Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wilhelmus ("Wim") Jacobus Koeverman

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bennocelt View Post

Football in this country is a joke, total joke from top to bottom.
    I would not disagree with that, but at least someone is trying to change that. The alternative is to sit and do nothing, even if it does fail and come to nothing at least they have tried and if you do get to come out of the "long grass" and tell us that you told us so I will have no problem in reiterating my support for positive change. You are correct it could turn to shi#e but the lunar landing could also have been a flop, they tried and they succeeded. Long grass could get uncomfortable!!!
    Help something bit me!!!

International Prospect bennocelt's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkCut View Post
    I would not disagree with that, but at least someone is trying to change that. The alternative is to sit and do nothing, even if it does fail and come to nothing at least they have tried and if you do get to come out of the "long grass" and tell us that you told us so I will have no problem in reiterating my support for positive change. You are correct it could turn to shi#e but the lunar landing could also have been a flop, they tried and they succeeded. Long grass could get uncomfortable!!!
    Who? John delaney? Dont make me laugh. the Domestic league and its promotion and survival is way more important IMHO

So was delaney always great in your eyes? Or have YOU changed YOUR opinion. Funny that I have stuck to my opinions steadfast - so who exactly is jumping on or off bandwagons? (to be fair wouldn't i be chomping at the bit to be following the boys now if i was a barstooler?)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123