Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GUFC V. Cobh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Lads there is a hell of lot more that that **** i witnessed tonight to be worried about.Unless the powers that be get their finger out and let the people of Galway especially our loyal fans know how serious or plight is we might not even make itto the end of the season.

Time to start worrying about our own club and let the others look after themselves.
    We are the Galway Boys Stand up and make some noise"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Lads im a neutral and i honestly think after seeing last night that your as good as religated. Kennas lack of knowledge of the league bore through last night, from the warm up both myself and my mate signalled why you wouldnt win, your team is too small to be going to play a big physical first divison side (sorry cobh but you are and will be next season)

YOur keeper is good, but fitzgerald is kack and doesn't dominate the area, Kenna is showboating in center half and bottled it in the second when asking the full back to swap with him. YOur mid field is poor, too many strikers (Murphy and Davoran) not enough battlers. and your strikers are ball players but because your defence was lobbing it long they had no hope against a big defence.

I laughed when your team went down to applaud you, we thought they were crazy and only the stupid music drowned out your boos. Your are in trouble and you will be religated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Thanks for that !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gael353 View Post
    Lads im a neutral and i honestly think after seeing last night that your as good as religated. Kennas lack of knowledge of the league bore through last night, from the warm up both myself and my mate signalled why you wouldnt win, your team is too small to be going to play a big physical first divison side (sorry cobh but you are and will be next season)

YOur keeper is good, but fitzgerald is kack and doesn't dominate the area, Kenna is showboating in center half and bottled it in the second when asking the full back to swap with him. YOur mid field is poor, too many strikers (Murphy and Davoran) not enough battlers. and your strikers are ball players but because your defence was lobbing it long they had no hope against a big defence.

I laughed when your team went down to applaud you, we thought they were crazy and only the stupid music drowned out your boos. Your are in trouble and you will be religated.

What was so funny about the team clapping the fans who travelled to watch that bull. Its the least they could do???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiehead View Post
    What was so funny about the team clapping the fans who travelled to watch that bull. Its the least they could do???
    I think you missed his point. The funny thing, according to him, was that the team went over to the Galway fans and they were booed.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    laughed when your team went down to applaud you, we thought they were crazy and only the stupid music drowned out your boos. Your are in trouble and you will be religated.
    What was wrong with my music?
    RamblersWeb

Cricket: The most boring farcical game to ever grace the planet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SMorgan View Post
    I think you missed his point. The funny thing, according to him, was that the team went over to the Galway fans and they were booed.
    The team were being booed long before they came over to applaud the fans. Its amazing how you can comment on a match that you were nearly 200 miles away from.Terry will you ban this clown .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gufct View Post
    The team were being booed long before they came over to applaud the fans. Its amazing how you can comment on a match that you were nearly 200 miles away from.Terry will you ban this clown .

You can ban people for giving an opinion? what i was laughing at with the fans booing etc is that the team, bad and all as they were and having played so.... badly thought that they would get a favorable response from the travelling fans in gratitude for their ahmmmm efforts! And as for the music, garage never took off in ireland but we were treated to tons of it long before the game hence the ground didnt fill till it was switched off. Also if the PA is reading this turn off the music when you speak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Unfortunately, this is par for the course are far as these guys are concerned.

One explains something to a guy that obviously missed a point and somebody wants you banned and he calls me a clown!!!

When are you going back to North Korea?

The sad thing is Terry will oblige.
    Last edited by SMorgan; 31/08/2008 at 7:42 PM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    And as for the music, garage never took off in ireland but we were treated to tons of it long before the game hence the ground didnt fill till it was switched off.
    I wouldn't be a fan of garage myself, however that particular CD belongs to the players and it's their choice of warm-up music. The ground filling up late has nothing to do with the music. It's usually like that.
    RamblersWeb

Cricket: The most boring farcical game to ever grace the planet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gael353 View Post
    You can ban people for giving an opinion? what i was laughing at with the fans booing etc is that the team, bad and all as they were and having played so.... badly thought that they would get a favorable response from the travelling fans in gratitude for their ahmmmm efforts! And as for the music, garage never took off in ireland but we were treated to tons of it long before the game hence the ground didnt fill till it was switched off. Also if the PA is reading this turn off the music when you speak.
    Gael S. Morgan has been coming on this forum trying to stir it for the last 2 years and has been banned previously and warned on numerous occasions. Great result for yourselves on friday made me smile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gufct View Post
    Gael S. Morgan has been coming on this forum trying to stir it for the last 2 years and has been banned previously and warned on numerous occasions. Great result for yourselves on friday made me smile.

I've been what??

Behave yourself man!!

I joined foot.ie in May 2008 and I have never been banned from any forum. I only join the forum to partake in the Lisbon debate. Before that I was just an observer and didn't contribute.

Sorry mate, but you've got the wrong girlll.

I also have to say that I am absolutely delighted you'd something to smile about on Friday.
    Last edited by SMorgan; 31/08/2008 at 7:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    I wouldn't be a fan of garage myself, however that particular CD belongs to the players and it's their choice of warm-up music. The ground filling up late has nothing to do with the music. It's usually like that.
    Understood, however you have to think of the rest of your support (old young) and first up turn it down, your ground is now fully loaded with speakers unlike before when there was just one or two and you had to have it loud. There is no nead for it and most ppl were shouting at each other before the game sitting alongside each other. Maybe im getting old but today im deaf in one ear and feels like i went to a gig and stood alongside the main speaker.
    Last edited by gael353; 31/08/2008 at 8:12 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12