winchmore ''cyprus'' Hill, I knew that some of the nearby hood's were full of showbiz SUPERSTAR'S like Edmonton inflicted Bruce Forysth on us, Tottenham gave us the Rebel mc and tanfield, sorry Enfield gave us Chas ''n'' dave and Renarto, out of rene and Renarto fame ''save your love mi daling save your love'' what a song , but Daniel Bedingfield that's new on me. I'll have to look out for him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What does he look like anyway?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    IAs for the transport problem's could'nt yer good self have a word with the boss's @ London underground and put on an extra train to go to Stratford.
    Sylvs, you know dem bumbaclots couldn't organise a lynching in Alabama.

I'm warming to this larf-a-lympics, and with that class suggestion for the opening ceremony of Chas n Dave, I want da Sylvo Sylvestro as the head of the organising comittee, along with that other ex resident of Cypress Hill, Richard Littlesh*t. He came up with some great ideas for Brenda's Golden Jubilee and a true reflection of multicuchural Britain - performance by the band of the Provisional IRA; parade by Travellers in their Toyota pickups - that I think you will both make this all kick off. May I suggest my old mate McAlmont (of McAlmont & Butler fame) as a contributor, although don't expect me to go in and see him during the interval after the shenanagins at the Hannover Club. It was a bit like Footballers' Wives last night that night.

PS: Please don't diss da Brucie...or dat dead rat that resides on the top of his loaf. He's the cooooolest guy I've ever seen: Good game, good game; you don't get anything for a pair, not in this game; shut that door (no that wasn't him was it?)

PPS: Renarto? He runs a chippy in Finchley now, no?

PPS: Heard dat DJ Chucky is planning to move into da Cypress Hill. 'Fly on the wings of love...fly baby fly' What's that about? A Barrack buster?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If dj chucky is going to move into winchmore ''cyprus'' hill then he would be made most welcome, he ai'nt the dude that play's them party song's in o'rafferty's is he.
    Richard littletan were'nt from round ma yard, but he does live in Hornsey, maybe dj chucky would like to spin a few rare dance tune's round his yard.
    I had a far idea that Renarto had moved outta tanfield, i wonder did he take Rene with him, them two reminded me so much of when Johnny Cash teamed up with Bob Dylan, a true touch of Class.
    I think we wo'nt go there about David Mcalmont, remember hearing about him in Croatia, put me off my krozalasovazkovskiov .

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Originally posted by lopez

PS: Please don't diss da Brucie...or dat dead rat that resides on the top of his loaf. He's the cooooolest guy I've ever seen: Good game, good game; you don't get anything for a pair, not in this game; shut that door (no that wasn't him was it?)

yeah he is a cool guy who pretends every episode of whatever
    sh1te show he is doing is really exciting for him.
    spot on about that des kelly rug ,which with its felt underlay covers his folically challenged nut.
    another memorable (but too soon discarded) reelin jig was paul
    (not a lot) daniels(and the beautiful(not) debbie mc gee)

by the way "shut that door was" brucies successor that mad
    "queen larry grayson"/now dead

p.s.(well they buried him anyway)
    Last edited by the 12 th man; 05/03/2004 at 7:51 AM.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Originally posted by the 12 th man
    by the way "shut that door was" brucies successor that mad
    "queen larry grayson"/now dead

p.s.(well they buried him anyway)
    Father forgive me, but I must point out an inaccuracy here. Larry Grayson, unlike a few men of the cloth I have seen in recent years, was apparently not from Sodom and his 'friend' at home, Gervaise, was made up. It was all an act to cash in on the 'pink' pound years before anyone admited there was such a thing. Just like the Village People. Only one was an ar*e bandit, erm, sorry, three hail Marys, gay (the Indian/Puerto Rican?). The rest were just all-American guys you could sit down and have a Bud (yuck!!!!) with and talk about the game last night.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Originally posted by lopez
    It was all an act to cash in on the 'pink' pound years before anyone admited there was such a thing. Just like the Village People. Only one was an ar*e bandit, erm, sorry, three hail Marys, gay (the Indian/Puerto Rican?). The rest were just all-American guys you could sit down and have a Bud (yuck!!!!) with and talk about the game last night.
    my son,
    indeed your pennance is well deserved.
    i am becomming increasing concerned with the use of slang words for very serious issues.the use of the pink pound etc and the like can appear to trivialise things.i have even heard someone refer to a certain part of their anatomy as "the handle on the end of their stomach".so you can see what i mean here in that very soon everybody will be conversing in slang only.i am dreading having to say maas if that day arrives

fr ww

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Originally posted by the 12 th man
    my son,
    indeed your pennance is well deserved.
    i am becomming increasing concerned with the use of slang words for very serious issues.the use of the pink pound etc and the like can appear to trivialise things.i have even heard someone refer to a certain part of their anatomy as "the handle on the end of their stomach".so you can see what i mean here in that very soon everybody will be conversing in slang only.i am dreading having to say maas if that day arrives

fr ww

Get in touch with da Sylvs. His parish priest on da Hill does a very nice mass in rhyming patois to a mix by Goldie. Boyakasha!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Are we talking about the homie preist, who got banned from saying mass because he told a kid during mass @ st Ignatius to ''SHUT DA **** UP, I'M DOING THE ****ING TALKING''.
    That priest made mass very intresting, he looked a bit like snoop dogg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    This priest was from India Dav, He was a top bloke, he used to dress like huggy bear, from Starsky and Hutch, no coller and never wore black, used to swear a lot, and upset the boss's a lot. Don't know where he's chilling now, maybe father wishy washy could ask around for us?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast