Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 162 of 394 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 7867

Thread: The say anything, what's on your mind thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,081 Posts
    I hate when I order a Snack Box but really wanted a Breast Box. I really don't think the rest of the Chicken is all that great, dirty and greasy with bones coming at you from all directions. Sorry for all the talk of boxes, breasts and bones, there is absolutely no double meaning intended here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean View Post
    I hate when I order a Snack Box but really wanted a Breast Box. I really don't think the rest of the Chicken is all that great, dirty and greasy with bones coming at you from all directions. Sorry for all the talk of boxes, breasts and bones, there is absolutely no double meaning intended here.
    Actually, I was quite offended by talk of snacks. Do you know the damage you are doing to yourself by snacking rather than eating proper meals? And have you any idea the long term environmental and social impact of your desire for a quick fix?

You make me sick.
    That question was less stupid, though you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

Help me, Arthur Murphy, you're my only hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge
    I bow to no one. bar Bluebeard and Mr A

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts
    It's snowing here.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebeard View Post
    Actually, I was quite offended by talk of snacks. Do you know the damage you are doing to yourself by snacking rather than eating proper meals? And have you any idea the long term environmental and social impact of your desire for a quick fix?

You make me sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by brendy_éire View Post
    It's snowing here.
    A knockabout discussion on "snacking" moves seamlessly on to the snow.
    Quoting years at random since 1975

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,081 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebeard View Post
    Do you know the damage you are doing to yourself by snacking rather than eating proper meals?
    I do Bluebeard, I do. To make matters worse I was just after a grueling Spin Class, I may have undone all of my good work for 5 minutes of pleasure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    A knockabout discussion on "snacking" moves seamlessly on to the snow.
    Welcome to the delights of Foot.ie
    Good evening!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Why is it when you get an unexpected bonus payment, some stupid unexpected fecking bill has to come along and ruin it?
    'Fascists dress in black and go round telling people what to do, where as priests.....'

International Prospect osarusan's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,010 Posts
    Has anybody seen those machines that count your coins for you and take 9.5% (or similar) of the total amount as commission?
    Yesterday a woman dumped in coins which came to 309 euros, and presumably 9.5% of that was lost as commission. I mean, wtf?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,081 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osarusan View Post
    Yesterday a woman dumped in coins which came to 309 euros, and presumably 9.5% of that was lost as commission. I mean, wtf?
    Lazy b!tch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,081 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauro 76 View Post
    Why is it when you get an unexpected bonus payment, some stupid unexpected fecking bill has to come along and ruin it?
    That's a very negative way of thinking Pauro. Just look at it like this...the bill was going to come anyway, so now instead of being down money you're closer to breaking even. You know it's a Saturday with that kind of optimism!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osarusan View Post
    Has anybody seen those machines that count your coins for you and take 9.5% (or similar) of the total amount as commission?
    So basically the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but when the computations are concluded the number it gives you is wrong by the time you get it as it will have deducted from the amount you get returned, which means that to get an accurate figure you must put them through again, but..........................
    That question was less stupid, though you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

Help me, Arthur Murphy, you're my only hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge
    I bow to no one. bar Bluebeard and Mr A

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Wayne Bridge's wife must be a goalpost in Moscow because John Terry hit that!
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rambler14 View Post
    Wayne Bridge's wife must be a goalpost in Moscow because John Terry hit that!
    Wayne Bridge sent his missus a replica of his **** made from Cadburys chocolate. She said that she prefers Terrys!
    'Fascists dress in black and go round telling people what to do, where as priests.....'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    580 Posts
    VHI is an anagram for HIV

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    290 Posts
    I always get excited when I see the forum is having a software update as I hope it means there will be fun new options options next time I log on, but the reality is always far more prosaic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thischarmingman View Post
    I always get excited when I see the forum is having a software update as I hope it means there will be fun new options options next time I log on, but the reality is always far more prosaic.
    Nerd. I never thought of that before and always just looked at it as an inconvienience but now you have me excited too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    290 Posts
    Think of someone well know and this site will guess it.

http://us.akinator.com/

Try it and see. It managed to get Captain Ahab and Tony Blair when I did it there now.

International Prospect DmanDmythDledge's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    vBulletin 4 is out, that could be it. Personally, I hope it's not, vB 3 looks a lot better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

Try it and see. It managed to get Captain Ahab and Tony Blair when I did it there now.
    Saw it before. It got Paul Cook, Pat Fenlon and Seamus Coleman.
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

*slap* Thank you for introducing the kids and I to this. We wasted hours of our lives yesterday doing it. Was great fun but those hours could have been more productive. I hate you.