Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The dark side have returned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The dark side have returned

It has come to my attention that a certain member of our club and another person who is not even a member anymore are going to be giving an interview at eight o clock in the morning on 96 fm about the finanacial situation of our club. I am lead to believe that they will say that they do not know where the club stands and have a right to know as far as i can remember we were asked at the first info meeting to keep all these matters between members and not speak of these issuses with people of no conection to the club. I also think that it was clearly spelt out where we stand at this meeting and again at the egm we were also told of some of the plans that were in place to gain more financial security (ie) fundraising. I for one will be listening and waiting to reply to any of the lies that will most probably be said of our club and i also urge all true rams supporters to come out again in firce just like you did at the egm and reply and defend our club from this attack it is people like these that have been the down fall of this club for so long and i for one am not going to stand by anymore and let this happen and i hope there will be others joining me in the morning it is time to show these people for what they really are once and for all

BAD LOSERS WHO DONT BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY
    [RIGHT][/RIGHT]

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    If people go on radio etc and discuss matters related to the club without the permission of the members they should be expeled from the club!!

Get them out asap!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well in fairness although i dont agree that telling Cork will do any good these ppl have a right to know the financial standing of the club,with no release of our current financial position they might feel the club is been pulled further into debt.As members they are concerned for the future unless anyone can give figures theres no point in bickering about it on the airwaves.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I assume you mean 9 o'clock and Neil Prenderville's show?
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The interview is being aired at eight and i presume they will have a disscussion at nine on prendaville as far as i know it has been pre recorded

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Coincedently I got a text this afternoon telling me to listen to 96fm at lunch-time for a report on Ramblers..........there was none!
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    All members were made fully aware of the clubs financial situation at the info meeting there were no figures available at egm because the treasurer had resigned four days prior to meeting. This is just another attempt by those in the club who have personel agendas to get their own way they didnt suceed at the egm so now they are going to try and get it by blasting the club in the public arena i for one am growing tired of this after all ramblers is a football club so that is what people should be talking about around the town and on the air ways NOT issuse that we have been asked to keep confidential

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I dont know anything about what was supposed to be on today but this interview will be on at eight tomorrow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    im not gonna bother with it,
    whoever is in the interview, lifetime ban never allowed into rams not even club house,
    they were told this at the EGM,
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Surely 96fm will verify their facts before broadcasting anything. I'm sure they are aware that if there was anything official to be said from the Ramblers it would come vis a press release? They could make themselves look very stupid and this member would have to have the permission of the club to discuss anything official like finances wouldn't he!?
    Top Breeders recommend drinkfeckarse....

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drinkfeckarse View Post
    Surely 96fm will verify their facts before broadcasting anything. I'm sure they are aware that if there was anything official to be said from the Ramblers it would come vis a press release? They could make themselves look very stupid and this member would have to have the permission of the club to discuss anything official like finances wouldn't he!?
    Technically 96 should verify fact in advance, however, it depends on how they've been approached. If they were to broadcast a pre-recorded interview without first having the facts,(wouldn't be the first time though) it could land them and the person giving the interview in hot water. However, if several members have contacted the Prenderville show wishing to express their concerns live on his show via telephone then there's nothing Ramblers can do about it being done that way.

Anyway, there was nothing at 08.00 so my guess is that if anything is happening it will happen on the Prenderville show via phone by either him ringing the concerned party or him making a statement and inviting people to ring in.

Anyway, I personally don't give a monkeys anymore
    Last edited by luka; 23/07/2008 at 8:00 AM.
    RamblersWeb

Cricket: The most boring farcical game to ever grace the planet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    it looks like that is what is going to happen whether or not the interview is used or not we will have to wait and see aparently some members have sent letters so much for having the good of the club at heart and confidentiallity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    you would wonder if it would be as big an issue if we were still in the first division, seem the higher we go the worse these people get
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I bet pcplod is Neil Prenderville. He's only trying to up the listenership!!!
    Division 1 Champions 2007
    Bring on the City derbies!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Ram View Post
    I bet pcplod is Neil Prenderville. He's only trying to up the listenership!!!
    Is this happening or wat, cant take much more of his Prenderville's voice!!!.
    Woman/ghosts in tunnels in Italy...yeah right!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    looks like a hoax
    We control by attitudes positive mental attitudes not by rules.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Anyway, I personally don't give a monkeys anymore
    I tend to agree. The issues were resolved at the EGM. The club is democratic so if people still want to complain they should have a bit of dignity and quit.
    Top Breeders recommend drinkfeckarse....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I dont know why the interview wasnt aired maybe 96 fm agree that these matters are confidential and should remain so i for one am glad but i do know that my info is accurate abd there have been letters and an interview given to 96 by certain members and non members of the club lets just hope they dont make the airways we really dont need anymore bad things happen in our club we need to focus on the positives and trying to make our survival in premier league a definate

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Lets all agree to never listen to pcplod again!
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Back to the same old ****e again noting seems to the change at this club when we should be concentrating on getting behind the team so they can put a run together and survive in this divison instead were talking about some gob****e that dont want us to survive. Personaly i wouldnt give em the time of day cus thats all they want us to do is talk about them so they can spread rumour after rumour.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast