Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break returns.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Prison Break returns.

It wont be on RTE till next January but starts again on Sky 1 in a few weeks time.I REALLY hope this 4th season is better then the very dissappointing 3rd season.I know some things that will happen in this season and they seem interesting.Obviously from the end of the last season the hunted is now the hunter with Michael chasing Gretchen or whatever her name is to find Sarah.Inside the prison should be interesting too.The offical website has an interesting trailer/teaser clip.
    Heres hoping for a return to the cleverness and quick pace of the first 2 seasons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    I don't think the show can recover from the third season to be honest. First two were great but the third was terrible and veered too far from the original storyline

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well one thing about.

One thing in the new series will be that we will get to know alot more about "The Company" and the wider conspiracy.Thats the only thing im gonna reveal,dont want to spoil anything else.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus View Post
    I don't think the show can recover from the third season to be honest. First two were great but the third was terrible and veered too far from the original storyline
    weren't they trying to break out of a prison
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    The third season was horrific, painful to watch at times. The prison was about as intimidating as John O'Shea's tackling. I don't know if you recall but at the end of series 2 when Schofield was walking around the prison in Panama it looked evil - lady boys, druggies, rapists eyeing him up........yet the third series starts and it's a holiday camp!!! I'll give it a go but I have low expectations going in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker1982 View Post
    The third season was horrific, painful to watch at times. The prison was about as intimidating as John O'Shea's tackling. I don't know if you recall but at the end of series 2 when Schofield was walking around the prison in Panama it looked evil - lady boys, druggies, rapists eyeing him up........yet the third series starts and it's a holiday camp!!! I'll give it a go but I have low expectations going in.
    I found that odd alright. They even glossed over that Bellick was clearly shown to have been raped at the end of the second season too. In the end if I had to go to prison I wouldn't have minded ending up in that one at all. Plus why did the Company need Schofield to get Whistler out of the jail? They clearly have enough power to just go in and take him

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ya,i remember.

I rememeber the end of Season 2 alright,looked like Hell on Earth which is what they were going for and then as ye said it turns into a holiday camp.
    Remember an episode in Season 3 where they try get whistler out by helicopter from the roof.I was thinking then,why didnt they just do that at the start or try again after it,daw.
    I'll give it 4/5 episodes and see how it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eamo1 View Post
    One thing in the new series will be that we will get to know alot more about "The Company" and the wider conspiracy.Thats the only thing im gonna reveal,dont want to spoil anything else.
    How do you know all this??

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Im in The Company.

I know because im IN The Company.No,i just kept in touch on the offical site and other other sites too over the summer and seen an interview with the girl who plays Sarah.I dont watch much t.v these days,Prison Break is about the only thing i consistently watch so i just made an effort to find out more about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    starts tonight........and instead of breaking out they'll be breaking in to a building.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Gonna watch it now, the ads have done their job on me and I'm excited to see where this goes, modern life eh?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It seems to be on rte and sky
    RIP JOHNNY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Can someone please post a quick summary of what has happened so far , I have seen about 50% of the episodes and keep meaning to catch up but don't have the time , would like to get an update before starting watching again tonight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by londonred View Post
    Can someone please post a quick summary of what has happened so far , I have seen about 50% of the episodes and keep meaning to catch up but don't have the time , would like to get an update before starting watching again tonight.
    SPOILER: Season One: Michael gets arrested and put in the same prison as his brother to help him escape, his brother has wrongfully been convicted of murdering the vice-president's brother. They assemble a team, including a paedophile, a mafia boss, and a latino looking to get back to his girl and break out of prison with the help of the prison's doctor Sarah, who has taken a shine to Michael.

Season Two: The group splits up and goes on the run. They are followed by an FBI agent named Malone who is secretly working for the corporation that set up Michael's brother, Lincoln. During this season most of the escapees are picked off one by one by Malone, who has been told to kill each and every one of them. All that is left is Michael, Lincoln, T-Bag (the paedo) and Sucre (the Latino). At the end of the seaon Michael, Lincoln, Lincoln's son AJ and Sarah are trying to get out of the continent through Panama. T-Bag, Malone (who the FBI have realised is a rat) and Bellick (the officer in charge of the original prison) have been sent to track them down, queue one big mess at the end as Malone, T-Bag, Bellick and Michael all wind up in a hellhole of a Panamese jail on different charges.

Season Three: We find out Michael was put in the Panama jail for a reason, to get a man called Whistler out. The company has kidnapped Sarah and AJ and threaten to kill them if he can't do it. The jail turns out to be a bit of a holiday camp, not much happens, what does doesn't make any sense, the main parts being Sarah getting her head chopped off by the company and Sucre getting a job at the prison to help Michael. Eventually Michael gets Whistler out, along with Malone, T-Bag and Sucre get stuck inside the prison after T-Bag is caught escaping and points Sucre out as the man who helped Michael escape. The brothers are going to kill Malone and the company but Whistler escapes with his very hot assistant (Jodi Lynn O'Keefe, can't remeber her name in this), and Malone disappears. Michael vows to track down the company and kill them for killing Sarah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    I cannot believe you ignored the mental bloke who tries to sail to Amsterdam in your series 2 summary Jebus!

Good call about O'Keefe though. Babe!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Decent episodes tonight.

Bellick is so funny,shouting "mom,mom" like a kid to his mother.its skipping along at the same pace as season 2 was which is a very good thing.Whistler now dead is a surprise,sarah not being dead isnt.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    have to say it is written so badly. Ok good story but the script writer should be shot.

but enjoyed last night.
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Thanks for the summary Jebus .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker1982 View Post
    I cannot believe you ignored the mental bloke who tries to sail to Amsterdam in your series 2 summary Jebus!

Good call about O'Keefe though. Babe!

haywire was class alright!!

and as for jodi lyn, i am gonna try everything to make her my wife!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I've been watching since the start of this series and I'm just trying to get my head round everything. Just a couple of questions;

1. Who is the woman that the big black dude has kept in the prison to try get information off? Is she close to Sarah?

2. How did T-bag end up in the desert at the start of the series and how did he get the job as a big sales executive? I know he's impersonating someone but how did that come about? And why are Michael et al looking for him now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast