Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 65 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2615

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkers View Post
    Beat Springfield 2-0 in a play off for second place... Springfield went up as the third team when knockavilla folded.. So yes you are wrong.
    Everytime I played with Pearse against Kilreen they were close games infairness no matter who's squad is better local rivalries and buddies against each other are always close.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 touch View Post
    I would agree with rooster, I have friends on both teams so I watch both alot. Pearse best 11 would be as good as kilreen. Kilreens subs are well better than Pearses. For the starting 11 Pearse wingers are better while kilreen centre midfielders are better. For me if nala gets the ball to his feet he would skin keagan and cotter every time. If Pearse could keep him quite they would get something because I think kilreen don't have much other than nala going forward.
    I would go with Pearse if I was given a goal head start. Otherwise I think both teams would cancel each others out.

Just wondering about my analysis of kilreen v Pearse. Would anyone agree or disagree with what I said

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 touch View Post
    Just wondering about my analysis of kilreen v Pearse. Would anyone agree or disagree with what I said
    It don't matter if Pearce bate kilreen are kilreen bate Pearce it's what cups you win at the end of the year matters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Still haven't won anything of note have they? Go well for awhile then don't keep it going or get to semi finals and can get over the line.
    So what cup did ye win that year tekkers when ye went up.did ye get medals of aul...looking forward to aul game sunday lads will they be charging at gate I wander

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kick-off View Post
    So what cup did ye win that year tekkers when ye went up.did ye get medals of aul...looking forward to aul game sunday lads will they be charging at gate I wander
    Of course they be charging the aul do anything for money. I think Kerry will bate them 3-2 but I hope I'm wrong

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Traveling from Kerry to the game Sunday , can someone give me directions.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Fine pitch and dressing rooms credit where credit is due its a great pitch to play on and nice standing area for supporters with great view . Coming from kilarney I presume you be going through macroom then on into Bishopstown roundabout take the slip road off at Bishopstown roundabout take the second exit on roundabout stay in left lane heading for Sarsfield Roundabout take the third exit marked Sarsfield road continue up that road till you come to a T junction take the left and continue till you come to roundabout and take the 2 available exit be signpost for City Bounds continue up hill till you come to a Y junction take the right here and entrance is about 400 metres along that road on your left . Hope that helps

8. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oldlegs View Post
    Fine pitch and dressing rooms credit where credit is due its a great pitch to play on and nice standing area for supporters with great view . Coming from kilarney I presume you be going through macroom then on into Bishopstown roundabout take the slip road off at Bishopstown roundabout take the second exit on roundabout stay in left lane heading for Sarsfield Roundabout take the third exit marked Sarsfield road continue up that road till you come to a T junction take the left and continue till you come to roundabout and take the 2 available exit be signpost for City Bounds continue up hill till you come to a Y junction take the right here and entrance is about 400 metres along that road on your left . Hope that helps

Another route would be to go over the two fly overs, come off at next exit Togher. Go over the bridge straight through the roundabout and straight up the hill for about 20 seconds. The pitch is on the left.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Will Lehenaghmore be playable this weekend? Would the Aul look at changing to an all weather pitch?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Playing in Turners Cross takes all this will it won't it be played crap out of the equation. Does anybody have the real reason it's not on in the cross and don't say money cos that's not the issue. I heard something about the Kerry team not wanting to play there.
    It's up to the manager where he wants the game to be played, the aul committee didn't want it out in turners cross because they didn't want to cover the cost of it which is crazy, if the weather conditions dent change by Sunday the wind up there will spoil the game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by legend23 View Post
    It's up to the manager where he wants the game to be played, the aul committee didn't want it out in turners cross because they didn't want to cover the cost of it which is crazy, if the weather conditions dent change by Sunday the wind up there will spoil the game.
    Would have to agree . The wind up there is very rough .Should be played in turners cross surely ?

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    I can clarify that the Cork Aul management team had no choice in the venue they weren't even consulted re venue and that's Gospel. But I think it's a fine venue it's got best drainage in whole of cork if anywhere can take a game with the weather we have its up their . I agree in relation to wind it's quite open and it would make conditions very hard .
    Last edited by oldlegs; 11/11/2015 at 3:54 PM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Could the cross be actually closed? With city finished and no local cup finals till maybe the mossie in dec? They'd have a good month to do remedial work on pitch??

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    There not going to switch the match to the cross let's put it to bed and drive on for Sunday when the aul team play in togher for god sake. Correct me here if I'm wrong are the aul playing Fermoy tonight ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Is there any truth in colm forde looking to leave glenthorne. Anybody know anything about this?'

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Was talking to colm tonight Nd he seems excited about weeks ahead with glenthorn said a good few are returning .. silly season is not quite started yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    how the aul get on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by borntoscore View Post
    Was talking to colm tonight Nd he seems excited about weeks ahead with glenthorn said a good few are returning .. silly season is not quite started yet
    Great to see a top player sticking with his team even though there not going to win anything this year. Fair play Colm kid.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tricksey View Post
    how the aul get on?
    2-2 ... Back from holidays on this.. How I miss foot.ie
    Last edited by oldlegs; 12/11/2015 at 5:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    who scored ? any run down on the game ?