Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 130 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131 LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2615

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Passmate View Post
    what about gaffer from Pearse he stepped down this year he is young. Could he get it?
    Surprised to hear Aidan has stepped down from Pearse, a guy that gets unfair treatment on here. I see no reason why he shouldn't be in contention for the job he knows the league pretty well and the key to whoever takes over is who you have around you I think one southsider, a northsider and somebody from the county to cover every area of the league.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Robbie O Sullivan the coach with Park United would be a good shout for the job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorryburnsy View Post
    Robbie O Sullivan the coach with Park United would be a good shout for the job
    Have a lot of respect for rob he is a reel football man and he did a great achievement.not many manager in cork did the double they did this year but why would he take over the cork Aul job..s**t is your thanks fella telling you they won't be at a game 2hours before hand by getting a text only to find out he was on line watching the game..it's a real thankless job a job that would suit a manager who is not on social media..not a big surprise that 3rd eye is stepping down..he had a good 3-4 years I think at it and nothing to show for it came close on occasions but his players left him down..Dunbar Celtic putting a B team next year a real question do anybody ever think that putting B teams in actually benefits teams or divides teams such as Glen Celtic glentorn in recent years....congrats to all involved park also terrific achievement...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Kilreens move is rightly taking shape. Danny and Roy long Karl Caulfield Robbie Mahony and Alan o Mahony coming back to the team they started out at. Great to see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Southsider View Post
    Kilreens move is rightly taking shape. Danny and Roy long Karl Caulfield Robbie Mahony and Alan o Mahony coming back to the team they started out at. Great to see.
    It would be great to see all the above players back at their original club but this have been posted on this website the past 4-5 years saying the longs going back to kilreen and Caulfied is it ever going to happen for me personally i think they are at a bigger and better structured club like avondale than kilreen

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by injurytime View Post
    It would be great to see all the above players back at their original club but this have been posted on this website the past 4-5 years saying the longs going back to kilreen and Caulfied is it ever going to happen for me personally i think they are at a bigger and better structured club like avondale than kilreen
    Your right on both fronts I must admit but you got to start somewhere. Same could be said at Cobh Wanderers this year. Nothing like playing with friends and please God win something.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Your right on both fronts I must admit but you got to start somewhere. Same could be said at Cobh Wanderers this year. Nothing like playing with friends and please God win something.
    Great to see clubs going senior, but will they be another kinsale or wilton?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Has been posted here like you said seasons only finished only in september will people know who they have

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tricksey View Post
    Has been posted here like you said seasons only finished only in september will people know who they have
    Will both of ye be staying out at kilreen tricksey (Gary+Darren) or will ye be moving on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Will both of ye be staying out at kilreen tricksey (Gary+Darren) or will ye be moving on
    As long as im asked to sign the form il stay

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Are you at the wedding to? I can't see it happening. Tricksey will Gary head away from Kilreen as he can't get a game there and if so them players sign he won't even get gear to tog out. Kilreen for me will walk the MSL 2 division with the players they have. So who from Kilreen is on here should be posting on the MSL page now as they are part of the MSL teams.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Have a lot of respect for rob he is a reel football man and he did a great achievement.not many manager in cork did the double they did this year but why would he take over the cork Aul job..s**t is your thanks fella telling you they won't be at a game 2hours before hand by getting a text only to find out he was on line watching the game..it's a real thankless job a job that would suit a manager who is not on social media..not a big surprise that 3rd eye is stepping down..he had a good 3-4 years I think at it and nothing to show for it came close on occasions but his players left him down..Dunbar Celtic putting a B team next year a real question do anybody ever think that putting B teams in actually benefits teams or divides teams such as Glen Celtic glentorn in recent years....congrats to all involved park also terrific achievement...
    Well I know for Glen Celtic and Glenthorn a lot of there B team players helped them out this season and as for the Glen Celtic they wouldn't of had an A team this year if it wasn't for their B team last year, all the A team left and the B team took the jump from division 2 and got promoted this year from premier A so ya i would say having a B team can benefit a club if run properly, but saying that The Glens B team pulled out or folded with a few games left
    Last edited by Game-of-sloggs; 07/06/2016 at 6:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    NEW PREMIER MANAGER WANTED
    Coachford AFC are inviting applications for the position of Manager of their Premier team for 2016/2017 season.

Enquiries to cafclastmanstanding@gmail.com

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scissors kick View Post
    gary spike o sullivan the new man at the helm of pierce first team
    What is he doing with them boi. He no good at boxing never mind soccer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    dunno bud but what i do know is he wants them back the last week of july for a rigorous fitness regime
    Aidan is staying on delighted for him I think he's done a great job with that club over all.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Aidan is staying on delighted for him I think he's done a great job with that club over all.
    Will you be going back to them Gary? Because you can't get a game for Kilreen.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    dunno bud but what i do know is he wants them back the last week of july for a rigorous fitness regime
    How can ya get the likes of Jonny fit come on now.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    but sure didnt they have a guy last season called "mush" doing that and the guys especially the overweight guys "we will say no names cotter" and he got ran out of there .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    all new diet plans he got off chris eubank to be introduced
    Hope you stay with Pearse now bud. There be no cup in the southside this year Kilreen gone MSL?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I see Ray "Chalky" Murphy was given ref of the year by the AUL, that's 2 in a row after winning Munster senior league award last year, some going isn't it. Must say I have seen him 7/8 times this year and he is a level above the rest!!