Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Europa Cup Draw - Rovers will play Vllaznia(Albania) winners play Rapid Vienna

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

Vllaznia striker's (Sinani) comments, using google translator

"It's a difficult draw for us. Even if a team is unknown, Sligo comes from a strong league, as he Irish. Maybe this time, luck was not with us, we shpresonim after falling on a team known and easier. However, this short does not have us derail humor, because every team is in such kompeticione, remains strong. I think after looking at some tapes videoje, will create a clear idea about the real strength Sligos,"

"Despite the opponent does not know and know only that belonging to a state that has a say in European football, it does not make us pessimistic for qualification. We have to make the maximum in the first meeting in Ireland. Then hope and believe in the return match in Shkoder. We have a good tradition and I think that will not prishim this year, to last at least the first round, " "With Rapidin will be a double pleasure"

If kuqeblutë will qualify, then the next round opponent will be as Rapidin Vienna, one of the biggest names of Austrian football. "In the first task to do well with our Sligon, then we will see who we will face. Would be another pleasure, as for us, for our tifozërinë to kualifikoheshim and then luanim with Rapidin "

Managers comments:

Lika: "Our chance, the first match in their field"

Trainer of Vllaznisë, Hasan Lika, has spoken for "Sports Panorama" immediately after learning the first round opponent for the League of Europe. Lika admits no knowledge of the Irish team, Sligo Rovers, and states that anyone who's falling, it would be the same for Vllazninë. Pankinës kuqeblu leader did not hide that dreaming of a përballje with the Austrians Rapidit of Vienna, the second round.

Mr. Lika, will face the Irish with Sligo Rovers. How much knowledge do you have for this team?

For the sake of the truth do not recognize this team, but I believe that during these days will make the relevant information. Personally I do not have any preference for the lottery and I have seen all the teams equally possible that we may fall. However, the fact is that Irish football is more advanced than Albanian. The first in this regard, for we all are strong opponents.

The fact that the game will play in the first transfer, it helps to favor?

This is positive for us, but the key is to pick a good result in the first game, which will be hopeful for the return.

If you qualify, the second round gets to play with you Rapidin Vienna, a team known. The ëndërroni this përballje?

It's early to talk, despite the desire we have. I hope to play well with Sligon, because in doing so, could kualifikohemi. This is the most important, but of course that dream Rapidin face.

Vllaznisë expected to join the two Brazilians. What guarantee you, they are really qualified?

State of these players will look at exercise. I hope they make the difference, although the Brazilians are not the first that come to Albania.
    Last edited by sligoman; 24/06/2009 at 10:19 PM.
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Couldn't have put it better meself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sligoman View Post
    "
    State of these players will look at exercise. I hope they make the difference, although the Brazilians are not the first that come to Albania.
    There's a bit of Sligo in their boss after all

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sligored View Post
    sorry guys - i really wanted to go but this is a logistical nightmare. Too much hassle for me, i hope i dont regret giving it a miss. Hoping to join ye in vienna, all going well.
    Met all the players cookie and gerry carr at the races last night - they were having a few pints upstairs and seemed to be a great team spirit. Mind you , someone should tell alan cawley to f*** off and bond with his own team mates in st pats.

That is so pathetic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo View Post
    There's a bit of Sligo in their boss after all
    Brilliant!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Redie View Post
    [/B]

That is so pathetic.
    what is pathetic about that. he thinks he is too good to play for sligo . he could not get signing for pats quick enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,454 Posts
    what is pathetic about that. he thinks he is too good to play for sligo . he could not get signing for pats quick enough.
    You couldn't be further from the truth. He had agreed to sign for Sligo but a deal didn't materialise. So rather than do nothing, he accepted an offer from Pats
    54,321 sold - wws will never die - ***
    ---
    New blog if anyone's interested - http://loihistory.wordpress.com/
    LOI section on balls.ie - http://balls.ie/league-of-ireland/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Dodge is right. It was a mix up on Rovers' side that meant Alan would'nt sign. He's a decent player, but i don't think our fans were THAT disappointed when he didn't sign.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Locking thread as there's travel and match threads about the game now

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718